You know you've hit your limit when...

PeatThemAll

Hello.

How do you know, by feelz, when you've taken enough of a vitamin or supplement? Or its opposite, not enough?

Sure, it would be nice to have easy, fast, and inexpensive lab tests, but there must be a gut feel way of knowing.

I agree that some supplements can be tricky and you'll know something's wrong by their … absence. For example if you're deficient in zinc you'll notice your taste and smell for food isn't right (something's missing, sensitivity is down).

I'm not worried about the water soluble ones, though, as the body will eliminate most of them via urine. I'm wondering about the fat soluble ones (vitamins A,D,E, and K). How do you know when you're starting to get into excessive intake levels?

GAF

The fun and adventure is in not knowing. The experimental process is the exhilaration of discovery and the disappointment of no or bad results. Knowing is boring.

You don't. Just be aware of your cravings. But I think it's important to focus less on the vitamins or minerals your taking in and more on what is positively affecting the temperature and pulse. How does your body respond to caffeine or thyroid? If it's not good, maybe find one supplement that will help you tolerate it better. But I think using the least amount of supplements is best because then you can better evaluate what is working.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals