Yes There Is A Ms. Peat

GelatinGoblin

PT: "Cynthia wants to know if Dr. Peat ever eats bread, have you ever been married, do you have any children and if so do they follow your work? You don't have to answer that second part if you don't want to, but the first one. do you eat bread at all?"
RP: "No to all of them"

Ray is fairly old, he may have glossed over the "Have you ever been married?" part. Of course this is plausibly impossible since his extreme Neurosteroidogenisis prevents any mental decline.

SuperStressed

Ray is fairly old, he may have glossed over the "Have you ever been married?" part. Of course this is plausibly impossible since his extreme Neurosteroidogenisis prevents any mental decline.
He has been with his girlfriend for 40 years, not married.

gaze

I had thought Tarmander was joking about Ray being autistic because hes never mentioned he has a partner but I guess not. It's funny, cause Ray probably knows vastly more about autism then anyone here. He had a newsletter on it, which aquaman collected some of Rays quotes from the article here:

Notes From Ray's Autism Newsletter

"One of the ways that autism has been described is that it involves the lack of a “theory of the mind”, that is, a recognition that other people have a separate consciousness and emotions. This is sometimes called mind blindness, or emotion blindness.

I always understood that my professors, and a large proportion of the medical and scientific professions, suffered from some sort of mental defect , but I didn't have a name for it. Now I understand that it is a form of autism, mind blindness. Without the recognition of another’s mind, there can be no empathy."

Mito

but on Timpone's show most recently Dr. Peat gave out the website and the phone number of Kenogen for people who want to order Progest-E so he can't be upset with them or he wouldn't refer people to him?
Do you think Peat has purposely kept his relationship secret to mask his interests in Kenogen?
Danny Roddy has been promoting Progest-E on recent shows. He mentions it right after promoting Ray Peat’s Newletter and specifically mentions emailing Katherine at Kenogen to get it even though you can buy it on-line from several different vendors.

EmperorOfMan

But...but...but... I thought would forever be able to hang around in my bedroom rubbing hormones and research chemicals I can barely spell onto my scrotum under a red lamp. Now it seems I must venture out into the unknown, maybe even meet a female... This forum's lied to me.
lol

Grapelander

I think this is her.
Rays-grl.JPG

Hello Ray, Can you please get me some coffee and OJ.
I'll be waiting for you at the Columbia River beach house.

sunny

Dr Peat does not strike me as a person who would feel the need to participate in an authoritarian governmental sanctioning of a human relationship.

PeskyPeater

But...but...but... I thought would forever be able to hang around in my bedroom rubbing hormones and research chemicals I can barely spell onto my scrotum under a red lamp. Now it seems I must venture out into the unknown, maybe even meet a female... This forum's lied to me.
LOL

Mito

😔 Life is tough