You Need Vitamin D To Live. How Could This Woman Survive With None In Her Blood?

Mito

“In 1992, a 33-year-old Lebanese woman had just immigrated to Canada and went to see a doctor. She was hunched over, and had limited mobility in her lower back, neck, shoulders and hips. Her doctor, Raymond Lewkonia at the University of Calgary, diagnosed her with ankylosing spondylitis, a medical condition that causes vertebrae in her spine to fuse, and thought that was it.

Then, about eight years later, the woman had a series of fractures in her ribs, feet, left arm and right hip. Her doctor had her take vitamin D supplements, but they had no effect: Lab tests revealed that she didn’t have any vitamin D circulating around in her blood.”

“Dr. Andrew Hoofnagle and his colleagues agreed to examine the blood sample, and found that there was no vitamin D in her blood, or any vitamin D binding protein.” (Vitamin D-binding protein - Wikipedia)

“How could this woman have lived nearly six decades without a substance considered essential to human life?

While vitamin D binding protein sequesters vitamin D in the body, it’s the unbound molecules of vitamin D that are ultimately important for bone growth.”

You Need Vitamin D to Live. How Could This Woman Survive With None in Her Blood?

paymanz

Probably all her life her PTH level was so high, with all bad consequences.

I dont think anybodys die, just quality of life drops.

Mr.Tayto

Forgive me for assuming but if shes from the Lebanon she would perhaps be Muslim and wear the Burka/ Hijab. This would maybe stop her from absorbing sunlight???? just a guess and is this condition more common than we think.

SonOfEurope

Forgive me for assuming but if shes from the Lebanon she would perhaps be Muslim and wear the Burka/ Hijab. This would maybe stop tywtywher from absorbing sunlight???? just a guess and is this condition more common than we think.

It must be a big problem with these people (No religious offense intended)

They already avoid the sun from June to October because it's 45 F degrees in the the Near and Middle East (115F). And Arabia even worse.

Even Southern Europe has vitamin D issues because people are trained to avoid the sun in July-Aug-Sep in Italy, South France and half of Spain.

I guess the lactose products helps them but go figure what the years can do to you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals