You Can Stick Your Vaccine Mandates...

OP
B

Birdie

This song is currently at no 1 in the UK ITunes chart.
Fantastic. Obviously, I've not been keeping up these past few days, so knew nothing !!

OP
B

Birdie

I got a notice that this has been moved, but it didn't say where. Lemme know if anybody sees this comment. thank you

P

Peatness

@Birdie you will like this version but the link won't post without autocorrecting

https://theredpillrevolution.com/song-release-tell-the-nwo-to-stick-it-up-their-****/

You can find the song on this website

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peatness

https://theredpillrevolution.com/song-release-tell-the-nwo-to-stick-it-up-their-****/

OP
B

Birdie

OP
B

Birdie

@Elderflower j58 Feet on the ground can eventually change the world view. I was surprised to see this video was dated September 2020. At first, was discouraged that it didn't seem to matter because it was so long ago, Covid wise. But, upon reflection, it does matter hugely. I guess you are out there every Saturday and will be today. It will change people's attitudes. Wake them up.

I would like to see more videos of these Saturday London marches. I do remember seeing the video of the London March that Michael Yaeger spoke at. I guess that was one of these you attend. Hard to tell from far away. So, I appreciate the first hand report you gave.

OP
B

Birdie

I found this Freedom March from 2021 -

https://twitter.com/IsabelOakeshott/status/1408768846064930823?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1408768846064930823|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=https://dailysceptic.org/2021/06/26/tens-of-thousands-march-for-freedom-in-london/

Tens of thousands of anti-lockdown protestors marched in central London today calling for freedom and an end to COVID-19 lockdown regulations.

Maskless anti-vaccine and anti-lockdown protesters were seen marching along Oxford Street in central London on Saturday as they called for the end to all Covid regulations after Freedom Day was delayed from June 21st.

@Birdie

Yes that was either September or August marches last year I went to both and other ones each time they came up they were usually monthly.
This year 2021 went to them up until I would say August this year but then my health to a bit of a downward dive.
So sadly have not been to any a since then pretty ill now waiting for surgery.

Just to say every one of them was exhilarating and the amount of comradeship especially amongst the women was incredible we felt we were so powerful.

There were huge numbers at every protest l went to...... blocking the whole of Downing Street's police and Horses everywhere but obviously not newsworthy enough to show on television.
At several of these marches the police behaved absolutely barbaric and overtly violent I saw enough stuff to turn my stomach rushing in on people and coshing them .
These protests were amazingly peaceful obviously except for the selected picked amount of instigators there to cause incitement and trouble among the Peaceful people.
These marches in London where my first-ever activism acts and I will remember them with great pride and belonging in a group of people wanting to keep the world safe and secure for a future generation ...I still believe this can happen if people just gather together in numbers there is power

P

Peatness

916olGklDHL._SS500_.jpg

OP
B

Birdie

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Pravda…. Everywhere You Turn

December 18, 2021 | Sundance | 186 Comments
Interesting short segment from Sky News interviewing the smiling U.K. Health Minister Gillian Keegan about the intense U.K. response to the Omicron variant and the new restrictions announced by government officials. Great Britain is preparing for hundreds-of-thousands of Omicron cases.
Video prompted to 05:42 just watch for around 45 seconds. No commentary from me needed. WATCH:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals