Your Experience With Thyroid Supplement, I Dont Get Any Effect

superhuman

Hello

Ive tried alot of difference thyroid regimens but i never really notice anything from it, and my temp and pulse does not increase either.

Im currently on 1 tablet cynoplus a day and have been on that for 4 weeks and temp and pulse are still low and have not increased since i started. I take 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in the evening.

Should i increase cynoplus dosage or should i increase t3 with t3 only nibble or what?

I didn't either really. I did sometimes get a pulse increase from T3, but that was it, if that.

I suppose you can increase the dosages over time and see what happens. That's what I did.

OP
S

superhuman

@ecstatichamster how much did you increase and did you then start to notice effects? how much before you started to notice anything? where you taking cynoplus as well or ? tell me more :D
how fast did you start to increase?

I was taking T3 and T4.

The only effect was taking T3, sometimes my HR would go up a bit.

Sometimes taking T4 I felt a reverse effect and felt cold, cold, cold.

I never got anything positive out of supplementing.

Tried twice on the theory that the last time, maybe I was in better support of my cells with better metabolism.

Steve

Might want to listen to this...

11:14 - Taking thyroid but the metabolism is still low

In the video Haidut (Georgi) says that Ray said there are usually 2 things that can prevent thyroid from working:
1) Elevated Free Fatty Acids
2) Chronic Infection (Bacterial or Viral)

He said the FFA problem is easy to rule out.
Just take some niacinamide or some aspirin, and if temps quickly increase then you have your answer.
1. How much of each should I take & how much Vit K should I take?
2. How long until I would notice an affect...is it immediate, same day, 2 weeks later?

x-ray peat

I take 1 grain of NDT. Have been for 5-6 months. I don't notice much in terms of pulse or HR but my outer eyebrow hairs have been growing in so I guess that's a good thing and I probably need it.

Ella

Forum Supporter
I recently added T4 and my temps went up immediately to 37.1 - 37.2. My RT3 was very low and I have been working on removing the blocks, PUFAs, inflammatory amino acids, estrogen and making sure eating plenty by monitoring and keeping pulse between 80 - 85. Not feeling better though?? Worse. I trying to get more sun. I was OK before the T4, plenty of energy when I was hypothyroid?? Too relaxed now. I have too much work to be so nonchalant. I think more adrenaline would be good now. There has to be a happy medium. I guess it comes down to what my body thinks and not what I think. My body doesn't care two tosses about my workload. So it is an interesting experience. I will continue to titrate the T4 with body temps and see what happens.

tankasnowgod

I did notice some effects from NDT and T3. 2 grains of NDT seemed to have a major effect on Temp and Pulse, sometimes going to 3 would also be good, more seemed counter-productive. I noticed walking would help to warm up hands and feet quite often.

I did take 50 mcg of straight T3 once, and it did get me pretty sweaty pretty quick. It felt pretty good, actually, but I am wary to do that on any sort of a regular basis.

I'm experimenting more now with Methelyene Blue and Tyromix. Tyromix seems to give better effects (for me) than NDT, and at a lower dose. I think it might be a better T4:T3 ratio. I use 2 drops twice daily (so 4 drops total). Coconut Oil, potatoes, sugar, and coffee also seem to be very pro-metabolic for me.

RPDiciple

@ecstatichamster I was wondering how you went about it to get effect from thyroid supplementation? im currenrtly taking 1 1/5 cynoplus a day and still not much effect from it. Also tried with cynomel etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals