Your Observation On Wrinkles

It seems like to me, wrinkles form when there is not enough "oil" or moisture in the skin. I noticed personally a significant difference when i managed to increase my cholesterol in the visibility of of crows feet on my face. My skin was extremely dry before.

I did notice magnesium and more specifically coffee made a large difference in the oil being produced.

Also, less endotoxins seems to unlock yhe body's ability to create this moisture.

What has been your observations in the production of these oils and how can you increase it? I think probably zinc and magnesium are big ones to get, I'm curious how its made.

opethfeldt

Raising DHT has seemed to increase production of oils on my face. I have less wrinkles at 26 than at 22.

november

Raising DHT has seemed to increase production of oils on my face. I have less wrinkles at 26 than at 22.
you have any tips? i currently dont have any wrinkles but if i look close enough I can see one developing.

ljihkugft7

I've noticed that niacinamide increases my oil production - it was very dry before, which caused clogged pores and just an overall dull dry complexion.

Also, endotoxin reduction noticeably reduces puffy eyes.

I think vitamin e also helped get the oil in my skin flowing again.

A high saturated fat diet combined with animal protein should keep wrinkles at bay, while also enabling the skin to withstand sun damage better.

Magdalena

Pregnenolone 100mg/day, collagen, bee propolis, zinc, copper, magnesium, vitamins D3, K2, B complex with large dose od niacinamide, red infrared light, eating lots of berries - improved my skin condition a lot. I also take astragalus which is believed to help skin.

Beastmode

I shared Peat's email somewhere on here about this. Topical dhea and/or T dissolved in an oil (i.e- vitamin e, olive oil) can help this.

Personally, I notice a bit of a difference with topical dhea around my eyes, but I don't do it enough daily to really see what's possible. It's most noticeable when I smile.

It seems like to me, wrinkles form when there is not enough "oil" or moisture in the skin. I noticed personally a significant difference when i managed to increase my cholesterol in the visibility of of crows feet on my face. My skin was extremely dry before.

I did notice magnesium and more specifically coffee made a large difference in the oil being produced.

Also, less endotoxins seems to unlock yhe body's ability to create this moisture.

What has been your observations in the production of these oils and how can you increase it? I think probably zinc and magnesium are big ones to get, I'm curious how its made.
Coffee and magnesium produced more oil or less?

Nebula

The best things I’ve done for my skin is stop using soap and visit a steam room after spraying on magnesium a few times per week. This seems to distribute my skin oils at the optimal level and keep pores very clean.

belcanto

I've noticed a bit of sagging on the left side of my face, correlating to the direction the sun hits through my home office window and of course my car window. Photo aging is real! I don't use sunscreen because it's toxic. I put 2 tablespoons of collagen in my coffee every day for my "gelatin," it can't hurt! People always ask my age, and when they guess, they're off by at least 10 years younger, heh. (I also don't use makeup but use copper peptide products from Skin Biology. I met the developer of the products, he's in the medical literature!)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals