Zinc citrate 30 mg daily increased my premature ejaculation, how come

TreasureVibe

Hey all, I took zinc citrate 30 mg for 5 days or so and during sex I've always had it that I come really fast the first round, but the second round I can last for a very long time. Now when I started taking zinc citrate 30 mg a day I was coming really fast the second round, the third round and even the fourth round! How can this be?

Thank you

Andman

brother youre really having a rough time right? those threads are coming daily again, while youre basically ignoring everyone trying to give advice to you. chances are it has nothing to do with the zinc

what happened to your plans of weaning yourself of valium?

not judging or anything, feel very much reminded of my druggie past

OP
T

TreasureVibe

brother youre really having a rough time right? those threads are coming daily again, while youre basically ignoring everyone trying to give advice to you. chances are it has nothing to do with the zinc

what happened to your plans of weaning yourself of valium?

not judging or anything, feel very much reminded of my druggie past
I've already tapered off 8 mg of valium brother, tapering 1 mg every 2 weeks. My next cut is gonna be in 2 days, I'll be on 19 mg of valium then. I think it has to do with the zinc though, as I didn't have it before the zinc..

I also slightly fractured my penis, as I bent it down to have sex while standing from the back but my girlfriend was too short so I tried penetrating but ended up bending it really weird and after that during sex it softened and it has been hurting since. I also tried penetrating after and I pushed my glans against her side of the vulva and I felt a very sharp pain on the inside of my glans on the left side. The next day I woke up with a brief moment of a sharp pain in my penis. Then I had pain in my flaccid penis the whole day. Then I took selenium 100 mcg and it worsened the pain for atleast an hour a lot and felt pain for the next few days. Today is the first day I didn't feel much pain if any but had no morning erection. And no erections during the day or night. My flaccid glans looked very shrivelled yesterday and it normally never looks like that. I've had a penile contusion years ago really bad and the urologist told me to take vitamin E. I remember the vitamin E made the pain worse. It took a year to heal. It didn't go purple or anything.

What can I do to heal my ****?

Andman

I've already tapered off 8 mg of valium brother, tapering 1 mg every 2 weeks. My next cut is gonna be in 2 days, I'll be on 19 mg of valium then. I think it has to do with the zinc though, as I didn't have it before the zinc..

I also slightly fractured my penis, as I bent it down to have sex while standing from the back but my girlfriend was too short so I tried penetrating but ended up bending it really weird and after that during sex it softened and it has been hurting since. I also tried penetrating after and I pushed my glans against her side of the vulva and I felt a very sharp pain on the inside of my glans on the left side. The next day I woke up with a brief moment of a sharp pain in my penis. Then I had pain in my flaccid penis the whole day. Then I took selenium 100 mcg and it worsened the pain for atleast an hour a lot and felt pain for the next few days. Today is the first day I didn't feel much pain if any but had no morning erection. And no erections during the day or night. My flaccid glans looked very shrivelled yesterday and it normally never looks like that. I've had a penile contusion years ago really bad and the urologist told me to take vitamin E. I remember the vitamin E made the pain worse. It took a year to heal. It didn't go purple or anything.

What can I do to heal my ****?
Ah i see, thats great to hear and i sincerely wish you success! Im pretty sure most of your anxiety (performance, regarding the girlfriend, the zinc etc.) is a direct effect from coming off the benzo, although you probably know that already.

As for the penis, have you tried letting it regenerate for 7-14 days? so no sex, masturbation or anything?

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Ah i see, thats great to hear and i sincerely wish you success! Im pretty sure most of your anxiety (performance, regarding the girlfriend, the zinc etc.) is a direct effect from coming off the benzo, although you probably know that already.

As for the penis, have you tried letting it regenerate for 7-14 days? so no sex, masturbation or anything?
Thank you! I'm now having no sex or masturbation for 6 days now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals