Your Body Weight Determines How Much Pufa You Accumalate!

This is a pretty weird finding, since people who are very lean( too lean) have more fat oxidation, so they should burn more PUFA and have less in their tissues, right?

Someone should produce "Obesity Rocks" shirts.
lol

What-a-Riot

I mean people should probably analyze and interpret this, title only specifies omega-3 and it could just as well be that oxidative stress is causing less of it to stick around and dysregulating things. Or not, or anything else, but ya know

Nicole W.

If I am to understand this study. It seem overweight people are less likely to accumulate pufa. While underweight people are at highest risk of pufa accumulation. And unlucky for me i am underweight.

Body weight affects ω-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA) accumulation in youth following supplementation in post-hoc analyses of a randomized controlled trial
Maybe that is why mild obesity has been found to protective against heart disease, cancer and diabetes. It seems like there is a growing number of studies showing being heavier is healthier overall.

CLASH

This is plasma omega 3, I would assume higher bodyweight would indicate a lower plasma omega 3 as it is shuttled into fatty tissue or in the case of higher muscle mass, oxidized.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals