Zombie Apocalypse, Marburg, and Cannibalism are they linked?

P

Peatness

Is there a link between the zombie apocalypse and the recent fascination with cannibalism?

Zombie Apocalypse, BBC Hannah Fry, Royal Institute, Secrets & Lies, December 2019​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beUimso0crE

Todd Callender thinks Marburg is the link - Listen very carefully around the 3min mark regarding the gene deletion caused by the covid injections.

THE “MARBURG” PSYOP - ACTIVATED IN THE JABBED VIA 5G, THE ZOMBIE ACTIVATION?​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/eC9To7HVd0ii/

Resources Related to Video:
VaxxChoice.com —> The Vaccine Debate - IVERMECTIN
TruthForHealth.org —> Truth for Health Foundation

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

Thank you for starting this thread @Peatness.

Im sure you saw the giant giant 5G towers erected in NYC.
As well as all the bioterrorism / subway speculation.

Todd is as solid as they come.
I would literally not only entrust my life to him; but my children’s.

JamesGatz

Well Geez PINA, If I didn't know any better I would say you're a likkle scared of Zombies ooooOOOOooo

If ONLY you had a nice childhood like me you would know all the secrets you need to survive such an event

I'll let you in on a little secret -

Juggernog
Speed Cola
Stamin-Up
Deadshot Daiquiri

Schmeisser Pack-a-Punched and OF COURSE last but not least the Wunderwaffe DG-2 PACK-A-PUNCHED

E5F460E5-53FA-4067-B04D-4EF7A37FD494.png

JamesGatz

On another note - and this is serious - don't spend the whole day lurking the whole day on Infowars and Banned Video or you'll start freaking out ??

If you aren't woke to it yet - Alex Jones works for (((you-know-who))) and his job is to keep you living in fear - Zombie Apocalypse I don't believe is in the plans

JamesGatz

This is of bigger concern to me - their adding like 2,000 5G towers in NYC apparently by 2026 (in "underserved" communities AKA ghetto neighborhoods which luckily I'm not in)

I'm glad I'm getting out of here asap once I get this new job I'm done with this city won't come back

OP
P

Peatness

Todd is as solid as they come.
I would literally not only entrust my life to him; but my children’s.
Yes, I say the giant 5G towers in NYC but I don't know about the subway event

Peatful

Yes, I say the giant 5G towers in NYC but I don't know about the subway event
Something to look out for.

Ordo Ab Chao...
Order out of chaos...

OP
P

Peatness

On another note - and this is serious - don't spend the whole day lurking the whole day on Infowars and Banned Video or you'll start freaking out ??

If you aren't woke to it yet - Alex Jones works for (((you-know-who))) and his job is to keep you living in fear - Zombie Apocalypse I don't believe is in the plans
There’s a time and place for joking and this is not one of them!

OP
P

Peatness

1p36 deletion syndrome is an adverse effect listed in the pfizer document

Fred

1p36 deletion syndrome is an adverse effect listed in the pfizer document

The list is not a list of AEs due to the vaccine and is not a bombshell admission. Here is how the list is described in the document:
"The AESI terms are incorporated into a TME list and include events of interest due to their association with severe COVID-19 and events of interest for vaccines in general."
It is unlikely that there will be admissions in writing of any generally harmful effects of the vaccine.

David PS

Why isn't the idea cannibalism going away?

JamesGatz

This Cannibalism stuff is crazy - especially when you take into account you're eating some RNA-contaminated jabbed up meat - hopefully people get serious about growing/hunting for their own food

OP
P

Peatness

Why isn't the idea cannibalism going away?
So all those rumours about illuminati eating babies is not conspiracy theory after all. What else could explain what this man is saying?

JamesGatz

So whats up with the Human Meat ? I didnt see this coming at all

Probably they want to de-humanize people to the value of a human life by literally treating people worse than animals

i remember that was the main reason they trashed religions as well in schools, etc - because it promotes the "importance of human life"

Fred

CDC also had something about zombies on their website. I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccines contained nanotech that would allow for crude control of human movement (or maybe not crude).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom