Yohimbine HCL

Zigzag

Hey,
I've recently started using it with coffee in the morning, fasted. Cold sweats and chills are the main "side effects". I use it to aid my stubborn fat loss. Has anyone used it before? If so, is it "peaty" to run on Noradrenaline?

Hans

Forum Supporter
It's actually a pretty bad idea to run on noradrenaline to lower stubborn belly fat. It will promote excessive lipolysis and insulin resistance. Plus excessive lipolysis is found in obesity, diabetes, cardiac fibrosis, etc.
Clean out the gut, fix the liver, ensure optimal thyroid function and lower serotonin, cortisol and estrogen to lose stubborn belly fat.

Then you also don't need yohimbine, as thyroid increases the sensitivity and responsiveness of beta-adrenoceptor and only a little noradrenaline is needed to work synergistically with proper thyroid function. Elevated noradrenaline is usually because of a thyroid handicap. Boosting it will not solve the underlying problem, but make it worse.

OP
Z

Zigzag

Oh... I'd rather not push my insulin resistance even more then. Thanks a lot!

Frankdee20

Although Yohimbine (isolated alkaloid from whole Yohimbe Bark) can be stimulating due to effects on alpha adrenergic receptors, it does block many Serotonin receptors. That in and of itself, is very Peaty. There seems to be a sweet spot in dosage that is just enough vs. completely shutting down

Wolfman9193

I’ve experimented with both yohimbe bark and yohimbine hcl and found that yohimbine hcl was way too much for me to handle. Tons of bad side effects. Yohimbe bark on the other hand I have taken yohimbe fuel 1/2 capsule and have the best response. It’s my sweet spot. 1 capsule I find to be too much.

Experienced

It's actually a pretty bad idea to run on noradrenaline to lower stubborn belly fat. It will promote excessive lipolysis and insulin resistance. Plus excessive lipolysis is found in obesity, diabetes, cardiac fibrosis, etc.
Clean out the gut, fix the liver, ensure optimal thyroid function and lower serotonin, cortisol and estrogen to lose stubborn belly fat.

Then you also don't need yohimbine, as thyroid increases the sensitivity and responsiveness of beta-adrenoceptor and only a little noradrenaline is needed to work synergistically with proper thyroid function. Elevated noradrenaline is usually because of a thyroid handicap. Boosting it will not solve the underlying problem, but make it worse.
Thanks for the post this was the problem I guess. Experiencing it everyday didn't know what the cause was.

Nik665

The potential antidiabetic activity of some alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonists - PubMed this shows it can reverse hyperglycemia and hypo insulinism. Yohimbine increases glucose metabolism

mostlylurking

The potential antidiabetic activity of some alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonists - PubMed this shows it can reverse hyperglycemia and hypo insulinism. Yohimbine increases glucose metabolism
"Yohimbine increases glucose metabolism". Well, not really. It's said to increase insulin, not glucose metabolism. There's a big difference. Just increasing insulin, if your oxidative metabolism is in the ditch, will result in the sugar being put into storage as fat. Optimized thyroid function and thiamine function improve oxidative metabolism.

Can you elaborate on these how it is to be done, with some concrete examples - diet, sleep, exercise, etc.

Thanks in advance!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals