History is Hollow?

pranarupa

Recently watched this...

“Once we accept that knowledge is tentative, and that we are probably going to improve our knowledge in important ways when we learn more about the world, we are less likely to reject new information that conflicts with our present ideas. The attitude of expectancy will allow us to apply insights gained at one level of generality to other levels. No particular kind of knowledge will have such authority that it will automatically exclude certain possibilities in another field of knowledge.” -Ray Peat

WHEN THE ATLANTIS AND HYPERBOREA SURVIVORS WAKE UP, drafts of the work on the next documentary: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... WulbjtWJOu

There are some details that are questionable, overall this might make your brain blaze.

hmac

pranarupa said:
post 111240 Recently watched this...

“Once we accept that knowledge is tentative, and that we are probably going to improve our knowledge in important ways when we learn more about the world, we are less likely to reject new information that conflicts with our present ideas. The attitude of expectancy will allow us to apply insights gained at one level of generality to other levels. No particular kind of knowledge will have such authority that it will automatically exclude certain possibilities in another field of knowledge.” -Ray Peat

WHEN THE ATLANTIS AND HYPERBOREA SURVIVORS WAKE UP, drafts of the work on the next documentary: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... WulbjtWJOu

There are some details that are questionable, overall this might make your brain blaze.

I have been watching through this series and have spent the last 3 days in a state of delighted confusion. I have experienced many times the realisation that the mainstream conception of what the nature of things is can be inaccurate and blind us to the our true potential, but somehow the idea that our very conception of cronology and history may be contributing to this repression is the most disorientating experience yet. The quote you chose is perfectly apposite. The feeling of breaking into a new reality where there exists infinitely more possibility than previously thought is the reward for treating knowledge tentatively.

I wonder what Ray would think?!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
pranarupa

pranarupa

Graham Hancock and Randall Carson definitely have some useful ideas, but I am amazed by the coherence of this Lady's narrative it weaves together so many aspects of this planet's history, many of which I was aware of but previously had not been able to but into a meaningful order.
However the sense that now appears is so radically different to the conventional narrative that it seems inescapable that some group has gone to enormous lengths to make the truth totally tenebrous.

hmac

Hugh Johnson said:
post 111287 I studied things like this for a while. They are real, but this seems like a scam. Even the real things are actually scams, but in a very special way.

Could you elaborate on how you believe this could be a scam, I'm interested?

goodandevil

hmac said:
post 111513
Hugh Johnson said:
post 111287 I studied things like this for a while. They are real, but this seems like a scam. Even the real things are actually scams, but in a very special way.

Could you elaborate on how you believe this could be a scam, I'm interested?

Not to speak for him, but i imagine it's because we're all being conned, as the slaves we are. Look up "once upon a time" From vyzygoth on youtube, or read james montgomery. I think vyzygoth's show is calledbthe alembic files.

OP
pranarupa

pranarupa

Hugh Johnson said:

I am fairly certain that this Lady is sincere, there is some content in some of this I question, overall the narrative seems coherent.

Hugh Johnson

pranarupa said:
post 112122
Hugh Johnson said:

I am fairly certain that this Lady is sincere, there is some content in some of this I question, overall the narrative seems coherent.
Maybe she is an idiot?

Greg says

The Sphinx is much older than the authorities say because of evidence of erosion from rainfall. The Ray Peat's of archeology:

I have been watching all these Graham Hancock youtube videos. Especially the Joe Rogan interviews. It is so fascinating and I love Graham, he's a gangster and very eloquent. Also Rupert Sheldrake. As I was watching I thought this is the RP of archaeology so I searched for him on this forum to see if anyone had mentioned him.

I love Ray to go on the Joe Rogan show. Joe is really into health but he needs to know about Ray. He has interviewed the likes of Dave Asprey. And recently he was trying a low carb diet. He has a floatation tank in his basement that pumps in oxygen, I'd like to let him know it would be better with CO2.

Anyway we are headed for the 6th mass extinction. It's interesting that when we are gone there will be very little trace of of culture, as Graham points out because we are storing all our information in the Cloud.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals