(YT Removed) David Icke - London Real Pt. 2

Gone Peating

Reptilian humanoids is absolutely ridiculous. But if he meant the metaphor of reptilian, that is reptilian-like thinking, so to think with instincts (power, control, sex, money, greed...all without shame)...then it would make sense.

Regardless, he is all we have at this point for exposing truths. No one else is as famous and doing it.

I just saw huge censorship taking place. South Africans can get jail time if they post or promote any conspiracy media. THATS NOT RIGHT!?

People like Icke and Alex Jones get their information from people speaking the truth who are lower on the totem pole. They then add in stupid stuff like the reptile human hybrids or all of the stuff Alex Jones says that's obviously stupid to get more views and more money, and this is HORRIBLE because it prevents sane people from swearing off "alternative views". Not to mention that Alex Jones and possibly Icke and others are being paid by media moguls and stuff to do what they do as controlled opposition

Samya

and now this is taken down... if he didnt have truth in here (which he does) then why would suppressing this info be so pressing. Hes clearly hitting a nerve.

It was taken down due to discussing a link between 5G to COVID-19. In the UK all major media outlets have been threatened with sanctions should they give any airtime discussing it, FB and YT are also actively removing any videos discussing it. I don't have any belief either way but we should be allowed to discuss anything we like.

I personally like Icke, he seems genuinely passionate about his take on what's true and seems quite down to earth, at least when he's been lavished with praise on camera he seems quite humble about it. I don't see how his physical health or appearance relates to his message being questionable, I think he just likes the odd beer. As for the reptilians, there's quite a few reports of people who have no belief invested in a reptilian agenda having experiences on psychedelics involving reptilian humanoids. I think that believing an alien influence over humans is impossible is actually more illogical than saying it's possible. The size of the universe and the inhumanity of what's going on alone makes it quite a reasonable proposition. Admittedly, it's a little frustrating that it's difficult to link 'normal' people to David's videos, as soon as they get a whiff of the more fringe theories then the baby is thrown out with the bathwater.

I think you can find Icke's London Real interviews on bitchute.com now. Whitney Webb is also someone I came across recently who calls it as she sees it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Response to the Youtube video take down:

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The full interview (I think) is on FB at the moment.

Thanks, gonna watch! And to think, I probably would not have watched if all this did not happen. lol Hello Streisand.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

yerrag

and now this is taken down... if he didnt have truth in here (which he does) then why would suppressing this info be so pressing. Hes clearly hitting a nerve.

DavidIcke

I don't see how his physical health or appearance relates to his message being questionable, I think he just likes the odd beer.
Didn't he say that he gets some knowledge from voices inside his head? Perhaps he has some level of madness and that's why some of the things he says sound strange. Madness is related to health.

yerrag

Does anyone have references to what David Icke is saying, that Kary Mullins, the inventor of PCR tests, does not believe that the PCR test can be an appropriate test for infectious diseases, as its intended use is to to test for cancer?

I can't find any corroborating information on that on my searches online.

Noodlz2

I saw a screen shot that had that quote somewhere on this forum in the past month or so. Forgot where.

yerrag

Does anyone have references to what David Icke is saying, that Kary Mullins, the inventor of PCR tests, does not believe that the PCR test can be an appropriate test for infectious diseases, as its intended use is to to test for cancer?

I can't find any corroborating information on that on my searches online.
Here it is:

COVID19 PCR Tests are Scientifically Meaningless

Mary Lyn

I feel that it is unfortunate that, the older Icke gets, the more like a lizard he looks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals