Your Future. Your Children's Future. Article forwarded from Ray.

Peatful

This is a short but meaty read.

A reminder that there is something far worse than the distraction of the virus going on globally.

At this point, we have to ban together. We have to say NO.
(**** Joe Rogan for even getting the PCR test...but I digress).

Don’t get stuck in the virus or vaxx narrative, pressure or hysteria.

We have been forewarned.

P

Peatness

A reminder that there is something far worse than the distraction of the virus going on globally.

We have been forewarned.

Good article. Alison McDowell is the author of the article; her interviews have been posted on the forum already. Blockchain has also been discussed by Catherine Austin Fitts, James Corbett, Whitney Webb, Celeste Solum etc, some of these interviews are already posted too.

On the question of viruses and ‘vaccines’, that is the propaganda used to convince our loved ones to get in line and be pumped full of nano particles before being awarded the ‘vaccine’ passport. A focus on the ‘vaccine’ is not a distraction when there are people on this forum who are being injected despite having access to all this information. The pressure is enormous and they have my sympathy. For some this might be a fatal decision. The bigger picture is important, people I have mentioned above are doing a great job to get the word out. However, if I can’t get my loved ones to listen to me about the ‘vaccines’ imagine me talking to them about blockchain. If anyone knows how to formulate a conversation that begins to address the bigger picture I would be love to hear it.

Sam321

We have been forewarned.

Ya bro.
I had to stop reading ***t like this.
Makes my spidey senses go reeeeeeee.

amd

Is hard to make people see (if ever), they always get distracted, just because it is fun or scary. Is like talking to children.

They waste time with all kinds of paraphernalia (detailed analysis of one thing or another), while the real dangers are hidden by the fog of war.

When you are finally forced to use a digital currency or passport, you either get vaccinated or you have no money. Is that simple.

But simple is not entertaining.

Wait for the posts about gold and black markets. Or bitcoin .. not funny anymore.

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

This is an uninvited exhortation for us.
For the believers so to speak.

If not us- then who?

We need to rise up.
Im not suggesting we look away from the virus or jabb- but to transcend of sorts.

Not a popular message but im glad Ray included it in a multi message exchange we were having- since I had not personally seen this content posted here.

Jeremiah lived during a time of invasions, deportations, slaughter and destruction.
He pleaded with people and was he was persecuted.
But he stuck to his unpopular, unlistened to message.

@fico : nailed it

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Leaving this here...

Attachments

• 4E75C27B-F368-4061-ABD2-F4ADDEC94D85.png
    4E75C27B-F368-4061-ABD2-F4ADDEC94D85.png
    73 KB · Views: 49

amd

Is the future getting clearer now?

Are we going to spent the next few years debating if it was a plane or a missile what hit the Pentagon on 9/11 .. or if 1/3 of injections contain a saline solution .. or ..

It doesn't matter when there's a bigger fish to fry.

This is total control from their comfortable chairs, the government won't need to do much to isolate you, no need for "FEMA/Walmart/Covid camps".

Programmable money promises a frictionless payment future (Forbes - Mar 25, 2021)

In one scenario, central banks can program digital currency with logic so it can be spent only for a designated purpose.

“Whether the digital currency is private or CBDC, it has to have the same price stability and
level of trust,” said Bramm. “Trusting an organization like a central bank also means trusting that country’s economy.”

Note: Trust or confidence in the government is the Achilles' heel of any currency or economy.

CBDC Insider (Tracking central bank digital currencies worldwide)

https://cbdcinsider.com/

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

Is the future getting clearer now?

Are we going to spent the next few years debating if it was a plane or a missile what hit the Pentagon on 9/11 .. or if 1/3 of injections contain a saline solution .. or ..

It doesn't matter when there's a bigger fish to fry. This is total control from their comfortable chairs, not much they need to do to isolate you, no need for "FEMA camps".

Programmable money promises a frictionless payment future

In one scenario, central banks can program digital currency with logic so it can be spent only for a designated purpose.
So I saw the other thread you posted with the finance link.
I read quite a bit- but as a non business person; I got lost in the data.

You and I know whats coming...
Aside from gold, silver and land-
How would you direct me while I still have time?
We own our home. Have investments. Blah blah blah.
Anything you would personally pass along to me?

Feel free to inbox me as well.

Regardless, glad you are out here on our forum and in our world.

amd

The first thing is to point out their agenda, which is a means to an end, but crucial for their plans: digital currency -> enslavement & population control.

Second, do not cooperate with the enemy, do not go along if you know what the plan is.

Confidence in government makes or breaks the economy. The government believes (like many things in the past) that it can "print" all the digital money they need once they institute a digital currency (with all the tracking & controls that go with it).

Remember 5G (marketing name, not tech spec), this is what it was for, but every news you saw was about health effects, nothing on the required bandwidth for real-time micro transactions in a digital economy.

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

amd

They have been testing their plans in Africa for many years, this is no different.

Keep in mind that with a digital currency and the great reset there will be no debt so banks will become irrelevant, replaced by big tech.

Why The Gates Foundation Is Funding A MasterCard Lab (2014)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomgroenfeldt/2014/12/09/why-the-gates-foundation-is-funding-a-mastercard-lab/?sh=ab52033778f2

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is funding the first three years of the MasterCard Labs for Financial Inclusion in Kenya with $11 million and has offered another $8 million to help commercialize any products or services the Labs develop.

The world has changed, he added, as the lines between profit-making corporations, nonprofits and governments blur.

Cashless payments, digital ID and vaccination (2020)
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/343837835_Cashless_payments_digital_ID_and_vaccination

A new biometric identity platform will be launched in West Africa and combine COVID-19 vaccinations, cashless payments, and potential law enforcement applications, thanks to a public-private partnership between the GAVI vaccine alliance, Mastercard and Trust Stamp.

Mastercard, in addition to professing its commitment to promoting "centralized record keeping of childhood immunization" also describes itself as a leader toward a "World Beyond Cash", and its partnership with GAVI marks a novel approach towards linking a biometric digital identity system, vaccination records, and a payment system into a single cohesive platform.

Public-private partnership launches biometrics identity and vaccination record system in West Africa (2020)
https://privacyinternational.org/examples/4083/public-private-partnership-launches-biometrics-identity-and-vaccination-record-system

In July 2020 a public-private partnership programme between the Bill Gates-backed GAVI vaccine alliance, Mastercard, and the AI identity authentication company Trust Stamp was ready to introduce a biometric identity platform in low-income remote communities in West Africa. The programme will integrate Trust Stamp’s digital identity platform into the GAVI-Mastercards “Wellness Pass”, a digital vaccination record and identity system powered by Mastercard’s AI and machine learning technology, NuData.

Critics are concerned that the programme is more aimed at promoting the health of markets for vaccines and Mastercard’s “World Beyond Cash” programme rather than the health of individuals, and that it provides an excuse to expand the use of biometrics in national ID registration systems, and note that Trust Stamp is offering the same technology to COVID-19 response that it offers to law enforcement and prison systems for the purposes of surveillance and predictive policing.

Mastercard & GAVI (2021)
https://www.gavi.org/investing-gavi/funding/donor-profiles/mastercard

Under the banner of “efficiently delivering vaccines to millions of children, tracking identity and immunization records in a digitized manner and incentivizing the delivery of vaccines”, GAVI, the Vaccine Alliance - leading partner and catalyst, and Mastercard acting in the capacity of technology partner - have embarked in a Public Private Partnership aiming at deploying the Mastercard Wellness Pass for interested GAVI eligible countries on December 2018.

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

What a masterful plan they have executed.
Unbelievable actually.

In 2016 the WEF “Facing The Future”
outlined 10 goals.
What you just reported is obviously in 100% alignment with that (alongside this MC / UN carbon tracking).

Thanks for the data.

Its coming...

amd

Say Goodbye To Bitcoin And Say Hello To The Digital Dollar
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrich/2021/06/23/say-goodbye-to-bitcoin-and-say-hello-to-the-digital-dollar/

Yesterday we talked about the prospects of a digital dollar coming down the pike.

It seems clear that global governments will not allow non-sovereign forms of money to continue to proliferate.

The Senate Banking committee's hearing on the digital dollar two weeks ago was not only a public exploration and introduction to the concept a central bank-backed digital currency, the hearing was also used as a platform to publicly assassinate the viability of the private ("bogus" in the words of Senator Warren) cryptocurrency market (bitcoin, stablecoins, etc.).

With this in mind, the Chinese government has continually tightened control over the crypto market in China, most recently cracking down on cryptocurrency mining in the country. The U.S. Justice Department announced a few weeks ago that it "recovered" $2.3 million in cryptocurrency of the ransom collected from the Colonial Pipeline hack. And today, it was reported that South Korea seized almost $50 million of crypto assets from citizens accused of tax evasion.

So the benefits of the private cryptocurrency market are being deconstructed by governments.

amd

You have to wonder about reading comprehension these days ...

The Forbes short article reported on a Senate hearing that happened two weeks prior.

Where do you see 90% predictions in a report of a past event?

The statements on cryptocurrency seized by different governments are also not predictions.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/posts/701319/bookmark

@Peatogenic commented on a previous post in this thread (Say Goodbye To Bitcoin And Say Hello To The Digital Dollar), posted in another thread:

sugarbabe said:
:+1

This topic would go somewhere if those who are making insults would provide examples of where people have gone off the deep end.

In a post today about digital currency, an article was submitted which was 90% predictions about the future. One commenter invoked the Biblical figure of Jeremiah.

You act as if it's a conspiracy theory that this forum has a conspiracy theory/Qanon bent. The moderator himself is deeply Christian and is often "hear, hear!" regarding posts with conspiracy theory/spiritual tones.

The term "conspiracy theory" is a real term. It's a theory about a conspiracy.

Last edited:
I

i_nomad

You have to wonder about reading comprehension these days ...

The Forbes short article reported on a Senate hearing that happened two weeks prior.

Where do you see 90% predictions in a report of a past event?

The statements on cryptocurrency seized by different governments are also not predictions.

https://raypeatforum.com/community/posts/701319/bookmark

@Peatogenic commented on a previous post in this thread (Say Goodbye To Bitcoin And Say Hello To The Digital Dollar), posted in another thread:

In a post today about digital currency, an article was submitted which was 90% predictions about the future. One commenter invoked the Biblical figure of Jeremiah.

You act as if it's a conspiracy theory that this forum has a conspiracy theory/Qanon bent. The moderator himself is deeply Christian and is often "hear, hear!" regarding posts with conspiracy theory/spiritual tones.

The term "conspiracy theory" is a real term. It's a theory about a conspiracy.
Ok. I’ve been feeling really off about everything going on lately and have felt strongly that something much bigger is happening.

Can I assume that your position is that all of it is distraction? Voter fraud? Audits? Crazy Biden? What about COVID and the Vaccines?

What have you found to be needed and what to be avoided to fully process this bigger picture?

amd

Distrust and experience are helpful, after a while you start to discern the news and see the same patterns repeating (humanity hasn't changed).

Study the past.

Because of voter fraud you know that you can't change things by voting. How many times have we seen the political circus and the media drag people along to no avail?

Do we keep doing the same things over and over expecting a different outcome?

Is better to be one step ahead rather than reacting to the news.

Think strategically, what are they thinking, what do they want.

This requires maturity (not about age) and having a curious mind.

amd

If past bubbles are an example, the vast majority of the population gets into the action when it's too late.

And it's not by chance, because that's when those heavily invested need buyers to unload their positions before the bubble collapses.

But we never learn anything from history (tulip mania, dot-com).

In a corrupt society, technology is a tool to advance the will of the oligarchy, while other uses are outlawed.

Cryptocurrencies are instruments for speculation, they are not an investment, and if you don't know the difference, you are at risk. They are also bait to move people away from cash (is all about control).

The oligarchy is working to bring a central bank digital currency and eliminate cash. This is happening worldwide:

https://cbdcinsider.com/

The reason it didn't happen sooner is because we are still deploying "5G" technology to make it happen.

And as we have seen time and time again, the laws don't apply to them, just us.

Last edited:

Birdie

No More Safety

In Beverly Hills, California, there is a private service that provides lockboxes for people’s valuables. It is called U.S. Private Vaults. It seems more promising, to some degree, than a box at a bank, where the government has a long history of breaking in.

There was never any particular reason to think that the company could not keep its promises. Many people did trust this company with vast amounts of personal wealth. However, being a private company provides no real protection when the government has an agenda.

After all, we learned over the last 20 months that there is nothing that limits governments’ rights to have their way with private business. They can break in, shut them down, keep them closed, bankrupt them, and there is very little that can be done to stop it.

Six months ago, the FBI raided this company, broke into 800 different boxes by force and took all the contents. They claimed this was justified because they had probable cause that the box contents were gained from illicit activity. They have yet to prove that, however.

Back
Top Bottom