You Cannot Digest & Utilize Food, Protein, Etc. -- Everything You Consume Is Worthless

I spent a long time lost in life -- mentally. I had suppressed certain parts of myself since they were unfavorable -- insane -- scary maybe? I was scared, especially of myself. I use these mediums to communicate parts of my identity in some manner attempting to exist as a "whole being."

Ever since I was a small child I was always hyper-imaginative. I remember spinning, dozing off to other facets of my mind often, etc. I would basically live in fantasy life -- in my mind -- and it was all illusory much like now. Eventually I got reality "shaken" in to me at around age 5 or 6 -- this is when I grew to decline. I slowly "left" that world I was living in and began to embark on a destiny to pain and struggle as I grew, further unable to separate realities or facets of my personality, being, existence. I emanate now fear that I am unable to keep grasp, as it feels like I've hidden myself for so long that I don't know what I even am or what I've "kept away." I remember that life was fantasy-like -- looking at stuffed animals was like being in a world of joy and reality. As I got older it was like this was suddenly "stripped "away at one point -- again age 5 or 6 or etc. -- and then I lost myself somehow. I was maybe that "fantasy-driven" person and what I became over time was nothing but a gradual suppression of myself -- maybe even above a regular human -- but degraded in quality through being hidden.

Xanax is what the doctor told me -- no energy or weakened thyroid. Maybe the thyroid grew weaker as I didn't have a grasp of my whole identity? Some of the thyroid is being reserved for the individual, broken parts of me, perhaps? I used to have a more whole sense of thyroid. Also, maybe the bacteria that is me/that I am has aged? I need new bacteria to remain younger, correct? I want those bacteria-whole transplants -- or at least warp me to a new body so I can never die, right? We all just want that, right?

I have forever maintained a grasp of item through fantasy, illumination and computer usage -- some in real life too, but of a limited nature of sorts. That "me" in motion -- in reality -- isn't me all there. No. There is some of me "missing" in another place -- maybe part of me is slowly entering another universe or body to prevent my death as a whole? A new evolutionary tactic of sorts? I might be "transitioning" parts of myself elsewhere because I've have such a strong volition to not die. Does that make sense? Some of me always remains of course, but the rest is constantly "dispersed" around. The individual parts explains the weak/sluggish thyroid and low energy -- also the fear of "going insane" even though that probably makes no sense since everyone is technically insane you could argue. I can and have evolved to "keep the peace" but hiding or existing as separate parts -- the goal is to combine the whole and see what happens. Maybe I was super? I am not a stuck up person, but there could be the simple fact that I am "above" others for some reason. I've always wondered and had odd bouts of oneness, confusion and questioning of my nature and being -- like I might have some special purpose. Maybe it isn't just a coincidence? This other writing I have done is just other "parts" of me trying to unite -- never is anything I do wholly linked back to me since there is no "whole" me if that makes sense. The ease of nature to "shake me up" stems from the lack of unification -- a missing arbitration of my core being and self, mentally and physically.

I think I sometimes know I'm not all there, but I've dealt with it for some reason -- call it serotonin, transmitters, whatnot. I can't harbor the benefits of one whole man since I am NOT a whole being -- I am a divided existence somehow which is void of all its parts and natural being.

I spent years confused, but finally it makes sense somewhat now -- I've hidden parts of me which, ironically, has proven to have CREATED the reality of me not being a whole given the failure of my body -- tiredness, weakness, anger, trouble focusing/learning/etc. I am like a broken being that needs connection for elite existence -- or just mere "completeness" if you will. You cannot walk up to and say these things to other people -- that makes you a "bad loon who needs locking up and white suit men to come and take you away." I even remember training myself to keep cool under intense psychological trauma and phobia due in part to repression of a fear BECAUSE of a fear -- the fear of being afraid because the fear would be irrational and this make me "crazy" so I'd need to "get over it" to avoid another fear, AKA being locked away in the "nut house" basically. In part by doing this I continued other separation aspects of myself -- many parts you can see "scattered" around the internet that are like a piece or part me of manifested in ever changing forms. I keep the peace -- the cool -- since I feel the peace. The "nut case" must continue this path until uniting or further separation of sorts to see what unfolds -- pieces apart or pieces alike. This kind of "writing" nature is the key to the grim -- the ultimate form of super-existence and super-dissociation -- the near breaking point of revelation yet continuous channel down the road of futility and all of its related forms.

I learned to "go with the flow" but also to not swim; I learned to breathe without wanting air (but can see the beauty sometimes of the air, if that makes well with you). I know I am bacteria or bacteria is me too, so I will exist in that form no matter what, always having a part of me delivering life and the richness of super-existence or "dissociative reality enlightenment" in regards to the chaotic or seemingly calm actions or inactions of "whole life."

Where will we see? I want to be all there -- I truly do -- but maybe I can't do it yet for some reason. I think I always try, but other "parts" are missing. I think the low energy, trouble breathing sometimes, sadness/depression, poor thyroid and etc. is because of the "missing parts" and that is fueling the struggles of the one "form."

I definitely sometimes look or question to myself, "How am I not dead?" I guess I or some part of me resonates death with my experience, but yet one natural "form" to me still lives I suppose -- the one with the physical manifestation capable of comprehending, reading and writing this obviously. Is the pain a challenge to overcome? Do I ignore it and just fly with the pigs? I want to be a whole, but at the same time I maybe have the bad habit of being an accepting, broken man. I don't know what "came first" -- genes, bacteria, etc. We cannot "digest" anything -- our own bodies make everything we need it seems. Supplements, vitamins, etc. -- all a myth. I don't even know what I am anymore or what to believe -- but I guess I'll keep evolving. Happiness ensues! Where did it come from? Hope? Can you code for hope, will, evolution? No one knows, but I am living it it seems, not knowing the new or old paths in ways. I will be asleep soon and then awaken -- will this "part" or "state" resonate then? Maybe not, but I will keep evolving. I keep "changing" and maybe "breaking apart," but what do I make of this? I guess I'll just take it in. But is this some "little man" inside of me, guiding me to do this? Is it willpower? But who gave me this willpower and why? It doesn't add up -- but these thoughts have no end! I will try and "step back" and things will get better, I know it. Either way, feel free to add if you want -- I love discussions. The link on Jodelle Fitzwater's latest Peat video brought this sentiment to you -- that "part" so to speak.

Last edited:
OP
MetabolicTrash
PUFA, proteins/macros/etc. is all a myth? Vitamins not absorbed/are bad for you? Amino acids not converting? No thyroid, test, DHT, tinctures, cures? Steroids don't work? Genes determine everything? I will move to another dimension or become free from this prison! It makes me happy. But some weighing in would be nice.

Last edited:

postman

A lot to unpack there. If you're feeling you're having a break with reality you might be deficient in something, or overloaded with something, hypothyroid, or schizophrenic. You could also dissassociate because of extreme trauma/stress/fear, like because of PTSD, either because of past abuse or current abuse. Being suppressed or suppressing oneself can easily lead to neurosis. I think it's very important that we let ourselves express our thougths and feelings. We can be wrong about facts and we can act wrongly, but we cant really be wrong about how we feel, feelings are neither right or wrong, it's important that we validate our own and each others feelings. I don't think you need to be worry about being locked up unless you hallucinate or if you are suicidal, and express this to people. But for sure there are a lot of people who don't appreciate full authentic interactions with people who don't conform to the standards set by society.

Ray wrote an article about thyroid and how it relates to sanity: Thyroid, insomnia, and the insanities: Commonalities in disease

If you feel like your overbursting with imagination and thoughts maybe it would be a good idea to paint or play an instrument or something, try to express that creative energy outwardly instead of it circling around in your head. It's important to express what you feel and if you feel you cannot safely do that with other people, whether that's a true fact or not, maybe you can express yourself with art as an alternative.

I know from experience that my state of health affects how I relate to the world and how grounded I feel. Have you tried thyroid? If thyroid doesn't work it might be because you're getting too much PUFA, too much iron, not enough calories, deficiency in vitamins & minerals. For me personally retinol inflames my brain and makes me feel slightly less "sane" although I'm not sure yet if that's conditional upon my thyroid status, or something else, or if it's just toxic.

You say a lot of about life and death, here, and in some other threads. If you're terrified about death you might want to look into Christianity, which promises eternal life for just believing. Or some other metaphysical belief system that makes death less of an absolute.

OP
MetabolicTrash
I believe death is a myth or illusion or something else -- my being alive still proves that.

But what about that article? Foods and vitamins not digested or working, including protein and etc. Has anyone here seen it yet? It is claiming that no vitamin or supplement or amino acid is broken down and used -- that the body makes everything it needs and thus no outside intervention does anything, from vitamins to hormones and etc.

But what about that article? Foods and vitamins not digested or working, including protein and etc. Has anyone here seen it yet? It is claiming that no vitamin or supplement or amino acid is broken down and used -- that the body makes everything it needs

Link?

lampofred

I would try to avoid all copper in your food, take methylene blue and progesterone, and be as far away from all sources of radiation as you can, especially 5G and cell phones. Turn them off whenever you don't need them.

I felt like my brain was frying when I first moved into an area with high 5G exposure and ate beef liver, high in copper. It made me extremely verbose and gave me some other odd symptoms.

I remember your first few posts and you have been steadily getting more verbose over time so I think something you're doing may not be working for you in your current environment. If you lower serotonin without either increasing body temperature/CO2 with thyroid or reducing breathing rate with calcium, vitamin D, magnesium then estrogen will build up and interact with radiation/excess copper relative to zinc and cause low GABA issues.

Maybe cyproheptadine is worth a try too.

Such_Umami

You are a creative writer which points to your weakness; the escapism into a waking dream. Your mind is strong enough to offer you an alternative to reality. This indicates high intelligence but it is dangerous when tempted into what you alluded to as; "(a) fantasy life -- in my mind -- and it was all illusory much like now."

You need a purpose; that being a world where escapism doesn't compare but I see that you're not the kind to build it through physical means. Instead, build the world preter-physically through your dreams and allow everything in reality to fit into place. You have the imagination but you're abusing it, learn to dream by not dreaming while awake but in your sleep. Only then will you be able to create a reality that matches your intellectual gifts.

gaze

i was much the same way as you growing up. very fantasy driven, weird feelings of pride and ego, would always imagine myself in situations that would never happen, anxiety about what others thought of my emotion, etc.

If your anything like me, you’ll enjoy the book “the myth of sisyphus”

Motif

i was much the same way as you growing up. very fantasy driven, weird feelings of pride and ego, would always imagine myself in situations that would never happen, anxiety about what others thought of my emotion, etc.

If your anything like me, you’ll enjoy the book “the myth of sisyphus”

Could you sum this up?

gaze

Could you sum this up?

it’s a book that explains why life is worth living despite life being meaningless

ultimately camus (the author) explains how the meaninglessness of human life is similar to the greek tragic hero sisyphus, who was condemned by the gods to push a boulder up a mountain only to let it drop back down once he reached the top, over and over for eternity. camus explains that sisyphus revolts against his fate of punishment by being happy on his walk down the mountain back to the boulder once he drops it, enjoying nature and the time he has free from his burden. essentially the point of life is to just keep going, regardless of the meaninglessness and irrationality of the world. and finding time/small ways to be happy despite having to deal with long periods of suffering in life (the boulder)

although, he talks a lot more outside of sisyphus, all related to this similar topic

Motif

it’s a book that explains why life is worth living despite life being meaningless

ultimately camus (the author) explains how the meaninglessness of human life is similar to the greek tragic hero sisyphus, who was condemned by the gods to push a boulder up a mountain only to let it drop back down once he reached the top, over and over for eternity. camus explains that sisyphus revolts against his fate of punishment by being happy on his walk down the mountain back to the boulder once he drops it, enjoying nature and the time he has free from his burden. essentially the point of life is to just keep going, regardless of the meaninglessness and irrationality of the world. and finding time/small ways to be happy despite having to deal with long periods of suffering in life (the boulder)

although, he talks a lot more outside of sisyphus, all related to this similar topic

Cool, thanks!

Dave Clark

I would try to avoid all copper in your food, take methylene blue and progesterone, and be as far away from all sources of radiation as you can, especially 5G and cell phones. Turn them off whenever you don't need them.

I felt like my brain was frying when I first moved into an area with high 5G exposure and ate beef liver, high in copper. It made me extremely verbose and gave me some other odd symptoms.

I remember your first few posts and you have been steadily getting more verbose over time so I think something you're doing may not be working for you in your current environment. If you lower serotonin without either increasing body temperature/CO2 with thyroid or reducing breathing rate with calcium, vitamin D, magnesium then estrogen will build up and interact with radiation/excess copper relative to zinc and cause low GABA issues.

Maybe cyproheptadine is worth a try too.
You may have a point regarding metal. Along with copper, other metals can have this affect, like mercury (Scurve, do you have any amalgam fillings in your mouth?), lead, etc. Short of getting some kind of testing for toxicity, maybe a gentle cleanse may ease up the symptoms and move any metals out of the system. Also, fungal infections, mold, and things like that can be insidious and cause these type of problems, so it is another rock to look under. Like my friend jokes, not only do we have to look under a lot of rocks, we have to plow up the whole field these days.

OP
MetabolicTrash
Not sure it is this one but this article make this sort of claims:
THE SHORT VERSION? Why we can’t use nutrients from food – and how we make our own.

Yes, that is the one. Reading it left me lost because I became fully absorbed in reading and taking it in. It claims that vitamins do not work so a "deficiency" is genetic; also claims that amino acids, hormones and even antibiotics do not work either because the original forms break down and are biologically inactive -- or the body rejects it alp becauae "it makes everything it needs."

Definitely leads you nowhere because you follow with no path toward improvement of oneself as the writer asserts that everything is a more rigid form -- or possesses a "pre-destiny" outlook on the human form, health and choices for change.

LUH 3417

Have you ever been in love? That can be really grounding when it’s good.

InChristAlone

A lot to unpack there. If you're feeling you're having a break with reality you might be deficient in something, or overloaded with something, hypothyroid, or schizophrenic. You could also dissassociate because of extreme trauma/stress/fear, like because of PTSD, either because of past abuse or current abuse. Being suppressed or suppressing oneself can easily lead to neurosis. I think it's very important that we let ourselves express our thougths and feelings. We can be wrong about facts and we can act wrongly, but we cant really be wrong about how we feel, feelings are neither right or wrong, it's important that we validate our own and each others feelings. I don't think you need to be worry about being locked up unless you hallucinate or if you are suicidal, and express this to people. But for sure there are a lot of people who don't appreciate full authentic interactions with people who don't conform to the standards set by society.

Ray wrote an article about thyroid and how it relates to sanity: Thyroid, insomnia, and the insanities: Commonalities in disease

If you feel like your overbursting with imagination and thoughts maybe it would be a good idea to paint or play an instrument or something, try to express that creative energy outwardly instead of it circling around in your head. It's important to express what you feel and if you feel you cannot safely do that with other people, whether that's a true fact or not, maybe you can express yourself with art as an alternative.

I know from experience that my state of health affects how I relate to the world and how grounded I feel. Have you tried thyroid? If thyroid doesn't work it might be because you're getting too much PUFA, too much iron, not enough calories, deficiency in vitamins & minerals. For me personally retinol inflames my brain and makes me feel slightly less "sane" although I'm not sure yet if that's conditional upon my thyroid status, or something else, or if it's just toxic.

You say a lot of about life and death, here, and in some other threads. If you're terrified about death you might want to look into Christianity, which promises eternal life for just believing. Or some other metaphysical belief system that makes death less of an absolute.
Great post @postman !!

It sounds like dissociation to me. Look up somatic experiencing, it will help you stay in your body instead of up in the clouds.

somuch4food

If vitamins, amino acids, hormones or antibiotics do not work, why do I feel the effects of what I eat in a matter of minutes?

Supplements can be overrated, but I believe you are what you eat. I also acknowledge that genetics and epigenetics can affect how someone reacts to food ingested.

Jing

Yes, that is the one. Reading it left me lost because I became fully absorbed in reading and taking it in. It claims that vitamins do not work so a "deficiency" is genetic; also claims that amino acids, hormones and even antibiotics do not work either because the original forms break down and are biologically inactive -- or the body rejects it alp becauae "it makes everything it needs."

Definitely leads you nowhere because you follow with no path toward improvement of oneself as the writer asserts that everything is a more rigid form -- or possesses a "pre-destiny" outlook on the human form, health and choices for change.
Well that article is clearly wrong, it can easily be proven wrong, take vitamin d for instance say you get a blood test and you have a deficiency, now you start taking vitamin d supplements and you get a blood test in a few months you will see that your vitamin d levels have gone up.

It claims that vitamins do not work so a "deficiency" is genetic; also claims that amino acids, hormones
Hormones definitely work look at bodybuilders.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I would try grounding. When it gets warmer, walk barefoot and reconnect to earth. What the movie 'Grounded':

Use your creative mind to create the future that you want! I have had incredible experiences of synchronicity. To me, this is proof that our thoughts create our reality. Here a really interesting story that a friend of mine shared with me:

That may have been 15 years ago. At the time we had a technician that worked with us in the Physics Department here in Reno. He also worked part time for another professor in the Material Science Department. There he had to build a gas handling apparatus and he had to braze a brass fitting onto a stainless steel part. This required a special type of flux, boron trichloride, which was poisonous. He knew that he absolutely needed it but procrastinated on ordering it, because he didn't know what to do with the bottle of this poisonous gas after he finished his job with it. He lived just south of the campus and he knew a homeless person that would come by from time to time whom he had given some junk metal parts that he would sell to get some money. So at that time, my friend (the technician) was outside his home and this homeless person came by pushing a shopping cart full of junk that he had collected from the various garbage bins on campus. On top of all of that stuck out a gas bottle and he stopped just in front of my friend. My friend saw the gas bottle thinking that this may be dangerous to carry around and asked him what he was going to do with that bottle. He mumbled something, then picked up the gas bottle and handed it over to my friend and wandered off, continued pushing his cart. My friend looked at the label of the gas bottle: Boron trichloride!!! He couldn't believe his eyes. So he went ahead, finished his brazing job, and then wondered what to do with the bottle. He looked up the company name on the bottle, and called them, they said it somehow got lost during delivery and whether he please would bring it to the local company that had ordered it. So he delivered it to this company and they were very grateful!

Isn't that amazing? My friend needed this gas and the Universe made a home delivery! And the 'getting rid of it' part was also solved.

So: keep an eye on your thoughts! My dad's saying was: keep the furnace (German: 'Herd', stove) of your thoughts clean.

Gone Peating

False... tho you are right that many Protestants errantly believe this.

The love of God above all else, and also are fellow humans as we love ourselves solves our greatest ontological problem, not a mere pyschological one

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals