Your Biggest 'peat Diet' Mistake?

T

tca300

That's terrific, but did you make a typo when you said you'd "never had full or enhanced libido"? Did you mean to say you've never had that before depletes PUFA? Wait okay I get you now. Or not having enhanced libido is good? Personally I like having a strong libido and a desire to socialize and flirt etc, it's the most excitement/fun I get out of life. Sometimes estrogenic things actually increase my libido, such as drinking or fasting, though that could be a cortisol issue as well...

Keeping dietaey fat below 1.5g seems mighty tedious, that means no cheese, no meat, only skim milk/yogurt, a lot of juice and bland gelatin powder. I don't see a lot of enjoyment in that diet, and suspect most individuals would give it up before long, even after experiencing the benefits of depleted pufa...
I meant when cutting to single digit body fat levels libido has always dropped off comparied to haveing a higher body fat percentage, and most experience that as well, but with what Im doing currently my libido is great, if not better than before I started my weight cut.

Just to clarify my PUFA intake is <1.5 ( most days under 1 gram ) not total fat. Total fat is usually 9-22 grams per day, which is still pretty low.

I would image most wouldn't care for the diet I consume, which is totaly understandable, but I like it, a lot.

T

tca300

Interesting @tca300. Appreciate your response. Total congrats on your efforts. Taking in your thoughts and reflecting. I have already tweaked my fat intake levels down to what I consider “moderate” fat from saturated mostly minus the mixed fat content of eggs and butter for cooking and an ounce of cheddar maybe 3 it 4 times a week. Feeling great actually. And also feeling a pull to perhaps tweak again so gathering some info.
;)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I would image most wouldn't care for the diet I consume, which is totaly understandable, but I like it, a lot.
Have you posted your diet anywhere?

T

tca300

Have you posted your diet anywhere?
Skim milk, orange juice, honey, gelatin, and mct oil every day, then on days I eat liver, I lower my oj intake to keep pufa low.
Simple, and most seem to hate it haha.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Skim milk, orange juice, honey, gelatin, and mct oil every day, then on days I eat liver, I lower my oj intake to keep pufa low.
Fresh orange juice?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Your pufas are way too high man, go for the defatted liver capsules! :cool

lampofred

Caffeine pills instead of coffee seriously screwed me up for a while

Ledo

I wish you the best but I think what you are doing is crazy and it will eventually catch up to you.

_noozie

The biggest diet mistake is to not believe in diet and have to use so many supps, just look at the titles of most threads!
Taking progest-e did not solve anything and i am glad i did not try thyroid, as i have symptoms but not low labs.
Some people really need thyroid, shown by labs, but others do not.
I'm glad you mention this Xisca. Hard to find non-supplemental recommendations these days...

theLaw

Not using fructose as my main
I meant when cutting to single digit body fat levels libido has always dropped off comparied to haveing a higher body fat percentage, and most experience that as well, but with what Im doing currently my libido is great, if not better than before I started my weight cut.

Just to clarify my PUFA intake is <1.5 ( most days under 1 gram ) not total fat. Total fat is usually 9-22 grams per day, which is still pretty low.

Just to clarify, 9-22G fat from how many calories?

I think that 15G per 1000 calories was what is estimated to keep T at optimal levels.:thumbsup:

T

tca300

Not using fructose as my main

Just to clarify, 9-22G fat from how many calories?

I think that 15G per 1000 calories was what is estimated to keep T at optimal levels.:thumbsup:
Between 2800 and 4500kcals, fat stays the same.
I think when n-6 and n-3 PUFA stores are basically gone, serotonin and aromatase drop very low and testosterone gets very high, along with the body getting use to turning sugars into fats, but those thoughts are just based on what Im experiencing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xisca

I'm glad you mention this Xisca. Hard to find non-supplemental recommendations these days...
Ho, they can be fine, but short term and well targeted!
The problem then, is to know when to stop something that was good for you....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals