Zapper

Xisca

It has been spoken in a few threads, and I thought I would gather all with a specific title.
I have chosen this forum because the main use is supposed to be killing parasites. I have not used a zapper though I know about it for long, as I have used the parasite cure from H. Clark. It was super effective, as I was amaized I could not finished my plates, I was satisfied with really much less food. I want to do it again, after a few years, and add the zapper...

I know there are some zapper users here, and also it is difficult to buy one because of the many offers at very different prices. Its use is unclear, as there seem to be a fixed protocole with a unique frecuency, but also a way to change the frecuency and treat other issues!

As I have many opened windows on my computer, well I share and put the links!

- Keep your white blood cells within an optimal range. I used a Hulda Clark zapper to bring my WBC to an optimal range which it did successfully. If you ever decide to do that, follow the instructions of how it is used. 7 minutes use 3 times and 20 minutes rest in between them. First time I used it, I had a headache which users call as a herxheimer reaction. Then, it never happened. I had increased allergies, runny nose, and tiredness for two weeks and everything cleared up just like many users say. I probably got the most benefit from this device. For most lyme people WBCs are low normal or right below normal range which isn't enough. Mine were below 4 something. I can't remember the units. After zapper use it went up to 7.5. Highest normal is 10. I don't know the exact mechanism of how it does that, but from my personal experience. It brought me back to life from half dead. This is all I can say about it.

Peatarians, I Need To Get Rid Of A Cold
For future colds I would order a Zapper. I have been using one for the last 6 years and haven't had a cold in all that time. And I used to get sick a lot. It also does wonders for allergies. As soon as I feel a cold coming on or an allergy fit on goes the zapper. Problem solved.

I heard RP talk about rife machines/zappers in an interview and he did say there was something to them but he didn't know a lot about it. Kind of an endorsement.

Orgone Zapper Standard
I am not sure about all the claims that Hulda Clark has made about the zapper as a cure-all but as far as colds, the flu, and my allergies it works great for me.

Interestingly, if you look at the rise of allopathic medicine, it was the Rockefeller funded Flexner report that was key to ending any use of electro-medicine in favor of petroleum derived snake oils.

I was interested in Zapper but I've read negative feedback, Zapper it's used for parasites and they can migrate to different places in your body, so I am not sure about it.

I remembering reading peoples' stories about that; claiming that they can feel the parasites crawl around various parts of their bodies. Its tough to know exactly what they are experiencing. So many more people have posted positive results with zapping that I decided to take a chance on it.

OP
Xisca

Xisca

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals