Zinc carnosine causing stomach discomfort!?

June

I’ve been taking zinc carnosine for a couple days after a short stint with apple cider vinegar. I believe I may have gastritis and ACV really irritated it. I stopped the ACV and started zinc carnosine afterwards to hopefully heal some of the damage. I’m fine during the day and I take my zinc carnosine 2 hours before bed since I discovered it makes me sleepy. I notice a couple hours in that my stomach is not feeling great in bed. I feel heartburn! Same happened nights before but I didn’t connect it to the zinc carnosine. Why is it causing me stomach irritation!? Doesn’t make sense. Isn’t it suppose to heal?

Dave Clark

I’ve been taking zinc carnosine for a couple days after a short stint with apple cider vinegar. I believe I may have gastritis and ACV really irritated it. I stopped the ACV and started zinc carnosine afterwards to hopefully heal some of the damage. I’m fine during the day and I take my zinc carnosine 2 hours before bed since I discovered it makes me sleepy. I notice a couple hours in that my stomach is not feeling great in bed. I feel heartburn! Same happened nights before but I didn’t connect it to the zinc carnosine. Why is it causing me stomach irritation!? Doesn’t make sense. Isn’t it suppose to heal?
I would try using some glycine, it is protective to the stomach, plus it will also help with sleep.
I use zinc-carnosine at bedtime every now an then, and have no issues with it regarding stomach. You may have a sensitivity to zinc, which some people do when using it on an empty stomach. So, like mentioned above, you can try it with food, but I would try the glycine first and see if that helps, since zinc-carnosine works better when taken on an empty stomach, from what I had read.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals