Your Guide To The Great Reset

nomoreketones

For me personally, the loss of personal freedom (if we ever really had it in the first place) is the most tragic.

In my opinion, Parler is the canary in the coal mine in regards to person freedom for Americans. If the globalists can successfully marginalize Parler that will mean to me that their victory is complete. That will mean The Great Reset is likely to happen and we will have to live with it, both the good and the bad that comes with it.

Rooster

We have the government we tolerate. How much voter fraud and how many more god given rights have to be taken from us before the masses put down their beer and stand up? We don't have many rights left for gods sake. They now dictate to us how we freaking breathe air! They tell us to wear masks in our own home. They make 2 year olds wear masks and go against their biological desire to breathe freely. Its now nearly a crime to die a natural death at 84. Our American votes are sent to freaking Europe to be stored and tallied! This isn't conspiracy - its reality.

How much is enough?

Not a rhetorical question.

Last edited:

Inaut

Highly recommend this video. Rex Murphy is the man

P

Peatness

@Regina posted this discussion on another thread. Worth watching

Panel: "Russia & the Great Reset - Resistance or Complicity?"​

OffGuardian has teamed up with Unlimited Hangout to host our first-ever panel discussion: "Russia & the Great Reset - Resistance or Complicity?" Is the war in Ukraine an "extension of Covid by other means"? Is Putin's Russia opposed to globalism or actively supporting it? Is the east-west clash between the US-EU and Russia-China a genuine struggle of ideas, or squabbling over the best seats at the table? Moderators Kit Knightly and Whitney Webb discuss all this and more with their guest panellists Tom Luongo, Matthew Ehret, Iain Davis and Riley Waggaman. For show notes, including panellist bios and social media links, click here: DEBATE: “Russia & the Great Reset – Resistance or Complicity?”