Zachariah Medical Support Fund

Ukall

I don't know if it is too soon to ask, but do you know what was his medical condition ("has experienced a sudden and serious illness")?

OP
Dan W

Dan W

I don't know the details, I think he's being private with things. I'm not even sure he's realized people are raising money for him.

mem

Zachariah is aware of the fund raising page, but it was started w/o his permission and sort of against his wishes. But people love him. The page was started by friends and some folks from online groups that follow Peat's work.
Zachariah has offered so much great advice in Peat facebook groups and given tons of time and energy to helping others in the Peat groups. He's a professional in the health and wellness field, but he's offered his opinions and shared knowledge freely. He's really truly gone the extra mile for several Peaters with very serious health issues. He's very well-respected over at the Ray Peat Inspired page on fb.
While I don't know any details of his current health crisis, I do know that Zachariah got interested in Peat's work because he had a serious illness in the past.
He's a good guy. He's not a rich guy though, so I know that any contributions to his medical fund will help. Please donate if you can.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals