Your Health Comeback Stories

Whichway?

Many are on this board due to chronic health problems. If you feel you've beaten or made significant progress with a chronic condition, please give us a brief description of what your condition was, how long you had it and what you feel made the most significant improvement for you.

I'm still battling mine, so I'll have to let others contribute.

mrchibbs

Acute respiratory failure and severe dysphagia, along with other symptoms, lasted for nearly 2 years.

I've largely overcome these issues, by doing all the pro-metabolic things we talk about, and improving my environment and lifestyle week by week, month by month. But it wasn't over night and if I get careless about my daily habits I can relapse temporarily, but I never get the life-threatening situations I used to experience.

I saw many doctors, and in the end there were useless, and I healed myself with Ray as my main inspiration.

Things like daily walks in nature, red light, and aspirin have been very therapeutic.

pro marker

ive had chronic fatigue my whole life. crippling depression and horrible digestion. when i was 22 i figured i would try eating healthier. i started with keto and was amazed at how strongly food could impact you. i then switched to a raw carnivore diet and all issues resolved. 6 months or so after starting my health journey i was feeling absolutely euphoric. i jumped out f bed, had plenty of energy slept amazing felt really happy etc... 3 months later the high died off and keto took its toll. over the next 5 months i slowly transitioned to a peat style of diet. i dont feel perfect. i feel okay. my digestion is good, easy to pass stools 2 times a day. generally i am healthier than the average. im far from the finnishline but things are always improving. i can now eat a lot of things and my lactose intolerance has become better.
the last two months have been hell and i feel like complete ***t but that is because i am stuck in a very bad situation ad in a toxic relationship. but when i can move away from this stressful enviroment in 4 months im confident my health will keep improving. though i must mention that after having what i think was corona in march, i never really felt like i recovered fully.

before i startd eating good i was in constant pain, couldnt sleep, had every issue imaginable. every problem has been more or less eradicated in less than 2 years. i am now 23. thank GOD i decided to take my health seriously so early on. feel so bad for the people who ate a ***t diet untill they were 40 :( also helps that i became aware of emf. i used to have chronic headaches because of emf.

i slept just 3 meters away from the powerline that conected to out house for 13 years. then i slept with a radiator/heating element right next to my head, and only a couple meters away from the wifi router for the next 8 years.

over all a huge success stroy so far. if i could only fix my damn blood sugar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals