Your incandescent light experience?

golder

I ordered one that you recommended from amazon basic, but where did you get a ceramic multi-bulb holder, please? I really like the incandescent 250w I bought, I think two would be perfect when want to expose most of my body for a while and have them next to my desk too.
If you could also URL link those that would be extremely helpful as I’m looking for the same thing! Thank you :)

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

If you could also URL link those that would be extremely helpful as I’m looking for the same thing! Thank you :)
Hi posted them in one of above links, im looking for somehting that will hold wider bulb/bulbs.

Something like this is for small bulbs.

Stand like this wouldn't be bad im thinking, assuming i manage to find it for a 250w bulb.

miquelangeles

I ordered one that you recommended from amazon basic, but where did you get a ceramic multi-bulb holder, please? I really like the incandescent 250w I bought, I think two would be perfect when want to expose most of my body for a while and have them next to my desk too.

This one looks like the one I have except it's 4 sockets: amazon.co.uk/Andoer-Socket-Adapter-Holder-Softbox/dp/B01M6WFPF3/
Although the title says LED, from the picture sockets seem ceramic and in description it says that it supports 800W in total so it should be fine.
But you should never leave it on when you are away from home especially if all 4 are turned on.

bulb-holder.jpg

miquelangeles

Hi posted them in one of above links, im looking for somehting that will hold wider bulb/bulbs.

Stand like this wouldn't be bad im thinking, assuming i manage to find it for a 250w bulb.

These look great especially the bulb holder.

miquelangeles

That dome is great to have as well.
I use one interchangeably on the same stand with this Philips IR bulb: Philips PAR38 IR 150W E27 230V Red

miquelangeles

You can also get a programmable socket, keep the light stand by your bed and schedule it to turn on 60-30 minutes before you wake up to shine light on you.
Although ideally the light intensity should increase progressively.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

That dome is great to have as well.
I use one interchangeably on the same stand with this Philips IR bulb: Philips PAR38 IR 150W E27 230V Red
yes but this set isn't with ceramic that supports 250w, is your dome with the ceramic? i got one smaller dome with a ceramic socket but it hasn't have connection to the stand like these above

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

miquelangeles

Do you know what would be a good, dimmable dome, also i wish I could find the one you got in the UK that supports higher Wattage
I think it’s best to buy the dimmer separately. I also want to get one.
Incandescent bulbs work with all dimmers, but you have to get one that is rated for your maximum wattage or above.

ok i got one of these, it holds up to 500w and i can fix it to a stand :)

This one seems even better.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I think it’s best to buy the dimmer separately. I also want to get one.
Incandescent bulbs work with all dimmers, but you have to get one that is rated for your maximum wattage or above.

This one seems even better.
you mean something like this? this is awe some e e e e e e

Amazon product ASIN B000LAU04KView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mercury-DMR-1WHT-Plugin-Dimmer-Switch/dp/B000LAU04K/ref=asc_df_B000LAU04K/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=232061105168&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16231015592321530418&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1006870&hvtargid=pla-613402341592&psc=1

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Yes but I would get a higher wattage one. That one is rated 300w.
well im using these 250w so thats good for me, but it will be amazing for the evenings because i find it stimulating too much full on 250w later in the evening.

miquelangeles

well im using these 250w so thats good for me, but it will be amazing for the evenings because i find it stimulating too much full on 250w later in the evening.
It will also extend the bulb lifespan if you run it at slightly lower voltage constantly and the light will be warmer more yellow/orange. Ray recomments a 130v bulb used on 110v for the same reason.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

It will also extend the bulb lifespan if you run it at slightly lower voltage constantly and the light will be warmer more yellow/orange. Ray recomments a 130v bulb used on 110v for the same reason.
I thought the reason was to actually get more from the red side of the spectrum and limit others.

On another note, i got my EMF/RF/EF detector, and sitting next to the bulb would expose you to very high levels of Electric Field, i wonder if it's risky to be too close to it or it ain't dirty energy.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-02-14 at 17.57.47.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-02-14 at 17.57.47.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 14

miquelangeles

I thought the reason was to actually get more from the red side of the spectrum and limit others.

On another note, i got my EMF/RF/EF detector, and sitting next to the bulb would expose you to very high levels of Electric Field, i wonder if it's risky to be too close to it or it ain't dirty energy.

Can you check if you get the same values near the power cord as well? Or is it particularly high near the bulb?
Every conductor including those in the walls will have a perpendicular electric field even if nothing is plugged in. That’s why I turn off all electricity from the breaker panel when I go to bed, except for the breaker controlling the refrigerator circuit.
You see on YouTube how fluorescent tubes light up under the high voltage power lines simply by holding them in your hand. Or people charging their phones wirelessly using just an old TV antenna under the power lines outdoors.
I’ve long suspected that at least some of the rejuvenating effects I get from incandescent therapy are actually caused by the electric fields.
For the 30-45 minutes sessions near high intensity light at close distance I don’t think it’s that dangerous.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Can you check if you get the same values near the power cord as well? Or is it particularly high near the bulb?
Every conductor including those in the walls will have a perpendicular electric field even if nothing is plugged in. That’s why I turn off all electricity from the breaker panel when I go to bed, except for the breaker controlling the refrigerator circuit.
You see on YouTube how fluorescent tubes light up under the high voltage power lines simply by holding them in your hand. Or people charging their phones wirelessly using just an old TV antenna under the power lines outdoors.
I’ve long suspected that at least some of the rejuvenating effects I get from incandescent therapy are actually caused by the electric fields.
For the 30-45 minutes sessions near high intensity light at close distance I don’t think it’s that dangerous.
Iv checked conductors with multiple cables and yes it goes very high too. Somewhere i have heard that there is dirty electricity and clean, but not sure of the validity of this.

I too started switching the whole conductor with the electricity in my bedroom, since yesterday lool

miquelangeles

Iv checked conductors with multiple cables and yes it goes very high too. Somewhere i have heard that there is dirty electricity and clean, but not sure of the validity of this.

I too started switching the whole conductor with the electricity in my bedroom, since yesterday lool

Here's a timestamp link where Ray talks about electromagnetic fields: youtu.be/NG4pZzoYcMM?t=1913
He says that small fields can be therapeutically and mentions Michael Persinger's studies.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals