Zeolite And Bentonite Capsules An Alternative To Activated Charcoal?

Warrior_

What do you think?

I feel way better with zeolite and bentonite, compared to when I take activated charcoal.

Mood gets better, attention/focus is up etc. with zeolite/bentonite ... probably cause it binds to toxins, but also histamine, and eventually even serotonin? .. and helps with the elimination of them.

With activated charcoal, I usually don´t feel better, and rather get stomach cramps, or gas (which I never have).

However, I just take (both) them very rarely, when eating out or something suspect.

Just wanted to know your opinion.

Kray

What do you think?

I feel way better with zeolite and bentonite, compared to when I take activated charcoal.

Mood gets better, attention/focus is up etc. with zeolite/bentonite ... probably cause it binds to toxins, but also histamine, and eventually even serotonin? .. and helps with the elimination of them.

With activated charcoal, I usually don´t feel better, and rather get stomach cramps, or gas (which I never have).

However, I just take (both) them very rarely, when eating out or something suspect.

Just wanted to know your opinion.

Kray

I see no response to your thread, but I 'd like to know if you're still using the clays, how they helped in lieu of charcoal. I have some clay on hand to experiment with as I'm not sure about doing the charcoal. Thanks-

DaveFoster

There's an issue with heavy metals in bentonite clay, but some argue that it's irrelevant since they're bound in the clay and cannot be absorbed.

Kray

Good points, I think it's ok, as you say, because it carries everything out with it. Any good simple Peaty ideas you could lend help with for UTI/prostatitis?

Waynish

I had a supplement with bentonite charcoal combo that worked quite well.

Good points, I think it's ok, as you say, because it carries everything out with it. Any good simple Peaty ideas you could lend help with for UTI/prostatitis?

Can we be sure?

We give our dog bentonite every day and it helps her tremendously. Just a data point. Can’t know about what heavy metals are being absorbed.

Kray

Can I ask why you're giving it to your dog- what is it helping?

Kray

Thanks for quick response. Have you ever taken it? For people, is there any risk taking it long-term/maintenance, for the issues mentioned?

Thanks for quick response. Have you ever taken it? For people, is there any risk taking it long-term/maintenance, for the issues mentioned?

I haven’t. The heavy metals thing. Not sure of its long term safety.

DDK

There's an issue with heavy metals in bentonite clay, but some argue that it's irrelevant since they're bound in the clay and cannot be absorbed.

Stomach acid will free up the heavy metals, so they will be absorbed.

ddjd

I used to take zeolite and almost got a buzz from it. Felt great. But maybe it was raising stress levels?

yerrag

I don't think azomite is on the same category as bentonite, zeolite, and activated charcoa, being that is has no adsorptive capability. I have azomite and I learned of it from Sally Fallon, who made a cookbook that caters to people that subscribe to the ideas of Weston Price. Azomite is used as a fertilizer officially, and it has plenty of trace materials. Along with it, there are some heavy metals. You can get the assay of the minerals contained and determine for yourself. I personally think that from a safety/risk standpoint, it's fine. I put a teaspoon of it in a lb of rock salt and mix it to give a uniform reddish muddly color, and I use it as my salt for cooking.

If AC does not zeolite and bentonite does, why bother to get zeolite and bentonite if with AC you don't have to deal with suspected contaminants in these clays that have to be purified whereas AC comes from coconut shells that are free from heavy metals to begin with?

I use Health Natura's activated charcoal and it has a coarse texture because it is granular and this ensures the AC is not persorbed into tissues.

I use both bentonite and zeolite as flocculants for my fishpond as flocculants. They are great as it adsorbs material from water, leaving the pond clearer. They also conglomerate with the debri at pond bottoms in a fluffy way, keepigng pond bottoms from getting anaerobic, minimizing colonization of unfriendly anaerobic bacteria which leads to skin infections in my koi.

But I wouldn't take them because I have a better adsorbent for use in AC, mainly because better is just better. And no heavy metals is just better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals