CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Your Personal Experience With MitoLipin?

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by Zpol, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Zpol

Zpol Member

I have been diagnosed with poor cell membranes, and poor production of ATP.
    I need Mitochondrial support, in combination with diet/lifestyle changes.
    I have Celiac, Fibromyalgia, Chronic microbe overgrowth infections (small intestine) leading to severe chronic constipation and GERD.
    MitoLipin seems my best choice for help with this but not sure how to tell if it's helping. I know healing will take time.

[edit] ... Should I also take
    Diamant?

I already take Pansterone and Estroban.

Thanks much!

2. keith

keith Member

It might help; it is probably going to be a matter of self experimentation. I don't think anyone will really be able to tell you what will or won't work exactly in your situation.

I might suggest Lapodin from Idealabs products. That might help with bowel issues. I find positive results at 5 drops per day, at which it is very cost effective. I think the bowel issues could be driving the other issues. Before anything else, I would probably start eating well cooked mushrooms regularly. They are cheap, and can be highly effective for bowel issues.

Personally I notice an effect from Diamant, but did not notice anything from Mitolipin, but reading other people's comments about Haidut's products, it seems clear to me that we all react a little different. What works great for me may do nothing for you, and vice versa.

One other note about Diamant...you may not want to take it orally with GERD. I don't have GERD, but find taking it orally I burp up the taste for hours. And I don't find the taste pleasant. I find it effective topically, though, which is not the case for a lot of other products, in my experience.

Best wishes and good luck.

3. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Yes. Well cooked mushrooms would be at the top of my list.

Also red light.

4. Ron J

Ron J Member

I tried mitolipin 40 drops daily for 2 months. It seemed convenient due to the tocopherols(two supplements in one), and I did notice a bit of fat loss on the area of application(stomach); other than that, I wasn't thinking about its effects, I just assumed that it would do its job.

5. Goat-e

Goat-e Member

If you have trouble producing ATP then I'd seriously consider both Niacinamide and Methylene Blue, preferably Oxidal. Both can help the efficient functioning of the electron transport chain.

6. OP
    Zpol

Zpol Member

Thanks. I'll try the mushrooms again, perhaps I just haven't been cooking them well enough... They've been causing bloating. Also will start with the Lapodin.

Oxidal seems wise. I will have to skip the niacinamide since I already have high Homocysteine. My plan , and hope, is that taking riboflavin and thiamine will be enough to make my electron transport chain more efficient.

Thanks all for input!

7. managing

managing Member

Why is niacinamide contraindicated with high homocysteine?

8. Mito

Mito Member

9. managing

managing Member