"You should not eat anything that causes bloating"

SamYo123

You should not eat anything that causes bloating"

Ok so if any calcium source bloated someone such as milk.. then it would mean that milk is not compatible for that person... Even if you aim to try and adapt, but fail. Perhaps the person physiology doesn't need a high calcium to phophate ratio for example?

xeliex

Forum Supporter
I think physiology will always increase your PTH if they calcium to phosphorus ratio is in favor of phosphorus.

As far as gut irritation, yes, we can adapt. It's probably preferable to adapt slowly without causing too much discomfort and excess serotonin.

Ben.

wow within the first 10 minutes he explained my experience with veganism perfectly. I also share his view with thoose diets and i aswell advocate for the focus on health above lifestyle fads.

... uh what do you mean when you say a vegan diet dehydrated muscle tissue it's like ....

ultimately for me i look at the theories and i say well you know what let me test these things just to make sure they work or to see if they work or they don't way back in the day i thought that veganism was good back about i believe about 12 13 years ago i used to tell my clients to go on a vegan diet they would lose a bunch of body fat and then eventually they would end up having some metabolic problems ...

But the comment about scientists just gave me the rest:

... protocols involve the consumption of meat and so when people ask me for evidence i don't i ca i can't i don't extract from science because i test theories myself i don't just listen to what a scientific study says and say okay boss i'm good with you i'm sure i'm sure that you accounted for all the variables that there are to account for in life and that the variables that you have are relevant like i don't operate like that i operate under this perspective that there is human error especially in under in peer review because let's let's face it guys let's face it scientists aren't necessarily the most socially savvy people they generally tend to be pretty sexually frustrated and they really care a lot about their status and they're and they make mistakes just like anybody else and if you take in just like you can take crowd psychology with the trump gathering or with the liber a hyper liberal or leftist leftist gathering and assign a set of of non-favorable characteristics to them you could take crowd psychology and put it into a peer-review setting and also get similar behaviors in that setting so with that said i don't just trust peer review i test variables scientists make hypothesis they conduct theories and ultimately for me i look at the theories and i say well you know what let me test these things just to make sure they work or to see if they work or they don't ...

I thinkk im already a fan

OP
S

SamYo123

wow within the first 10 minutes he explained my experience with veganism perfectly. I also share his view with thoose diets and i aswell advocate for the focus on health above lifestyle fads.

But the comment about scientists just gave me the rest:

I thinkk im already a fan
You should check out his work with changing biomechanics of the human body

Ben.

You should check out his work with changing biomechanics of the human body

Sounds interesting. But idont have the money for all these courses unfortunately. I'll see what i can piece together, thanks.

OP
S

SamYo123

Sounds interesting. But idont have the money for all these courses unfortunately. I'll see what i can piece together, thanks.
10 week course is on offer quite alot, follow his his IG if you have...

Samya

Was this a quote from Ray?

I didn't ever think I was bloated and thought it was just bad posture, until I tried only drinking milk my stomach went flat and realised I've pretty much always been bloated eating 'normally'.

It makes sense from a baseline of not being bloated that if you ate something which caused noticeable bloating its a sign to not eat that.

OP
S

SamYo123

Was this a quote from Ray?

I didn't ever think I was bloated and thought it was just bad posture, until I tried only drinking milk my stomach went flat and realised I've pretty much always been bloated eating 'normally'.

It makes sense from a baseline of not being bloated that if you ate something which caused noticeable bloating its a sign to not eat that.
No, Naudi Agulair. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLYyX_cIwI8

22:40 +

artist

If you don’t bloat that easily and have options then I would say this advice stands. If everything bloats you then do the best you can and focus on treating the problem other ways. I will say that I have a casein intolerance (causes not bloating but intense mood swings/breakouts/inflammation for me) and I wasted years of my life trying to “overcome” this. For calcium I can take supplements or get it from bones. There are diminishing returns on some foods for some people.