YouTube Censoring Is Out Of Control

Drareg

Unherd is considered "mainstream media" , they have been posting interviews pro and against lockdown ,trying as journalists should to give all points of view, this kind of journalism doesn’t exist much anymore, it was bad before covid 19 but now it’s blatant even in European countries.

America as we know removed the legislation stating they couldn’t use propaganda against the public, this is when American news outlets became soap operas, for all trumps talk against fake news he never bothers to deal with this piece of legislation which would limit the drama, he doesn’t bother because he uses it as much as it’s used against him.

Either way here is a twitter link to Freddie Sayers who like many at this point seems completely weirded out by the Covid 19 saga. The video has since been reinstated, to think if youtube didn’t sell out to google to be run by
Susan Wojcicki (who is another delusional Bill Gates persona )we may have an entirely different world situation by now.
The question is being asked everywhere about the tyranny of experts, who decides which expert?
It just so happens they choose experts who want to lock down humans and track them like animals every time.

Something is seriously wrong.
Freddie Sayers on Twitter

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Oh and don’t forget the wojcicki sisters own 23andme, your social dna website.

boris

I can live with youtube cencoring. They are doing it for years now. Just upload to other platforms. What really bugs me are all those "Fact-Check" sites that are popping up everywhere that are confusing people in the sleeziest manner. Especially in Germany.

Oh and the blatant msm defamation campaigns. I wouldn't care if so many people wouldn't fall for it. It has become a full time job trying to keep people in reality. But the longer you don't say anything the deeper they fall into the TV induced trance.

Tarmander

YT is getting their just desserts. People are leaving their platform. Jogan leaving is huge

mrchibbs

YT is getting their just desserts. People are leaving their platform. Jogan leaving is huge

Massive. It's an uppercut in fact. (The 100$M cheque by Spotify is a decent incentive though)

Hopefully this signals a change so we can veer away from the 1984 dystopia of the past few weeks. I've been wanting to create many videos on YouTube for years, but I've always decided against it because I'm pretty sure I'd get blacklisted because of my takes on certain topics, and I don't want to waste hours on creative output that's going to get censored.

ddjd

but good news in terms of the Joe Rogan podcast switching over to Spotify!! **** youtube!

OP
Drareg

Drareg

German facebook censorship is done by fact check institution "CORRECTIV" which is funded by Soros, amongst many other parties with their own interests. Meanwhile they promote themselves as independent.
CORRECTIV: Die selbsternannten Wahrheitsrichter - Im Sumpf der undurchschaubar verknüpften und demokratiefeindlich organisierten Netzwerke

yeah, this is rampant but unherd published an article questioning all of this about how or why we should trust "fact checkers", what gives them the right to fact check when they use resources we all have issue with as honest outlets of information.
Snopes is another fraudulent fact checker ,pure propaganda , their staff were caught with prostitutes and drugs and yet they continue as an honest outlet.

The white hats and chemical weapons propaganda in Syria was more fraud, I’ve no doubt Assad would use chemical weapons but they didn’t in this case.

It shows how delusional the likes of soros are, they think we will swallow fact checker narratives when said fact checkers won’t question the financial system and how fraudulent it is, they won’t question the narrative for the wars , it’s always an easy strawman takedown or red herrings, they will take down the narrative of Alex Jones or David Icke which is easy, both of them are part of a Hegelian dialectic, the same with this Q crap, easy for the likes of snopes to takedown then try lump anyone who questions the financial elite cartel in with Q and jones.
Any chance they will fact check big pharma/big medicine ?

All of the usual alternative media pawns are being put in place now as the election is upcoming, the fake left versus right narrative will go into overdrive again , Bannon arrives back on the scene along with Robert Mercer to start the pointless narratives ,get people arguing against pointless crap like gender ,Flynn reports or whatever mundane crap trump has said instead of focusing on taking back the financial system and realizing there is a criminal cartel playing fake opposites at the top.

The people who work at the likes of snopes should be done for treason, many in the alternative media the should be done for the same.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Spotify will just censor I’m guessing ?

Still the fact he is leaving is good, maybe more of the popular channels might follow suit also.

Bitchute’s server is crap,if they can sort that out it may take off, vimeo is actually really good but they will censor also, they don’t do ads either which isn’t attractive to those trying to monetize.
We then just need an infinite amount of backup channels everywhere so it becomes a fools errand to try take a site down, they will do this to bitchute soon.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

The below statistic is telling, over half of most countries do not trust the mainstream media,it must be lower again after the 2020 we’ve had.
They are atrociously bad at this point, you watch and read it just to see how they are lying at this point, it’s like a dysfunctional work colleague who just pathologically lies and you know the truth but are just fascinated by the depth of imagination they have to twist reality.

Trust in news media worldwide 2019 | Statista

Last edited:
OP
Drareg

Drareg

I’ll post Adam Curtis again, sums it up in this trailer, it’s hilarity ,I know people who have been acting along with the covid drama knowing it was seriously exaggerated for political gain, it’s like a Pavlovian reflex -

OP
Drareg

Drareg

First wave is jumping ship......

It’s a sign of how bad mainstream is , it’s pure delusion amongst elite types to think people will keep swallowing the kool-aid.
They basically want to control information to maintain their financial system with them as kings and queens.
Granted rogan is becoming one of them with a 100 million contract but we need change and if it contributes its all the better imo.

bk_

The communist style censorship in big tech was originally applauded by progressives and leftists. Now look at these two recent examples of censorship that ought to shock just about any leftist with a heart:

I feel I must reiterate an vital point that have led many here, all free speech and discourse is absolutely critical if we are to find the truth and build a better society, even if it may sound hateful or hurt people’s or a people’s groups feelings or go against the mainstream narrative. The idea that certain speech can be hateful and therefore must be banned has a sinister people behind it with a sinister agenda. Everyone here has realized this in some form in the medical and scientific world but it is happening on a grand scale with many dogmas and dangerous radical solutions for sociey.

mrchibbs

The communist style censorship in big tech was originally applauded by progressives and leftists. Now look at these two recent examples of censorship that ought to shock just about any leftist with a heart:

I feel I must reiterate an vital point that have led many here, all free speech and discourse is absolutely critical if we are to find the truth and build a better society, even if it may sound hateful or hurt people’s or a people’s groups feelings or go against the mainstream narrative. The idea that certain speech can be hateful and therefore must be banned has a sinister people behind it with a sinister agenda. Everyone here has realized this in some form in the medical and scientific world but it is happening on a grand scale with many dogmas and dangerous radical solutions for sociey.

Part of becoming an adult for me over the past few years has been realizing that we've never had free speech.

Regina

This is great. The only way to get the sheeple progressives to question where we are being led.

boris

@mrchibbs

At least in Germany just 5-10 years ago there were still pharma critical and especially vaccine critical reports and documentaries in the state owned broadcasting. It made a big shift about 2-3 years ago to more and more "anti-vaxxer" ridiculing content.

Just recently in February or March there was still a TV report featuring Wolfgang Wodarg explaining how the PCR test is showing false results and the pandemic scare is uncalled for. It got deleted from their website by the TV channel (to erase it like that goes against ethical journalism principles). The censoring and diffamation of any government/corona critical voice even in the supposed neutral media feels totally new here. It's shocking how many people don't see how wrong this is.

Regina

The "Trump threatens to shut down social media...." seems like a set-up too. He wants to protect conservatives from this ......
More of their theatre of mass deception horse poop.