Your Thoughts On Dolores Cahill Regarding Vitamins + Zinc Against SarsCov2

ivy

If Ray's recent aperçue is accurate -- that amongst right wingers is where we find honest concerns about health -- than Dolores Cahill, founder of the Irish Freedom Party, might have a valuable say. She has an impressive resume and has given bold interviews recently, calling for accountability of all political players involved in the mismanagement of SarsCov2. Her timing might be questionable, but still...

In terms of profilactic measures for those with health issues, she advocates vitamins c, d and zinc, as well as hydroxycloroquine on standby.

Check out these interviews and let's talk dosing, optimal vitamin and zinc sources, shall we?

@ivy

I posted the bottom video almost two weeks ago, no response from anybody.
Not sure why, could be her political stance, could be the fact she mentioned hydroxychloroquine
and Ray peat doesn't like hydroxychloroquine if I'm correct.
I just think people are missing out if they didn't look at the whole video,
I thought she had some fascinating information regarding coronaviruses
and why no vaccine can ever be
effective and never has been for 17 years since Sars 1.
Plus why any flu vaccine leaves people open to more viruses. :relaxed:

OP
ivy

ivy

@ivy

I posted the bottom video almost two weeks ago, no response from anybody.
Not sure why, could be her political stance, could be the fact she mentioned hydroxychloroquine
and Ray peat doesn't like hydroxychloroquine if I'm correct.
I just think people are missing out if they didn't look at the whole video,

Well, as she puts it, if vitamins and proper nutrition are in check, hydroxycloroquine might not even be required.
I don't quite see how anyone here would disregard that, it's odd that both of us have had no response.

How well-known or discredited is she in Britain, do you happen to know?

@ivy

I have no idea, the video I originally posted was the first time I've ever seen or heard of her and I was impressed by her knowledge.
And Del Bigtree is a pretty big name in the anti-vax community
and has done impressive research on Vaccines.
I just don't get why there's no interest at all.

Last edited:

burtlancast

Thank you so much for this video.

That's the first time i've come across this lady, and after hearing what she has to say (when her rude interviewer actually lets her speak), no wonder everybody's censoring her.

She actually had the guts every so called "opposition" doctor and politician i've come across up to now (Ron Paul (who sold out everybody), Raoult, Zelenko, the Sara Cunial Italian politician, the catholic cardinals bishops and intellectuals,...) are too coward to address, and that's stating nutrition, including high dose vitamin C, is the first protection against Covid.

Very, very very impressed by everything she said. She's the genuine article.

The only thing she didn't acknowledge was the increased mortality in the medical sector and of people under respirators, which is a worrying sign.

I'm going to forward this video to a lot of people.

Last edited:

burtlancast

@ivy

Her explanation on why past flu vaccinations in the Italian Lombardy region is the cause of increased mortality is dynamite.

My god, she's fearless.

sweetpeat

This video was somewhere on the forum, I forget where. But he draws a strong correlation between vit D levels and covid-19 mortality. Very good information. He doesn't recommend dosages, but rather raising your level to at least 30ng/ml.

Is there any way to confirm her claims about the influenza vaccine the Italians allegedly got? They had a very bad influenza season autumn/winter 19/20.
That would be a strong hint that her claims are trustworthy

@LeeLemonoil

I found this on a Blog somebody said it was an email sent to them

Could a new flu vaccine be partly responsible for the COVID-19 mortality rate in Italy?

In case you are not aware, the infection rate mortality rate in Italy to COVID-19 is dramatically higher. Why? Well the standard answers of an elderly population and the failure to implement social distancing soon enough just don’t explain what is happening. My colleague, Dr. Alex Vazquez, provided me with a valuable insight. In September 2019, Italy rolled out an entirely new type of influenza vaccine. This vaccine called VIQCC is different than others. Most available influenza vaccines are produced in embryonated chicken eggs. VIQCC, however, is produced from cultured animal cells rather than eggs and has more of a “boost” to the immune system as a result. VIQCC also contains four types of viruses – 2 type A viruses (H1N1 and H3N2) and 2 type B viruses.

It looks like this “super” vaccine impacted the immune system in such a way to increase coronavirus infection through virus interference that set the stage for what happened in Italy.

@burtlancast
Looks like Dr Judy was correct :shame:

This was regarding Judy mikovits video which have all been taken down off YouTube

LeeLemonoil goes into much more detail with his answer on that new flu vaccine.

OP
ivy

ivy

Thank you so much for this video.

That's the first time i've come across this lady, and after hearing what she has to say (when her rude interviewer actually lets her speak), no wonder everybody's censoring her.

She actually had the guts every so called "opposition" doctor and politician i've come across up to now (Ron Paul (who sold out everybody), Raoult, Zelenko, the Sara Cunial Italian politician, the catholic cardinals bishops and intellectuals,...) are too coward to address, and that's stating nutrition, including high dose vitamin C, is the first protection against Covid.

Very, very very impressed by everything she said. She's the genuine article.

The only thing she didn't acknowledge was the increased mortality in the medical sector and of people under respirators, which is a worrying sign.

I'm going to forward this video to a lot of people.

Thanks for your input! A couple of weeks ago, on the Del Bigtree show, I've seen two California doctors treat patients in the parking lot of their clinic with IV vitamins! One of them made a point of saying: Linus Pauling was right! He also credited Doris Loh, have you heard of her?

Now, I'm curious about the synergistic effect of C, D, and zinc. How best would they be absorbed, when taken orally? And what would the ideal dosing of each be? Have you seen anyone talk about this at lenght?

OP
ivy

ivy

Update: both videos were officially removed from YT.

Dave Cullen tells the rotten tale of how it went down. It's sure to become a classic of 2020's "journalism":

You can find the mentioned video and his other content on bitchute:

Computing Forever

abruzzi

If Ray's recent aperçue is accurate -- that amongst right wingers is where we find honest concerns about health -- than Dolores Cahill, founder of the Irish Freedom Party, might have a valuable say. She has an impressive resume and has given bold interviews recently, calling for accountability of all political players involved in the mismanagement of SarsCov2. Her timing might be questionable, but still...

In terms of profilactic measures for those with health issues, she advocates vitamins c, d and zinc, as well as hydroxycloroquine on standby.

Check out these interviews and let's talk dosing, optimal vitamin and zinc sources, shall we?

Wow! Prefect Timing. I just did a Google search for :Ray Peat + Zinc" because I am watching that video as I type.

I'll scroll down to see what Peat thinks of Zinc. I can't remember.

Regardless of what Peat thinks though I'll probably buy some. I've been doing a small D3 capsules almost daily and I figure I get enough Vitamin C from OJ (but I might buy some high quality powder), but I don't know if I'm getting enough Zinc

abruzzi

This was regarding Judy mikovits video which have all been taken down off YouTube

LeeLemonoil goes into much more detail with his answer on that new flu vaccine.

It's here if you haven't watched it. Google is banning it everywhere. I heard they have even deleted in from people's personal Google Drive account

Wonder_Boy

abruzzi

Well, as she puts it, if vitamins and proper nutrition are in check, hydroxycloroquine might not even be required.
I don't quite see how anyone here would disregard that, it's odd that both of us have had no response.

How well-known or discredited is she in Britain, do you happen to know?

Speaking of Hydroxychloroquine, my brother got it while in a Vegas hospital not too long after the Gov. of Nevada originally banned it.

It worked.

here's a good video of one MDs speaking about her results

Back
Top Bottom