Your Experience With Florassist With Phage Please

Peatful

I am currently taking this with very mixed results.

Your experience with this would be super valuable to me...to give me a barometer of sorts.
No details are unimportant!

If anybody wants to add Flowers of Sulphur experiences...even better.

Dave Clark

I tried it (recently ran out and have to order again), and I did not find any negative reactions, such as loose stools, cramps, etc. I also didn't notice any particular positive reactions. I had only used one bottle, and that may not have been enough to see a shift in any health parameter. But, since I seemed to do good on it I think I will at least put it into a probiotic rotation. I know one time I took the Prescipt Assist soil based organism probiotic and it gave me serious runs, company said to keep taking it that it was a cleansing effect, but uncontrolled loose bowels was unacceptable to me. Flowers of sulphur I have not tried yet.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I tried it (recently ran out and have to order again), and I did not find any negative reactions, such as loose stools, cramps, etc. I also didn't notice any particular positive reactions. I had only used one bottle, and that may not have been enough to see a shift in any health parameter. But, since I seemed to do good on it I think I will at least put it into a probiotic rotation. I know one time I took the Prescipt Assist soil based organism probiotic and it gave me serious runs, company said to keep taking it that it was a cleansing effect, but uncontrolled loose bowels was unacceptable to me. Flowers of sulphur I have not tried yet.
Thx for the feedback Dave, especially knowing you took the full 30 days.

tankasnowgod

I've tried both this and the Nurtivee product, and truthfully, I don't know that either had much effect. I do think my digestion and everything is slightly better now that before I tried either of them. But I've also made some other changes (upping mushrooms, more coconut oil, more infrared light) that may have been responsible. So, it was either a very subtle positive, or no real effect. I didn't notice any negatives.

They are specific phages for specific bacteria, so I wouldn't doubt they could be life changing-ly good for some, and have no effect for others.

Supposedly, the way phages work is to be self dosing, since they reproduce by killing the bacteria they target (with an explosion of new phages!), so even if it's a slight benefit, it may persist for quite some time after you've finished the product (possibly months or years).

Kyle M

What product are you using, and for what purpose?

I'm going to take some sulphur tonight, a teaspoon, will report.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I've tried both this and the Nurtivee product, and truthfully, I don't know that either had much effect. I do think my digestion and everything is slightly better now that before I tried either of them. But I've also made some other changes (upping mushrooms, more coconut oil, more infrared light) that may have been responsible. So, it was either a very subtle positive, or no real effect. I didn't notice any negatives.

They are specific phages for specific bacteria, so I wouldn't doubt they could be life changing-ly good for some, and have no effect for others.

Supposedly, the way phages work is to be self dosing, since they reproduce by killing the bacteria they target (with an explosion of new phages!), so even if it's a slight benefit, it may persist for quite some time after you've finished the product (possibly months or years).
Good data. Helpful. Thx!

OP
Peatful

Peatful

What product are you using, and for what purpose?

I'm going to take some sulphur tonight, a teaspoon, will report.
My digestion was slow and incomplete at it's best. My temperature and metabolism seems fine. And then I was having lots of mucous in my stool and a mouth sore after eating benign foods. This proceeded to get worse.
White spotted back of tongue as well.

Since taking the Florassist my digestion has stopped. Impassable. But no more mouth sores with food and tongue looks better.
Today is day 10.

Not sure how to progress.
Will the constipation resolve? Is it due to die off?
I am a bit loss on how to proceed.

Lmk about your malady and how FOS does for u.

Diokine

I've taken about half of my bottle of 30 capsules, usually one in the morning but a few times I've taken one in the evening too.

It's had subtle benefits, my bowel movements are now extremely regular and the smell has changed. I feel like there is less inflammation in my colon. My tongue is now a shade of pink throughout the day, no white. I'm not attributing all of these to the phages, I do mushrooms 3-4x per week along with occasional carrot salad, oregano oil, etc. The first day I took the phages my sense of smell changed acutely.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I've taken about half of my bottle of 30 capsules, usually one in the morning but a few times I've taken one in the evening too.

It's had subtle benefits, my bowel movements are now extremely regular and the smell has changed. I feel like there is less inflammation in my colon. My tongue is now a shade of pink throughout the day, no white. I'm not attributing all of these to the phages, I do mushrooms 3-4x per week along with occasional carrot salad, oregano oil, etc. The first day I took the phages my sense of smell changed acutely.
This is encouraging. Thank u!

Kyle M

Lmk about your malady and how FOS does for u.

Took a tsp yesterday evening, haven't noticed anything really, which is an improvement from last time when I felt a mild headache. I'll take another one today, maybe skip a day, we'll see.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Took a tsp yesterday evening, haven't noticed anything really, which is an improvement from last time when I felt a mild headache. I'll take another one today, maybe skip a day, we'll see.
...if anything noteworthy happens.... Positive or negative.....lmk. Thx Kyle!

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I am currently taking this with very mixed results.

Your experience with this would be super valuable to me...to give me a barometer of sorts.
No details are unimportant!

If anybody wants to add Flowers of Sulphur experiences...even better.
Update.
Took one a day for 30 days.
Around 21 days I really started to see positive changes digestion wise.

Post 30 days my skin looks better, my tongue looks better, my migraines are less frequent.

I took the Life Extension brand.

Zpol

Update.

Thank you Peatful. I was going to skip it since I already have slow to no motility, but the fact that you toughed it out and experienced improvement after a couple weeks is promising.
I wonder if more carrot salad or something would help with the beginning issues.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Thank you Peatful. I was going to skip it since I already have slow to no motility, but the fact that you toughed it out and experienced improvement after a couple weeks is promising.
I wonder if more carrot salad or something would help with the beginning issues.
Digestion is so layered and individual.
The carrot salad wasn't strong enough for me and my gut issues I suppose...
U could always try cascara for slow motility.
I had mucous in my stool... So knew I needed the phages or FOS.

Zpol

Digestion is so layered and individual.
The carrot salad wasn't strong enough for me and my gut issues I suppose...
U could always try cascara for slow motility.
I had mucous in my stool... So knew I needed the phages or FOS.

Carrot salad isn't doing much for me either, I thought maybe I just needed more of it.

I already take more than the max dose of Cascara, been taking it for several years.

I've got a very severe case of slow motility. It's a serious concern for me; I can't risk it if there's any possibility of worsening motility.

FOS might be helpful but I haven't researched it in depth yet.

I do know that I have Staph, Strep, and Clostridium overgrowth infections in my small intestine. So I guess the next step would be determining if phages are effective for these and if so, which ones.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Carrot salad isn't doing much for me either, I thought maybe I just needed more of it.

I already take more than the max dose of Cascara, been taking it for several years.

I've got a very severe case of slow motility. It's a serious concern for me; I can't risk it if there's any possibility of worsening motility.

FOS might be helpful but I haven't researched it in depth yet.

I do know that I have Staph, Strep, and Clostridium overgrowth infections in my small intestine. So I guess the next step would be determining if phages are effective for these and if so, which ones.
Have you tried tetracycline or penicillin or another antibiotic?

Zpol

Have you tried tetracycline or penicillin or another antibiotic?

Just Xifaxan. That's all I could convince my doc to prescribe.
I'm in process of looking for a new medical doctor.

Kray

Update.

Post 30 days my skin looks better, my tongue looks better, my migraines are less frequent.

I took the Life Extension brand.

@Peatful, can you give an update on your current status? Any changes, taken additional Florassist? Looking at this as option to bring back balance after course of antibiotics for infection. Response much appreciated.