Your Weight , Grams Of Total Carbs And Total Daily Cals

lazz

Hello my fellow Peaters. :mrgreen:

as the title of this thread states ,,whats your current weight, total daily cals and grams of carbs.?? I post this because I was wondering how lean im getting..I guess my thyroids are working great because I use no meds ...I might wanna add that my only sources of carb are s OJ. , whatever carbs milk has , and watermelon ...im 200 pound nowdays at 5'11 and I'm up to 400gs of carbs and 3060 totals cals...shoot, to me back then this was considered offseason , eating complex carbs and basically fat..........if I keep getting shredded I might add more OJ up to 500g daily..here is a pic...im so energetic. muscleS are fuller cuz of the glycogen and loving IT...(don't wanna disrespect and this isn't a joke but noticed penis got thicker too , no pun intended)...my workouts are only 30 mins and I'm done .....HIT mike mENTZER STYLE....Never in my wildest dream id think 400g of sugar would keep Me this lean..

OP
L

lazz

let me also add that protein intake is around 200g daily ( 1g per pound of bodyweight, 80% calcium) and saturated fat at 70g so if u do the math :

400x4=1600
200x4 =800
70x9=630
----------------
total = 3030

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Infreakingcredible!!!! Dang dude thats pretty impressive. :hattip

OP
L

lazz

Charlie said:
Infreakingcredible!!!! Dang dude thats pretty impressive. :hattip

thanks brotha.... but damn man. ..you know how much money in juice and retarded muscle meats and and stuffing my face with complex carbs because general public said "sugars were the enemy and get u fat " id have saved if I knew about this years ago??? :cry:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeh man, living the lie costs in so many ways. :( But hey man its all good now, I mean seriously look how much muscle you are keeping its incredible.

Hey what kind of OJ do you drink? Fresh?

OP
L

lazz

and please those of you who like to hit the weights ,stop the testosterone wasting ,cortisol friendly, long assed , sets after sets hours after hours workouts, stop........Instead do 15-20 minutes session ,short and heavy 2 maybe 3 times per week 1 set to failure workouts are best , to increase gh ,test levels....read Mike Mentzer heavy dutty II book or ask me if u need any help with this..I owe u guys and wanna give back to this community..

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I agree with short, heavy workouts if thats what you want to do. Make you strong and big. :mrgreen:

OP
L

lazz

Charlie said:
Yeh man, living the lie costs in so many ways. :( But hey man its all good now, I mean seriously look how much muscle you are keeping its incredible.

Hey what kind of OJ do you drink? Fresh?

Boss, I drink organic Uncles Matt's or Kosher TROPICANA..I live in Miami ,Florida so we have fresh oranges all year around,

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Yeah, now that's a positive Peating story that would appeal to the masses. I'm 115 pounds 5'2" and I'm not posting a pic :lol:
I'm eating about 1800-2000 calories, 200 grams carbs, 100 grams protein and about 50 grams of fat. I'm pleased with my health benefits the most but I have to admit I do enjoy looking better too. I think I have a more feminine hourglass figure than ever in my life. That's always a good look for a woman imo. A healthy one anyway. I don't need to try to look like a runway model. Congratulations Lazz!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
lazz said:
Boss, I drink organic Uncles Matt's or Kosher TROPICANA..I live in Miami ,Florida so we have fresh oranges all year around,
Kewl beans. I might try some frozen OJ and see how I do with that. I know the fresh squeezed causes me issues. Didn't think to test the frozen.

OP
L

lazz

Charlie said:
I agree with short, heavy workouts if thats what you want to do. Make you strong and big. :mrgreen:
yup. this is an example of what I do: push day . legsdays , pull days ..for example so guys have an idea.

Monday or day 1 ..push day
warm up properly then

1 set of peck deck pre-exaust superset with incline smith machine presses 1 set to failure 7-10 reps (total failure_
1 set of dips to failure
shoulder press - 1 set of 8 -10 reps to failure..
1 set of any triceps exercise to failure 8-10 reps

DONE!!! 18 MINUTES IM OUT...once u can move that weight for more than 10 reps it's time to add more weight to keep failing at 8 reps...u feel me??..same with legs and pull days

then the next workout is 3 -4 days later.,,,,u need to rest and eat to recuperate well and grow..

OP
L

lazz

I see guys doing chest twice per week 30 sets , working out every freaking day for hours and hours and then complaining they don't grow..how in the hell are u suppose to grow when u don't give your body enough time to recuperate , .growth occurs when we rest and eat properly...not in the gym....in the gym u get the pump but not growth happens..in the gym we initiate the process by stimulating muscle cells but the growth happen when we feed the muscle and give them the adecuate rest.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Dang thats even better then Wendlers 531. Yeh I totally dig it!

OP
L

lazz

Charlie said:
Dang thats even better then Wendlers 531. Yeh I totally dig it!
read mike mentzer workouts ,,he was a legend of bodybuilding ,an innovator that people called crazy at that time because his different approaches to training...just like us Peaters..lol

OP
L

lazz

Blossom said:
Yeah, now that's a positive Peating story that would appeal to the masses. I'm 115 pounds 5'2" and I'm not posting a pic :lol:
I'm eating about 1800-2000 calories, 200 grams carbs, 100 grams protein and about 50 grams of fat. I'm pleased with my health benefits the most but I have to admit I do enjoy looking better too. I think I have a more feminine hourglass figure than ever in my life. That's always a good look for a woman imo. A healthy one anyway. I don't need to try to look like a runway model. Congratulations Lazz!

Blossom , most guys prefer curvy women , with something to grab to...I find runways models too bony and unattractive to be honest with you...I like femeninity not a freaking bone with no meat I cant chew on..lol :mrgreen:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I think you're right lazz! It's too bad most women don't realize that sooner. I think a lot of needless ill health and suffering would be prevented if we had a more realistic view of what healthy really looks like. All the women commented that they would die to have my figure when I was 95 pounds! Men didn't really take as much notice though and I bet it is because on some deep level they are looking for a healthy mate. I'm just taking the approach that it will all balance out to where it should be as long as I'm doing the right things for my health. So far so good! Keep us updated with your success, it's very encouraging!

Filip1993

170 pounds at 6'1. Calorie intake 3000-4000. Usually 90 grams of protein, 50 grams of fat and as much carbohydrates I need to feel good.

OP
L

lazz

Filip1993 said:
170 pounds at 6'11. Calorie intake 3000-4000. Usually 90 grams of protein, 50 grams of fat and as much carbohydrates I need to feel good.
my man , u need to up your protein intake....90 g isn't near enough for ya.....at 6'11 170 youre wayyy underweight...u need at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight..170 -200 g at least daily.. and at 6'11 if I were you id be having 600 carbs daily ..easily...you probably have some long assed extremeties u need a lot of cals to fill that physique out

Filip1993

lazz said:
Filip1993 said:
170 pounds at 6'11. Calorie intake 3000-4000. Usually 90 grams of protein, 50 grams of fat and as much carbohydrates I need to feel good.
my man , u need to up your protein intake...at 6'11 170 youre wayyy underweight...u need at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight..170 -200 g at least daily.. and at 6'11 if I were you id be having 600 carbs daily ..easily...you probably have some long assed extremeties u need a lot of cals to fill that physique out

Haha sorry man, I meant 6'1 :D I struggle with protein though. I feel better with moderate protein and high carb. I usually have 600 grams of carbs daily. Might increase fat intake a bit and see what happens.

OP
L

lazz

LOL!!! 6'11 I was like damn ,..anyways define "struggle " with protein...??????? id get back to u tomm..im literally falling asleep while im typing this..lol

Back
Top Bottom