Does thyroid use up calcium in the body?

OP
mayweatherking
Im not even getting that much calcium.. only from some raw cheese I have. . I notice I dont get bad calcium wymptoms when im under the light.. but I the light has been exhaustive lately.. this morning I went under it and I feep very drained now. .. I think I can only use it later in the day...

OP
mayweatherking
I drank some water and felt my libido spike.. but then my hair got itchy... sooo random.

Do you think tara or someone would it be ok to only eat calcium in the second half od the day and not the first half? My head feels pressure still everytime I have calcium only not when im under the light lol

This is not good dude.. my hair keeps falling out a lot... holy god things are not looking good lol omg.. I might grt methylene blue just to lower prolactin even more

OP
mayweatherking
tara said:
post 103977
Giraffe said:
post 103251 - Don't gulp your beverages down. Sip your milk and coffee really slow. Read/listen to Water Retention, 2011 KMDU.
- Don't drink too cold beverages.
- Continue light therapy.
This looks good to me.

Sea said:
post 103429 If something causes your head to hurt, then don't consume it anymore.
:yeahthat

Not sure that I should be throwing more ideas at you, but here's something you can check yourself if you want. (Sorry if you've already posted about this somewhere.)
Have you measured your UpH at all? Very easy test you can do at home, as often as you like.
Ideal is ~6.3-6.7 according to Peat.
If you are averaging above 7, I'd say back down on calcium carbonate and vit-D (good that you've stopped it now). (This is more from Reams than Peat.) You've taken some high dose calcium carbonate, and I would expect this to raise pH. If you are a long way above 7, it's possible that could have something to do with your head symptoms. Did you read about milk-alkali syndrome?

Tara is it hypothetically possible that my too high vitamin d is causing me calcium problems? I seem to be OK if I dont eat calcium. As soon as I do my head starts expanding. Today I was ok with raw cheese.. but egg shell always makes my teeth ache... like what is that?

Its gotta be that D I dk what else everything else looks normal

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
mayweatherking
:arrow: Omg apparently vitaminosis d or whatever too much causes calcification when u eat calcium... omg!!!! That must be it lol omg... how long before my d drops... it is 88 I wonder what the right amt is this is so bad

Does infared light cause vit d to go up??? Lol what is a good dose im at 88

tara

mayweatherking said:
post 104032 Tara is it hypothetically possible that my too high vitamin d is causing me calcium problems? I seem to be OK if I dont eat calcium. As soon as I do my head starts expanding. Today I was ok with raw cheese.. but egg shell always makes my teeth ache... like what is that?

I don't know much about vit-D metabolism (there are others here who do), but I've read that both vit-D and calcium carbonate tend to raise tissue pH. If you have overdone this, that could explain some of your symptoms. If this is key, then it is likely to gradually improve when you stop doing it.

Sea

mayweatherking said:
post 104032
tara said:
post 103977
Giraffe said:
post 103251 - Don't gulp your beverages down. Sip your milk and coffee really slow. Read/listen to Water Retention, 2011 KMDU.
This looks good to me.

Sea said:
post 103429 If something causes your head to hurt, then don't consume it anymore.

Not sure that I should be throwing more ideas at you, but here's something you can check yourself if you want. (Sorry if you've already posted about this somewhere.)
Have you measured your UpH at all? Very easy test you can do at home, as often as you like.
If you are averaging above 7, I'd say back down on calcium carbonate and vit-D (good that you've stopped it now). (This is more from Reams than Peat.) You've taken some high dose calcium carbonate, and I would expect this to raise pH. If you are a long way above 7, it's possible that could have something to do with your head symptoms. Did you read about milk-alkali syndrome?

Tara is it hypothetically possible that my too high vitamin d is causing me calcium problems? I seem to be OK if I dont eat calcium. As soon as I do my head starts expanding. Today I was ok with raw cheese.. but egg shell always makes my teeth ache... like what is that?

From your posts it sounds to me like the head pain is mainly caused by supplemental calcium or milk. If you don't get head pains from raw cheese then it is close to 100% that your head pain is just a symptom of a problem with digestion and not anything to do with calcium. I actually recently noticed a similar type of expanding head pain from a new supplement I was taking that a very hard gelatin capsule which was probably to hard for me to break down fully. If you tolerate cheese you can probably also tolerate calcium from stuff like greek yogurt and cottage cheese. And, I really wouldn't bother with many vitamin or mineral supplements until you get your temp and pulse rate up a lot to the point that your body actually has a use for those things. I would focus more on supplements like caffeine, thyroid, aspirin, niacinamide, pregnenolone and things like salt and coconut oil which all work to push up your temps and pulse rate.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
mayweatherking
Sea said:
post 104154
mayweatherking said:
post 104032
tara said:
post 103977
Giraffe said:
This looks good to me.

Sea said:

From your posts it sounds to me like the head pain is mainly caused by supplemental calcium or milk. If you don't get head pains from raw cheese then it is close to 100% that your head pain is just a symptom of a problem with digestion and not anything to do with calcium. I actually recently noticed a similar type of expanding head pain from a new supplement I was taking that a very hard gelatin capsule which was probably to hard for me to break down fully. If you tolerate cheese you can probably also tolerate calcium from stuff like greek yogurt and cottage cheese. And, I really wouldn't bother with many vitamin or mineral supplements until you get your temp and pulse rate up a lot to the point that your body actually has a use for those things. I would focus more on supplements like caffeine, thyroid, aspirin, niacinamide, pregnenolone and things like salt and coconut oil which all work to push up your temps and pulse rate.

I think you are right about the supplements thing. I just took vitamin E in isolation and I felt tooth pain after about 15 mins. Its weird though because I felt some libido kick in as well. I actually had a serious problem with e a couple years ago.. it made my penis literally go completely numb... I have no idea why.

Maybe the calcium isn't an issue... damn man. It seems my temp is decent.. but it might be artificial from the supps. I know everytime my head expands.. my libido pops.. but it could be articial.. dam.

Today actually I had no libido for whatever reason. I stopped the egg shell calcium and I think that was it. Low calcium and my libido went bye bye and I felt like ***t. The head expansion usually makes my libido come too.. lol what the hell.

I actually have some pregnenolone and DHEA that I bought, but never used. I get really bad brainfog from coconut oil so I avoid it. I have very low T and I think my DHT is probably very low as well, so that's why I have issues with some things.

can you tell me why niacinamide would help as well? or anyone why it would help? when I search about it for hair loss.. it seems many people are losing their hair off it.

OP
mayweatherking
Charlie said:
post 104197 [ref]mayweatherking[/ref], saw the link below and your high D came to mind.

https://www.raypeatforum.com/forum/view ... =75&t=5809

thanks charlie. i saw this before actually and that's when i increased my vitamin A actually. I think if I had seen this earlier maybe I wouldn't have as many problems lol.... live and learn I guess... what do you make of all this I am saying? so weird right??

OP
mayweatherking
so i took some pregnenalone just to see what would happen... half a pill. i feel sick now kind of and out of it.. kinda depressed. my mouth is forcing itself into a frown. not really any emotion. no libido or anything.. but that could be because of no calcium... dude this whole thing sucks so much. my hair just keeps getting worse too.. it hasnt stopped shedding this whole time. and my head is expanding again.

i think that raw cheese does make my head expand actually. ill see how i do tomorrow if i dont have any supplements. ugh.. i dont feel good.. just depressed and tired... ill be going to sleep soon.

my temp is 98.7... so i got that going for me.......................... **** this is so stupid. lol. omg. fml.

im building a website out now.. if i make at least 4k a month.. im going to be moving to mexico and live on the beach and find ray peat as my last option. and im dead serious.. this is taking so long to figure out.. i really think this is more complicated than every case... maybe not cureable because of finasteride.. i dk.. i hope not.. my libido has come back but left all of a sudden so maybe its not impossible.. i just have to follow very strictly something for it to be there.. fin dfeinetely wrecked something... damn i lost so many years, 7 years and still nothing figured out... i have to make that money sooner than later.. if anyone wants to talk about making money online pm me.. i have nothing else to live for except to try to figure this out for now so i really need a lot of money to do that.

in the meantime if anyone thinks of anything else this could be let me know and ill get the bloodtests for it.. ok roger over and out ill update soon of how i do with no supplements

OP
mayweatherking
does anyone know if putting on olive oil on your face is bad? i put it on last night for a skin moisturizer.. maybe that is why I feel bad today?

OP
mayweatherking
i should not have taken pregnenlone.. i should not have done that.. the amount of nothiness i feel is a little extreme. i literally cant feel any kind of emotion right now.. im like completely mute to everything.. i cant even put it into words.. my teeth are aching right now too. i dont know how i feel at all. its like.. so much nothing. i couldnt get an erection if the hottest women on the planet laid next to me.. i couldnt feel love if the first girl i ever loved i saw her right now.. if icould describe it.. wow... i am screwed up more than i thought.. does anyone know why this would happen maybe it is a hint.. i really hope this clears up tomorrow......

tara

mayweatherking said:
post 104275 so i took some pregnenalone just to see what would happen... half a pill. i feel sick now kind of and out of it.. kinda depressed. my mouth is forcing itself into a frown. not really any emotion. no libido or anything.. but that could be because of no calcium...

How much pregnenolone was that? I guess it will wear off in a few days.
If you throw in more big changes, how are you going to tell what helps and what doesn't?
How about just stopping the eggshells and vit-D, eating a nutritious diet that you enjoy (avoid PUFA and anything that especially aggravates you), and letting things settle for a week or two, and see how you are then? If the more severe problems arise from extreme supplementation, then maybe just give your body a chance to sort this out.

I doubt the olive oil one day had a big effect on your mood, but it might be a bit high PUFA to be ideal for large amounts of daily use. You could use some more saturated fat.

If it took you 7 years to get yourself into your current state, it might not fix overnight even if you do all the optimal things. How are you going with reading Peat's articles?

OP
mayweatherking
tara said:
post 104286
mayweatherking said:
post 104275 so i took some pregnenalone just to see what would happen... half a pill. i feel sick now kind of and out of it.. kinda depressed. my mouth is forcing itself into a frown. not really any emotion. no libido or anything.. but that could be because of no calcium...

How much pregnenolone was that? I guess it will wear off in a few days.
If you throw in more big changes, how are you going to tell what helps and what doesn't?
How about just stopping the eggshells and vit-D, eating a nutritious diet that you enjoy (avoid PUFA and anything that especially aggravates you), and letting things settle for a week or two, and see how you are then? If the more severe problems arise from extreme supplementation, then maybe just give your body a chance to sort this out.

I doubt the olive oil one day had a big effect on your mood, but it might be a bit high PUFA to be ideal for large amounts of daily use. You could use some more saturated fat.

If it took you 7 years to get yourself into your current state, it might not fix overnight even if you do all the optimal things. How are you going with reading Peat's articles?

Yeah I do feel better today.. it was thorne pills.. half of one.. im not sure of amount tho.

That's what everyone says. .. oh wai t.v. it out wait it out oh ig will fix itself oh everything will be ok.. and here I am at 27 with zero libido wince I am 19.. yay let me wait it out till maybe im 40 then maybe I will do something. it was my birthday yest and I felt a real dose of reality. Im 27 and I think my growth hormone is ****88 up.. people think im like 20 still.. when I put a pic on a dating site girls r like u look 14.. and im balding.. so u can see my frustration here im running out of options.......... nobody has any idea how important having normal hormones is for even attracting a girlfriend.. trus t.v. me I know ive gone out to bars a lot and talked to gurls back to back to back sober for weeks at a time in a row.. I get nothing.. they can sense ur t levels.. once in a blue moon when my **** wants to work.. I can get girls.. but try talkikg to the opposite sex feeling nothing in ur body.. it doesnt work..

I feel like im in the ******* twilight zone.. everywhere I go ppl think im crazy when I bring this up. .. I mean look at ur post.. ur like wait it out u will prob be fine.. literally I hear that all the time... seriously what am I suppoaed to do else.. its like I get no assistance... just general info bec nobody knows........................ just by head shaking oh ur depressed ur this ur that ur levels are normal whatever whatever

I took finasteride for one stupid month at 19 and everything switched then for the past 7 years I dk what it did I dont think it is curable now tbh I dont want to live like this so im doing everything I can do to fix it..

I can usually tell right away if something is good or bad.. im not doing that many changes.. I just killed supplements and going back to eggshells. There is one guy who cured his finasteride effecrs and he was doing like 3k or some crazy amt of eggdhell... only when I did that did my libido kick in for whatever reason.. that's why im trying to get back on it.. ive read many of the articles there

OP
mayweatherking
So today I took only mag calcium eggshell mag and salt... oh joy my tired ness hit me like a ton of bricks again. ... and no head pressure F UHH CK FUCKIKG FINASTERIDE F2F OR FUCKIKG RUINING MY STUPID ******* LIFE im going to go sleep in my car now

If anyone can think of anyth ij ng and its accurate I will wire you 2 thousand dollars cash if it fixes my problem... is that enough incentive???? Im dead serious.. but it needs to fix my problem or have some reason for why its happening and how to treat it by ead expansion teeth ache hairloss no libido tiredness

Sea

You really ought to consider not supplementing all those minerals if they consistently make you feel more hypothyroid. Minerals don't do anything to cure hypothyroidism. You first need to meet protien and carbohydrate requirements and then supplements like caffeine, aspirin, thyroid can become useful. You really don't need any supplemental calcium.

OP
mayweatherking
Sea said:
post 104323 You really ought to consider not supplementing all those minerals if they consistently make you feel more hypothyroid. Minerals don't do anything to cure hypothyroidism. You first need to meet protien and carbohydrate requirements and then supplements like caffeine, aspirin, thyroid can become useful. You really don't need any supplemental calcium.

But I literally have no emotion or anything without the calcium.. I actually feel my t vibrating right now and feeling something.

But ok... I will drop everything then.

OP
mayweatherking
Sea said:
post 104323 You really ought to consider not supplementing all those minerals if they consistently make you feel more hypothyroid. Minerals don't do anything to cure hypothyroidism. You first need to meet protien and carbohydrate requirements and then supplements like caffeine, aspirin, thyroid can become useful. You really don't need any supplemental calcium.

Even coffee? What about prolactin and pth? Wont they go up without calcium, I just did no eggshell last two days and felt horrible......... I did do raw cheese but it didnt do anything..

Did you see my last blood result. . My prolactin jumped down to 7 and pth to 15.. im assuming from egg shell and light... if i stop... what if it goes back. ... ?? What do you think?

Sea.. I just ate chicken oj and gelatin and got extremely extremely tired again.. what do you think this means? I thought I had it at a ratio of 2 carbs to 1 protein but maybe not.. chicken is high protein.. do you think it would be worth it for blood sugar level meter? I got a little more oj like 15 mins later only to drink it and it causes my head to feel itchy......

OP
mayweatherking
beachbum said:
post 104333 Hi Mayweatherking,

There is a site called http://www.progesteronetheraphy.com that a woman tells hers story of estrogen dominance and helps men with similar problems to you

Hope your feeling better soon
Beachbum

I cannot open it. Is that the right address?

So I just ate chicken and oj but this time no gelatin.... no tiredness. WTF? am I allergic to everything or something?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals