(YT Removed) David Icke - London Real Pt. 2

RealNeat

Got taken down on YouTube probably for "covid misinformation"

Found it on Vimeo

Gone Peating

Take what you will, leave the rest

I think it’s dangerous to watch any shill’s material at all. And it certainly doesn’t help that any when we hold any alternative views people automatically assume we are alex jones or david icke wanabees

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I think it’s dangerous to watch any shill’s material at all. And it certainly doesn’t help that any when we hold any alternative views people automatically assume we are alex jones or david icke wanabees

He says a lot of stuff that is valid. Ray also gives caveats about Ickes information. Whats the proof that he's a freemason? He calls out Israel, which is more than what a lot of these "truthers" do. We give billions to them to kill and oppress every year, then compain about PPEs and respirators.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Got taken down on YouTube probably for "covid misinformation"

Found it on Vimeo

and now this is taken down... if he didnt have truth in here (which he does) then why would suppressing this info be so pressing. Hes clearly hitting a nerve.

Gone Peating

He says a lot of stuff that is valid. Ray also gives caveats about Ickes information. Whats the proof that he's a freemason? He calls out Israel, which is more than what a lot of these "truthers" do. We give billions to them to kill and oppress every year, then compain about PPEs and respirators.

He claims that the people running the world are reptile/human alien hybrids... he is either a shill or a moron

He regurgitates centuries old gnostic ideas and tries to put a new age spin on them and make them fit into current events. People like this are either greedy for money or ego and best to avoid them even if they do say some correct things-you can find the truth without them

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

He claims that the people running the world are reptile/human alien hybrids... he is either a shill or a moron

He regurgitates centuries old gnostic ideas and tries to put a new age spin on them and make them fit into current events. People like this are either greedy for money or ego and best to avoid them even if they do say some correct things-you can find the truth without them

sure but whats your proof that they aren't alien reptile hybrids? I dont personally believe it but its all up for interpretation isnt it? for example if I believe in God, technically he would be an "alien" and if he created the world then it would be my physical body (of the earth) but then if he gave me some life force that animates my body then I could be a hybrid creature of sorts. I think you are dismissing too quickly. Whats your beef with him really, that you dont agree with part of his narrative so everything he says is wrong?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
In a sense he is right. The people running the world are from the "serpent seed" in the garden, they are the Kenites, the sons of Cain with Cain being the son of satan the "snake/reptile" in the garden. They are fully human though, the hybrids were wiped away during Noah's flood so there are no hybrids now. But the Nephilim will be coming back soon, so yeh, don't get on the ship. It's a trap.

for example if I believe in God, technically he would be an "alien" and if he created the world then it would be my physical body (of the earth) but then if he gave me some life force that animates my body then I could be a hybrid creature of sorts.
Father travels in a highly polished bronze circular vehicle(as Ezekiel described it). It's a possibility those ships will be coming back, but it will be a trap.

Anywho, I don't argue scripture so take it for what you will. There is plenty to plow on if ya want. :hattip

Jem Oz

A David Icke video: 3 hours of David talking about himself, 15 minutes of actual content.

Mary Lyn

Well yes he does have an ego and keeps repeating that he said this stuff 30 years ago, but that does not mean it is all trash. He says psychopaths run the world. Is that wrong?

and now this is taken down... if he didnt have truth in here (which he does) then why would suppressing this info be so pressing. Hes clearly hitting a nerve.
Icke says lots of things, some of which, I think, are true. I believe I first heard about Agenda 21 from him. The whole issue around banks and interest as well. I agree that just because he probably gets some things wrong, it doesn't mean he should be totally discredited, but I wouldn't use him as a sole source of information( not that you said you were doing that).

And he doesn't look that healthy to me. His hair is really white( protein/ copper deficiency maybe), and he has noticeable arthritis on his hands, as well as a big gut. I heard that he's a vegetarian, so, in my opinion, that is evidence that he may not be on point when it comes to diet/ health at least.

Gone Peating

sure but whats your proof that they aren't alien reptile hybrids? I dont personally believe it but its all up for interpretation isnt it? for example if I believe in God, technically he would be an "alien" and if he created the world then it would be my physical body (of the earth) but then if he gave me some life force that animates my body then I could be a hybrid creature of sorts. I think you are dismissing too quickly. Whats your beef with him really, that you dont agree with part of his narrative so everything he says is wrong?

Aliens are created things, God is uncreated so no they are not the same thing

By your definition everything is just open to interpretation if we aren’t absolutely 100% sure which is clearly not how we operate in everyday life

If you can’t admit how laughably ridiculous it is to seriously claim that reptilian humanoids run the world then you’re drinking the icke koolaid

yoshiesque

Reptilian humanoids is absolutely ridiculous. But if he meant the metaphor of reptilian, that is reptilian-like thinking, so to think with instincts (power, control, sex, money, greed...all without shame)...then it would make sense.

Regardless, he is all we have at this point for exposing truths. No one else is as famous and doing it.

I just saw huge censorship taking place. South Africans can get jail time if they post or promote any conspiracy media. THATS NOT RIGHT!?

Reptilian humanoids is absolutely ridiculous. But if he meant the metaphor of reptilian, that is reptilian-like thinking, so to think with instincts (power, control, sex, money, greed...all without shame)...then it would make sense.

Regardless, he is all we have at this point for exposing truths. No one else is as famous and doing it.

I just saw huge censorship taking place. South Africans can get jail time if they post or promote any conspiracy media. THATS NOT RIGHT!?

IMHO This lady is incredible at exposing all the deep state corruption

Her coronvirus videos are very enlightening, maybe not as famous as David Icke but much more thorough, just my opinion

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals