Young Children Don’t Mind Being Rude

OP
michael94

michael94

Chinese people in my neighborhood are rude. They blow snot out of their nose on the sidewalk and have little concern for walking into other pedestrians. I think being passive is a judeo Christian thing

well... much of it is just a simple petty trick with the language we use

“gross” comes from German, and has a contrary meaning

Anyway, nothing wrong with purity when it comes to manners and etiquette, maybe we have an association of that with bourgeoise hypocrites which leaves a poor taste in our mouth

LUH 3417

well... much of it is just a simple petty trick with the language we use

“gross” comes from German, and has a contrary meaning

Anyway, nothing wrong with purity when it comes to manners and etiquette, maybe we have an association of that with bourgeoise hypocrites which leaves a poor taste in our mouth
Cybourgs

Elast1c

Nirvana is a selfish pursuit in and of itself. Instead of taking accountability for the people around you you just ignore their suffering or better yet tell them it's Their karma. You're entitled to your view but I just consider it such a wildly threatening and perilous doctrine. I'm only talking doctrine.
Young children don't mind being rude
go further, deeper
being rude is not the solution
why are children rude to start with?
often they just mechanically protect they selfish needs (their toys, or what they want to do no matter what)...
so being like a child is not the solution...
by getting fully consciousness and aware of all of your illusionary mechanics, motivations and programmed behavior you transcendent the need for being rude (buda flow :P )...
Being rude is a mechanism of the ego, where the ego protects itself, feels attacked or whatever... kids are not aware of who they are, why the are rude, and what all of that trully means, they also dont understand all the perspectives and effects of being rude... as example the kid is rude to his mother because he loves his toy and wants to play with the toy, and the mother takes the toy, and the kid sees his mother as an enemy and as a bad person, so he gets rude... THAT IS NOT THE TRUTH... the kid is not aware that it is selfish, bounded to an material toy, that his mother is approaching him with love, and that the importance of his mother can never be compared with the minor meaning of a toy (when we grow up our religion, nutrition, politics, music, lifestyle becomes ,,the grown-ups toy" a part of our personality, that will always be attacked, and we will always have to be rude (and stressed)... the solution is not to letting things fester inside you, its to get consciousness, self aware, and let go of that stupid childish stuff... this can be taken in an apsolute manner, so we get to nirvana, enlightenment, and nothing can touch us... yea, we wont never get to that, but being rude for stupid and not important things is not the way to go, its an infinite problem-it just creates more ,,fighting" and stress, no matter if you express it or let it fester inside you...
my two cents 4 today :)

Jam

It's all about respect. We must all learn to respect one another regardless of race, creed, sex, or beliefs. Children aren't able to see much beyond their own navels, and that's fine. As an adult, however, I respect others by default and expect the same in return. I don't think I would last very long in whatever country it is you live in, @Dino D. There is no excuse for being gratuitously rude.

Last edited:

YourUniverse

Nirvana is a selfish pursuit in and of itself. Instead of taking accountability for the people around you you just ignore their suffering or better yet tell them it's Their karma. You're entitled to your view but I just consider it such a wildly threatening and perilous doctrine. I'm only talking doctrine.
interesting

Dino D

you imagine nirvana, like sitting on a rock in peace and doing nothing...
Its much more of an active thing, after the first nirvana insights and experiences you get to embody the truth...

Nirvana is not not-doing, its also not doing, its nirvana while whatever... so by abiding in the truth and peace you can finally do what is right, you should be able to see much clear many everyday things, from many perspectives, with absolute honesty and looking through a lot of patterns and layers of the self, because the process of nirvana took you trought so much personal trauma, experience and knowledge that you have to become better in everything or to everybody...

Its in a way similar to when a normal person has a good day, or a great day, then you can be much more positive and helpful to others, even do a better job... imagine now you are having a nirvana good day, or a nirvana life,,, how good, relaxed, calm and wise, would you then act to the suffering of others, while at the same time accepting it with no problems at all...

the wester commercial representation of nirvana is not what it truly is...

Elast1c

you imagine nirvana, like sitting on a rock in peace and doing nothing...
Its much more of an active thing, after the first nirvana insights and experiences you get to embody the truth...

Nirvana is not not-doing, its also not doing, its nirvana while whatever... so by abiding in the truth and peace you can finally do what is right, you should be able to see much clear many everyday things, from many perspectives, with absolute honesty and looking through a lot of patterns and layers of the self, because the process of nirvana took you trought so much personal trauma, experience and knowledge that you have to become better in everything or to everybody...

Its in a way similar to when a normal person has a good day, or a great day, then you can be much more positive and helpful to others, even do a better job... imagine now you are having a nirvana good day, or a nirvana life,,, how good, relaxed, calm and wise, would you then act to the suffering of others, while at the same time accepting it with no problems at all...

the wester commercial representation of nirvana is not what it truly is...
That's a logical contradiction brotha

Should base beliefs in objective truth instead of utility and proported benefit. Kinda the same vibe with many medical approaches. They don't stand on the 100% truth.

I'm sure people here would prefer to stay off drawn out theological argumentation but that's my Christian perspective but mostly just rational objection.

Last edited:

Dino D

That's a logical contradiction brotha

Should base beliefs in objective truth instead of utility and proported benefit. Kinda the same vibe with many medical approaches. They don't stand on the 100% truth.
Embrace the paradox...
Love has hate in it... And the other way around...
The strongest light makes the strongest shadow, and so on.
Eat more to get lean (says this forum)...

Objective truth is also relative, said einstein, people are ready to kill for what they believe is the objective truth, and it never was... You never know everythnig, not even close, so you can not know one objective truth because you dont know one thing fully or you dont know all ,,things,, so that you could be able to finally judge... And what ever it is its infinite soo...

I dont see nirvana guys fighting, i see the rightousness killing...

So if i dont know what is trully truth, then carefull (my iq is not even 1000, and far away from 1.000.000, maybe just 100 or 130 heh, my knowledge could be 10.000 higher, sooo how could i ever know the truth or claim to be objective, our objective truth is so weak and flawed...

Much bla bla, the point is, nirvana is not what you imagine...

Objective truth needs seeking while never getting there,
Nirvana shows the truth that stops seeking itself...

Hope you get to know it so then throw it away ;)

Elast1c

Embrace the paradox...
Love has hate in it... And the other way around...
The strongest light makes the strongest shadow, and so on.
Eat more to get lean (says this forum)...

Objective truth is also relative, said einstein, people are ready to kill for what they believe is the objective truth, and it never was... You never know everythnig, not even close, so you can not know one objective truth because you dont know one thing fully or you dont know all ,,things,, so that you could be able to finally judge... And what ever it is its infinite soo...

I dont see nirvana guys fighting, i see the rightousness killing...

So if i dont know what is trully truth, then carefull (my iq is not even 1000, and far away from 1.000.000, maybe just 100 or 130 heh, my knowledge could be 10.000 higher, sooo how could i ever know the truth or claim to be objective, our objective truth is so weak and flawed...

Much bla bla, the point is, nirvana is not what you imagine...

Objective truth needs seeking while never getting there,
Nirvana shows the truth that stops seeking itself...

Hope you get to know it so then throw it away ;)
If there is no objective truth then what can I objectively lose?

I prefer to keep what is too expensive to lose. Things I could have never created in my own mind. The open door.

Dino D

If there is no objective truth then what can I objectively lose?

I prefer to keep what is too expensive to lose. Things I could have never created in my own mind. The open door.
You konow you will lose your life, cant keep it... If you prefer to keep it, then terror and axiety will come, you will live on forums like this tryieng to get ,,things" and fear death.
You cant loose anything... Its an infinite nothingness or everything, objectivly there is even no a real you as a person/human...
Such realization make you free and not dependent on your beliefs, feelings and so on...
But there are still there in a certain level, you still have to do your ,,human tasks" but if youre centered in a nirvana flow, state or understanding it should be a better human life then the one driven by ego, beliefs, capitalism, even human logic, or whatever...

PolishSun

The essence of living beings might be a bit like a sound wave or a light wave. A sound wave goes s long as possible until it runs out of energy. Or environment blocks it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals