Zinc in serum bad , but good in „blood“?

Motif

I got my new blood test results.

Zinc in serum is too low, but in blood it’s in good upper range.

I‘m in Germany and it just says „blood“ ??‍♂️

And I don’t want to start another topic for this question; but if you have some advice for a chronic runny nose that I have issues with for a month now pls let me know

OP
M

Motif

Copper low but in range in serum and blood.

24 h copper urine test showed very low copper excretion.

I did not take copper that day and the day before

Perry Staltic

Zinc, Serum​

Zinc depletion occurs either because it is not absorbed from the diet (excess copper or iron interfere with absorption) or it is lost after absorption. Dietary deficiency may be due to absence (parenteral nutrition), or because the zinc in the diet is bound to phytate (fiber) and not available for absorption. Excess copper and iron in the diet (eg, iron supplements) interfere with zinc uptake. Once absorbed, the most common route of loss is via exudates from open wounds or gastrointestinal loss. Zinc depletion occurs in burn patients who lose zinc in the exudates from their burn sites. Hepatic cirrhosis causes excess loss of zinc by enhancing renal excretion. Other diseases that cause low serum zinc are ulcerative colitis, Crohn disease, regional enteritis, sprue, intestinal bypass, neoplastic disease, and increased catabolism induced by anabolic steroids. The conditions of anorexia and starvation also result in low zinc levels.

74one

I got my new blood test results.

Zinc in serum is too low, but in blood it’s in good upper range.

I‘m in Germany and it just says „blood“ ??‍♂️

And I don’t want to start another topic for this question; but if you have some advice for a chronic runny nose that I have issues with for a month now pls let me know
For the chronic runny nose that is caused by an allergens in the air or in the food I would recommend a sinus flush
  1. Add 1 cup (240 mL) distilled water to a clean container. If you use tap water, boil it first to sterilize it, and then let it cool until it is lukewarm.
  2. Add 0.5 tsp (2.5 g) salt to the water.
  3. Add 0.5 tsp (2.5 g) baking soda
Also, enemas are the great way to clean your bowel and relieve from many related allergic reactions and bacteria overgrowth - 1liter of salty water 37-38 C with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice

OP
M

Motif

For the chronic runny nose that is caused by an allergens in the air or in the food I would recommend a sinus flush
  1. Add 1 cup (240 mL) distilled water to a clean container. If you use tap water, boil it first to sterilize it, and then let it cool until it is lukewarm.
Also, enemas are the great way to clean your bowel and relieve from many related allergic reactions and bacteria overgrowth - 1liter of salty water 37-38 C with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice

Nothing to do with allergies. I had a cold and the runny nose just didn’t go away.

74one

Fever and typical ill feeling. Bronchitis
- OP said that he has chronic running nose - not chronic cold and he never mention the symptoms that you provided above, so why would you responded "Nothing to do with allergies"?
- The sinus flush and enemas will work in case of cold as well, and will stop or shorten sick time in several times, and enemas is one of the best ways to lower high fever and help your lungs

Last edited:
OP
M

Motif

- OP said that he has chronic running nose - not chronic cold and he never mention the symptoms that you provided above, so why would you responded "Nothing to do with allergies"?
- The sinus flush and enemas will work in case of cold as well, and will stop or shorten sick time in several times, and enemas is one of the best ways to lower high fever and help your lungs

I do nasal irrigation with saline solution for two weeks now and still the issue remains.
Btw, I am the OP.

74one

I do nasal irrigation with saline solution for two weeks now and still the issue remains.
Btw, I am the OP.
Then you should do enemas, at least one before bed, also review your diet and maybe you are taking some medications or supplements that needs to be excluded
Yes, I was in a hurry when I saw your post and misunderstood it, did not realized you are the OP ?

OP
M

Motif

Then you should do enemas, at least one before bed, also review your diet and maybe you are taking some medications or supplements that needs to be excluded
Yes, I was in a hurry when I saw your post and misunderstood it, did not realized you are the OP ?
I have to get such a device First. I had one but threw it away cause it always felt unpleasant to me

Gustav3Y

What about buying clinical saline water from the pharmacy, that comes with sterilized "distilled water", I use the marks since it contains sodium chloride already so it is now distilled anymore.
These can be cheap if they are truly for doctors or very expensive if they are small branded products for everyone else.

OP
M

Motif

@redsun

My doctor said I should continue with the high copper and zinc doses. Should I take all the copper at once in the morning away from food, or half an hour before eating and the rest some hours later?

Same for zinc. In the evening two times or all 40 mg at once before sleep hours after the last meal?
What would be best ?

I also take b vitamins now. Does it matter when ?

74one

What about buying clinical saline water from the pharmacy, that comes with sterilized "distilled water", I use the marks since it contains sodium chloride already so it is now distilled anymore.
These can be cheap if they are truly for doctors or very expensive if they are small branded products for everyone
If you have 0.5 tsp of salt in your home and drinking water why would you go to the pharmacy and spend time and money to buy their concoction with unsafe weird ingredients

Gustav3Y

If you have 0.5 tsp of salt in your home and drinking water why would you go to the pharmacy and spend time and money to buy their concoction with unsafe weird ingredients
It is literally the same used in hospitals the one I am referring to, the Saline water IV bags, you can buy that.
Do you think that has weird unsafe weird ingredients in it?

74one

I have to get such a device First. I had one but threw it away cause it always felt unpleasant to me
Now days even doctors never talk about enemas as if it is some forbidden topic, but I herd RP several times mention enemas as a first thing to do for treating cancers and before pharma advances that was first line of defense for many health problems
It is literally the same used in hospitals the one I am referring to, the Saline water IV bags, you can buy that.
Yes, you should see for yourself
Here is one of them

Gustav3Y

Now days even doctors never talk about enemas as if it is some forbidden topic, but I herd RP several times mention enemas as a first thing to do for treating cancers and before pharma advances that was first line of defense for many health problems

Yes, you should see for yourself
Like what? I do not see anything else but distilled water and sodium chloride on the label.

74one

The saline water IV bags can be used but it will cost you time and money and still you would have to add some apple sider vinegar or lemon juice to compensate for PH