Your Taurine experiences?

FitnessMike

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Seems to lower my incidence of stress induced heart palpitations.

David PS

Donttreadonme

I've supplemented with a 1 pound bag that I bought and I have not seen any benefits but I also did not do any pre and post bloodwork.

P

Peatness

Using to improve lipid profile - too early to say if it's effective for me but it's seems to improve fatigue. Take with lots of food

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Insomnia.
need to find dose what does not cause insomnia, in my case it's 500mg innit, anything more than this over time no sleep for mikey

Vanset

need to find dose what does not cause insomnia, in my case it's 500mg innit, anything more than this over time no sleep for mikey
I just took 500mg just to test it out again and it's 4 PM where I live. 6-7 hours before bedtime. Let's see if it still causes insomnia. So 500mg over time is fine for you, but anything more and it disrupts sleep? I don't understand why it does that. The half life is like 1h, but I guess it builds up?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I just took 500mg just to test it out again and it's 4 PM where I live. 6-7 hours before bedtime. Let's see if it still causes insomnia. So 500mg over time is fine for you, but anything more and it disrupts sleep? I don't understand why it does that. The half life is like 1h, but I guess it builds up?
first thing am take it, if it will cause insomnia over time just drop it to 250mg and see then

FrostedShores

I've been taking taurine for a long time now. I honestly haven't noticed any difference. Maybe I'm not taking a high enough dose. The only reason I still take it is I bought it in bulk after hearing such great things about it, so just trying to use up what I have.

Ismail

Are you still awake? 🙄🙊😬

Ismail

I dropped it. It has a build up effect and causes insomnia after a while.
Oh no!

Thanks for responding, much appreciated.

I saw @Hans video about it protecting the testicles and it sparked my interest again.

reality

Taurine gave me some really strange vivid dreams, even when taken in the morning.

Old Irenaeus

I've been taking 2-3 grams a day. Have not experienced any insomnia. I've been having the opposite issue of sleeping like a dead man and having a hard time rousing myself out of bed.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I dropped it. It has a build up effect and causes insomnia after a while.
you need to find the dose that wont give u insomnia, if i stop it my glycogen stores getting very bad and i have blood sugar swings

Vanset

you need to find the dose that wont give u insomnia, if i stop it my glycogen stores getting very bad and i have blood sugar swings
Very nice that it works for you. I don't have any issues with my liver storing glycogen, I was taking it for the overall protective properties, but it just doesn't agree with me at the moment. Perhaps one day. For now I'm getting it just from meat and eggs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals