Zinc gluconate powder is not the same anymore! Good zinc product recomendations please

ddjd

back around 2013 i bought this Zinc Gluconate powder product from an american company Nutra Bio. It has lasted me a decade!!!

i cant tell you the amount of times this product resolved flu symptomns within hours. amazing product! but NutraBio dont make the pure product powder any more and im in germany so its fairly inconvenient for me to buy from them anyway.

I have bought 3 or 4 different zinc gluconate powder products here in germany and they ARE ALL CRAP. i am getting nowhere near the same effects, they are not resolving flu symptomns and if anything it doesnt feel like proper zinc. The conspiracy theroist in me wonders if zinc products are being tampered with for obvious reasons.....no need to go down that rabbit hole..

Does anyone have a good zinc product they can 100% recommend, i dont care what type of zinc (glyinate, gluconate, citrate, picolinate)....i just need a product/brand that works.

really would appreciate your recomendations, particularly people in Europe!

1684923492582.png

Momma

Why not oysters, eggs, lamb, beef, shellfish and or dairy?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Why not oysters, eggs, lamb, beef, shellfish and or dairy?
convenience tbh. I dont really want to have to crack open 12 oysters everytime i feel a cold coming on....ive used a zinc product for a decade with great results, just want to keep doing that

Panopticon

zinc metal powder in homemade vinegar if I don't forget to take it... or just keep the powder in your mouth... 1kg zinc lasts 50 years or so... I got mine from Germany amazon.de

edit: I lick the tip of a spoon and dip in the powder for a few mg

Last edited:

GTW

Zinc acetate lozenges are claimed to be most effective for respiratory infection.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

zinc metal powder in homemade vinegar if I don't forget to take it... or just keep the powder in your mouth... 1kg zinc lasts 50 years or so... I got mine from Germany amazon.de

edit: I lick the tip of a spoon and dip in the powder for a few mg
could you possibly send a link to the product on amazon, would really appreciate that

Zinc acetate lozenges are claimed to be most effective for respiratory infection.
interesting, ill look into it

Panopticon

could you possibly send a link to the product on amazon, would really appreciate that

interesting, ill look into it
edit 2: please don't waste it and don't tell anyone how we use it or they will shut it down, 100g and 250g say vaporized and are purest if mid batch, other suplements are probably made with much worse grade than this as it is cheep

99.7% zinc powder, 150 µm (100 mesh) 7440-66-6, pure, metallic, vaporised (250 g)​

Amazon product ASIN B07P56XT7SView: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/99-7-powder-7440-66-6-metallic-vaporised/dp/B07P56XT7S/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2HSVEUK67NFAQ&keywords=%22zinkpulver%22&qid=1685035294&sprefix=zinkpulver%22%2B%2Caps%2C269&sr=8-5&th=1

1kg says dipped, 500g says dipped, 250g says vaporised(cadmium boiling point is below zinc purest batch you can get is the middle and end)

edit: just tried it and its not showing up... just type "zink pulver" into amazon.de and choose the highest purity one... my packet says 99.7 % the other 0.3 % is lead... cadmium like peat said is probably ppb/ppt level and will be removed from the body with high metabolism by the fractal fourier transforms because it does not support metabolism on earth

OP
ddjd

ddjd

edit 2: please don't waste it and don't tell anyone how we use it or they will shut it down, 100g and 250g say vaporized and are purest if mid batch, other suplements are probably made with much worse grade than this as it is cheep

99.7% zinc powder, 150 µm (100 mesh) 7440-66-6, pure, metallic, vaporised (250 g)​

Amazon product ASIN B07P56XT7SView: https://www.amazon.de/-/en/99-7-powder-7440-66-6-metallic-vaporised/dp/B07P56XT7S/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2HSVEUK67NFAQ&keywords=%22zinkpulver%22&qid=1685035294&sprefix=zinkpulver%22%2B%2Caps%2C269&sr=8-5&th=1

1kg says dipped, 500g says dipped, 250g says vaporised(cadmium boiling point is below zinc purest batch you can get is the middle and end)

edit: just tried it and its not showing up... just type "zink pulver" into amazon.de and choose the highest purity one... my packet says 99.7 % the other 0.3 % is lead... cadmium like peat said is probably ppb/ppt level and will be removed from the body with high metabolism by the fractal fourier transforms because it does not support metabolism on earth
really appreciate this @Panopticon

im going to order directly from their website, can you confirm which is the correct one please

1685091211046.png

Panopticon

really appreciate this @Panopticon

im going to order directly from their website, can you confirm which is the correct one please

View attachment 50822
Get the highest mesh(holes per inch) that still says 99.7 % or more as they can have different supplier and that is still cheap as zinc dust may cost too much...

Zinc dust may be harder to work with as it flies around and can sting your eyes(I make my own grease and oil additives with molybdenum(45 microns, 325 mesh) and it is too dusty for daily use)

if you use vinegar to dissolve it it will not matter... mine is 150 microns (100 mesh) and when I keep it in my mouth it dissolves instantly while it does not fly around

I got mine 2 years ago and if I faced the choice now(their website is better updated than amazon) I would use 63 mesh (250 microns) if that's all they have, purity is better anyway so just get the purest you can find as you can wet the powder with vinegar if too dusty...

It is up to you... you can get 100g from each and see witch one you like more...

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Get the highest mesh(holes per inch) that still says 99.7 % or more as they can have different supplier and that is still cheap as zinc dust may cost too much...

Zinc dust may be harder to work with as it flies around and can sting your eyes(I make my own grease and oil additives with molybdenum(45 microns, 325 mesh) and it is too dusty for daily use)

if you use vinegar to dissolve it it will not matter... mine is 150 microns (100 mesh) and when I keep it in my mouth it dissolves instantly while it does not fly around

I got mine 2 years ago and if I faced the choice now(their website is better updated than amazon) I would use 63 mesh (250 microns) if that's all they have, purity is better anyway so just get the purest you can find as you can wet the powder with vinegar if too dusty...

It is up to you... you can get 100g from each and see witch one you like more...
ok thanks for the advice

i found the correct webpage now; 99,7% Zinkpulver, 150µm (100mesh) 7440-66-6, rein, metallisch, verdüst, online günstig kaufen

does Blei mean lead? im geussing that just means up to 0.03%, its probably a lot lower i presume

1685107167993.png

and finally last question......is the zinc so potent that if you absorb the dust (in eyes or mouth or whatever) that you can overdose?

Panopticon

ok thanks for the advice

i found the correct webpage now; 99,7% Zinkpulver, 150µm (100mesh) 7440-66-6, rein, metallisch, verdüst, online günstig kaufen

does Blei mean lead? im geussing that just means up to 0.03%, its probably a lot lower i presume

View attachment 50826

and finally last question......is the zinc so potent that if you absorb the dust (in eyes or mouth or whatever) that you can overdose?
That's the standard for lead, on tests is usually 0.0001%, that's 5 nines (99.999%) when they separate it from iron ...

...the powder feels heavy for its size because its pure zinc metal but a mg is still a mg, if you dip the tip of your finger when dry that's around 2 mg, a wet spoon tip is around 7mg, if you try it you will know... I have seen 50mg in pill form sold for a lot more than just dipping, ultimately its your decision...

I was planning to make my own engine oil from scratch to increase oil drain intervals, that's how I know of the powders... I have a multi use for them...

If you take eggshell or slacked lime(calcium oxide) I would not worry as the bones are saturated with calcium...

One of my chickens was sick this last winter and I dissolved a bit of it with vinegar and gave it diluted and the chicken was fine the next day like magic...

The other chickens were preventing it from eating...

I also take fermented copper from audio cable that has oxygen free copper that is 6 nines 99.9999 % pure (just a drop) and gave it to the chicken too in the healing mix...

OP
ddjd

ddjd

That's the standard for lead, on tests is usually 0.0001%, that's 5 nines (99.999%) when they separate it from iron ...

...the powder feels heavy for its size because its pure zinc metal but a mg is still a mg, if you dip the tip of your finger when dry that's around 2 mg, a wet spoon tip is around 7mg, if you try it you will know... I have seen 50mg in pill form sold for a lot more than just dipping, ultimately its your decision...

I was planning to make my own engine oil from scratch to increase oil drain intervals, that's how I know of the powders... I have a multi use for them...

If you take eggshell or slacked lime(calcium oxide) I would not worry as the bones are saturated with calcium...

One of my chickens was sick this last winter and I dissolved a bit of it with vinegar and gave it diluted and the chicken was fine the next day like magic...

The other chickens were preventing it from eating...

I also take fermented copper from audio cable that has oxygen free copper that is 6 nines 99.9999 % pure (just a drop) and gave it to the chicken too in the healing mix...
Got the zinc!
IMG_20230621_171455.jpg

So should I just put it in a weck glass and add some white vinegar? And I need to wear glasses and cover my mouth so the dust doesn't get in my eyes/mouth?

Back
Top Bottom