Your experiences with low dose t3?

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Thanks for responding @oxphoser and @FitnessMike - my experience using T4 is increased reverse T3 over a period of a few months. I’ve used tyromax and Tyroene but found accurate dosing tricky and RT3 kept going up. I’ve got some cynomel as well as cynoplus and would really like to try thyroid again. I’ve even bought the micro scales!! I’m struggling to work out when to put the cynoplus in and how much. I’ll watch this thread for info on the t3 dosing.
I'm starting now only with 1 drop of tyromix and plan to increase 1 drop every week, it could be that what your doing is just too much of meds for your current state, i see it like this, 50mg of whatever might be too little or good for somebody but for me in my current state 5mg might be a lot for my body, so of course it will do too much rt3. Good article i found. Do you have a Reverse T3 problem?

There are two major causes of excess thyroid hormone inactivation:
  1. Illness, whether critical or chronic. It can be triggered by inflammation, hypoxia, fasting, protein restriction, severe depression, exercising too hard, or damage to kidney, heart, or cardiovascular system.
  2. Excess T4 from thyroid medication. Your T4 level is above your personal set point right now (even if it is within the reference range) and it is triggering hormone inactivation every day you take your pill. This is the only way the human body can try to get rid of the excess T4 that keeps coming in.

maybe try like me, start with very low dose overall, if you have high rt3 you can start with low dose t3 daily just once a day or something like tyromix one drop.

patience is a real virtue innit.

if tyromix won't work and I still test with high rt3 then i go t3 only for awhile but only start with low dose once daily and increase weekly or so.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals