Giveaway by IdeaLabs October 2015

haidut

Forum Supporter
Hi everyone!
IdeaLabs will be giving away 5 supplements this month of October. Entries will begin at 00:01 on October 7 and will close in 1 week.
You can get additional entry points by doing different actions Charlie has specified, similar to the giveaway from the other vendor. Things like making a product request or vote, bumping to other social media sites, making posts on the forum... etc. If you have questions/comments please feel free to ask here or send me a PM.
Good luck to everyone participating!

Click Here For Giveaway!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Giveaway by IdeaLabs

Here are the options to enter and the amount of entries awarded:

-Enter Giveaway...By simply signing in with an email you get 1 entry

-Wish List...Let haidut know what dietary supplement you would like him to make and get 2 entries

-Post in giveaway topic....Get 3 entries

-RayPeatForum.com username...Get 5 entries

-Share Giveaway via Social Media, Blog, or Start A New Topic On Another Forum Announcing Giveaway....10 entries!! <----We really need your help, please share this giveaway with others.

***Emails will not be shared with anyone, we will only use it to contact winners. We will not sell your information. This is about giving to the community and spreading the love.

:hattip

PhilParma

Giveaway by IdeaLabs

Are you giving away a specific product, or do the winners get to choose which one they want to receive?

BastiFuntasty

Giveaway by IdeaLabs

PhilParma said:
post 103158 Are you giving away a specific product, or do the winners get to choose which one they want to receive?
It says "a product of your choice".

Last edited by a moderator:

jaa

Giveaway by IdeaLabs

Awesome thanks haidut!

Charlie said:
-Wish List...Let haidut know what dietary supplement you would like him to make and get 2 entries

This means a not-yet-produced idealabs supplement, right? Do we email haidut directly or post in this thread?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Giveaway by IdeaLabs

jaa said:
post 103185 Awesome thanks haidut!

Charlie said:

This means a not-yet-produced idealabs supplement, right? Do we email haidut directly or post in this thread?
Correct, not yet produced.

When you sign into the giveaway, click on "Wishlist"..... and then you should see a box to put your requests in.

Btw, you can come back at anytime during the giveaway and complete more options. That helps if you do not have time to complete them all at one time.

Last edited:

BastiFuntasty

Giveaway by IdeaLabs

Something like high purity glycine - proline, taurine, leucine would be great :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Giveaway by IdeaLabs

PhilParma said:
post 103158 Are you giving away a specific product, or do the winners get to choose which one they want to receive?

Winners get to choose what they want.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Giveaway by IdeaLabs

BastiFuntasty said:
post 103193 Something like high purity glycine - proline, taurine, leucine would be great :)

The company nutrabio.com already sells isolated aminos and BCAA, and they are all of high purity as far as I can tell. I don't get royalties from them, so this is definitely not an endorsement and please do your own research as well.
I am considering an amino acid product, maybe targeted at liver health.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Giveaway by IdeaLabs

Fletcher said:
post 103164
Skally said:
post 103159 Can Europeans also enter the giveaway?
+1

Haidut, don't forget your European roots! :D

I have not forgotten. Working on setting up shop in Europe as well since some packages from the US get sequestered by EU customs. It seems to be less of a problem when mailed from within the EU.
As far as the giveaway though, I think it applies to everyone regardless of where you live. So, being in Europe is neither a problem nor an advantage:): Right Charlie?