You can't argue with "the largest study yet" on face masks...

P

Peatness

I thought that the CDC did a study in 2011 and showed that masks are 98% ineffective.
I'm sure the CDC are capable of finding everything in anything they want

Birdie

What is science ? I think questioning previous studies is a given in science. Arguing is what clarifies and leads to further thinking. A good definition of science includes:
  1. The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
  2. Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
  3. A systematic method or body of knowledge in a given area.
Question everything. No study is the end-all.

EustaceBagge

Denmark study showed no difference between masking up and spreading covid and was of much higher quality than that of Bangladesh. Somehow when it doesn't fit the narrative it gets ignored completely.

Attakai

Masks prevent oral spread of germs. It's not rocket science.
Now the real question is why do we still believe the narrative that covid is so dangerous that we need to be wearing them.

Ben.

Masks prevent oral spread of germs. It's not rocket science.
Now the real question is why do we still believe the narrative that covid is so dangerous that we need to be wearing them.

You mean reduce? prevent would require a different kind of masks ...

happycell

Masks ugh! The hypoxia, the hypercapnia, the acquired phobias and virtue signalling mind set. The potential for brain damage and cancer, children and in particular teenage boys and girls terrified to be outside without them. Makes me sick just looking at them! I was talking to my dental hygienist and she said her 4 yr old little girl threw up 4 times over a few weeks from wearing a mask. Her doctor insisted it wasn't because of the mask, and every time she threw up her siblings had to take two days off school and be tested. People I work with have lesions on their face from them and some have said they can feel fibres on their face. Of course those particles are going into people's lungs. I personally never wear one, as I asked my company what they are made of, because they make and supply them, but never received a reply. I swear they are trying to kill us to avoid paying pensions. They call them PPE but no official testing has been done on them. I don't have to tell anyone here how insane it all is.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals