Yuka Kinoshita How Does She Do It?

papaya

i'm so jealous!!! the perfect health part is confusing, hopefully the brilliant minds on here can figure it out. i know w/some health conditions you need to eat as many calories as possible & still stay thin, but that doesn't seem to be the case here.

dbh25

I would ask "Why Does She Do It"
She may have good lab results, but why would anybody assume she has perfect health?

Jayfish

One of the biggest things besides the fact that a lot of the food goes through undigested is that she has necef been overweight so has no real stored pufa in tissues. Her metabolism is probably in tip top shape and any extra calories just get converted to energy. Kinda like Billy Craigs 6k calories a day deal.

tara

Peater Piper

I frequented buffets in my teens and early twenties. I could eat 6-8 plates of food, which I assume resulted in a significant amount of PUFA and total caloric intake (lots of fruit, desserts, starches, and meats). I never gained weight from it, and I certainly wasn't passing undigested food. I've never been close to overweight, and other than a slightly high cholesterol reading one time (230), I've never had any suspicious readings in my blood work. I generally feel like crap nowadays. Would I have felt like crap regardless, or did the junk food 10 years ago catch up to me (despite the fact that I store little fat)? Youth and high metabolism allows one to get away with a lot, until the system breaks down for whatever reason.

If she really is passing a lot of undigested food, I'm curious if that happens with all meals, or just the ginormous ones.

SQu

I am betting it's the large number of eggs she consumes. When you eat a lot of dietary cholesterol, the body's own synthesis shuts down and with even average metabolism the extra cholesterol converts into downstream hormones that keep her healthy. Eating eggs for lowering cholesterol is not my fantasy, it's a well researched phenomenon.

I've often wondered why eggs for breakfast every day of my life keeps me feeling OK, and skipping them is a recipe for feeling terrible, liverish, estrogenic, bloated, not immediately but within days. I thought it was the choline. My kids used to complain about endless eggs, now they go out of their way to eat them. Thanks for the links!

Edit: I can't seem to copy across but it mentions increase in synthesis of bile acids; so, better digestion from eggs for those with sluggish digestion, may explain feeing better with eggs.

Last edited:

tyw

Heheh, I actually subscribe to her channel on Youtube ;) Easy to see why she does it -- 2.1 million subscribers is why (lots of money to be made).

Can confirm that she actually eats like that every single day .....

Her PUFA intake and caloric intake is through the roof. The only way to explain how she maintains her current weight is if the food she consumes is actually rejected from being absorbed. Again, genetic or otherwise, this is something that is not replicable in almost everyone else.

milk_lover

I have asian friends and workmates (from Korea mostly) and I usually shake their hands intentionally to see how I am doing thyroid-wise :) They have fast metabolism, but the odd thing they don't eat much. Small portions. So I don't know what to make of that.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have asian friends and workmates (from Korea mostly) and I usually shake their hands intentionally to see how I am doing thyroid-wise :) They have fast metabolism, but the odd thing they don't eat much. Small portions. So I don't know what to make of that.

Koreans eat a lot of saturated fat. They sure like their beef and they love the fatty cuts the most.

milk_lover

Koreans eat a lot of saturated fat. They sure like their beef and they love the fatty cuts the most.
Yeah the Korean beef is very expensive in Korea compared to the imported beef because most of the country, about 80%, is mountains, so limited space to have big farms of cows. There is a famous Korea game show called Running Man and often the prizes are boxes of Korean beef and they get so excited when they win it. Certainly, they like their beef :) They love bones stews and fish head soups; I enjoy Maeuntang soup, very delicious spicy soup. They also eat a lot of fatty cuts of pork in many streets in Seoul. I still don't know how they can eat raw aged fish. It tastes horrible to me. I think it benefits them somehow. They also put garlic in everything.

dbh25

Heheh, I actually subscribe to her channel on Youtube ;) Easy to see why she does it -- 2.1 million subscribers is why (lots of money to be made).

Can confirm that she actually eats like that every single day .....
Do people pay a subscription fee to watch her eat? So you know she does not suffer from bulimia nervosa?

narouz

What do you mean? She posts almost every day.
Even more puzzling than her story is yours, why do you look so different every time you change your avatar pic? When I'm about to associate your username with your pic, you change it to another cute but different girl.

You're one to talk!
One day I'll have a picture in my head of what you look like,
like the exclamation point you started out with,
and then I'll look over and you will be a semi-colon.

Then, next month, I'm thinking "yeah, Amazoniac, the semi-colon person,
and I glance over,
and you're a period.

And then, I got used to you being a period for a while,
and I look over at your avatar,
and you're a freaking question mark! wtf!

I mean...semi-colon, period, question mark...all pretty cute, I mean, as punctuation marks go...
I'm not trying to insinuate you're some Brazilian fatty like Alicia Machado or something!--
but even so...
do you enjoy making our life here unstable?

I guess I'd just like to think of you as one entity,
instead of the entire alphabet.
Is that too much to ask?

Amazoniac

You're one to talk!
One day I'll have a picture in my head of what you look like,
like the exclamation point you started out with,
and then I'll look over and you will be a semi-colon.

Then, next month, I'm thinking "yeah, Amazoniac, the semi-colon person,
and I glance over,
and you're a period.

And then, I got used to you being a period for a while,
and I look over at your avatar,
and you're a freaking question mark! wtf!

I mean...semi-colon, period, question mark...all pretty cute, I mean, as punctuation marks go...
I'm not trying to insinuate you're some Brazilian fatty like Alicia Machado or something!--
but even so...
do you enjoy making our life here unstable?

I guess I'd just like to think of you as one entity,
instead of the entire alphabet.
Is that too much to ask?
I confess that I was not always a question mark, I was once a vector consisting of one small circle intersected by half of a big one below, I used to look like a bust of a tinted gingerbread man. Blame charlie, he made me into this. But that's usually the sort of thing that members write when they're trying to be mean :p

If haidut was in a rush screening this comment for the key words, those would be: colon, Amazoniac, period, fatty.. Subsequent dissertation about hormones affecting intestinal function and free fatty acids liberation.

But I have more responsibilities now that I just received an alert that Ahanu is following me, the entity has high expectations and low tolerance for jokes. Time to reconsider my posts..

Last edited:

Jarman

Genetics genetics genetics. Every race is different. No one size method fits all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom