Yes There Is A Ms. Peat

Katherine

I knew it.

Together 40 years he says.

33:57

I knew he had to be married. His overall satisfaction with his life, and his use of "we" when discussing dietary stuff...I knew it I knew it.

Tarmander

Why would he keep this a secret for so long? Why would he never mention it in all his interviews?

Inaut

Why would he keep this a secret for so long? Why would he never mention it in all his interviews?

It’s soooo establishment/authoritarian to be married. Dat’s why!

Sarcasm.

Good poster hamster :)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:

gaze

It’s soooo establishment/authoritarian to be married. Dat’s why!

Sarcasm.

Good poster hamster :)

he technically didn’t say married, he said they’ve been together. Jodelles the one that said married after his answer and he didn’t correct her

Maljam

Has he kept it a secret or is everyone more bothered about asking him what milk he drinks rather than his relationships? I can't remember anyone ever asking him and him dodging the question and he has often used "we" when talking about what he eats.

Probably because he was never directly asked the question. I'm sure he wouldn't have lied if he had been asked before now.

So Ray was about 44 when he began the relationship, which is an encouraging proof that true love can had be at any age. Also, forty years is a great achievement, and shows that Peat has the emotional intelligence to maintain a romantic union for that long. Presumably he views relationship problems in terms of a general disorder of energy metabolism, too.

Based Kantian

Do you think Peat has purposely kept his relationship secret to mask his interests in Kenogen?
I'm not sure that's the same Katherine or if she still owns it. He's mentioned that Kenogen has been illegally using his name on their progest-e product

OP
ecstatichamster
I'm not sure that's the same Katherine or if she still owns it. He's mentioned that Kenogen has been illegally using his name on their progest-e product

but on Timpone's show most recently Dr. Peat gave out the website and the phone number of Kenogen for people who want to order Progest-E so he can't be upset with them or he wouldn't refer people to him?

I always assumed there is a Ms. Peat. There had to be.

I think Dr. Peat is of a time where professional men don't share personal details, as it isn't regarded as professional.

lampofred

I'm pretty sure several months ago in an interview someone asked him whether he is married, whether he had kids, whether his kids eat Peaty and his response was "no to all three". So maybe long-term partner but not married. Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly

OP
ecstatichamster
I'm pretty sure several months ago in an interview someone asked him whether he is married, whether he had kids, whether his kids eat Peaty and his response was "no to all three". So maybe long-term partner but not married. Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly

I remember that exact conversation. I think you are spot on.

Wilfrid

Since I subscribed to Dr Peat newsletter and that I downloaded and saved it on my tablet, the file has always been saved under the name “ Katherine “.

Mauritio

This has been known for years, dont know why it is such a biggie for some...
theres also a thread that discussed if having a wife is peaty

Jib

It's been a secret because Ray has a harem of super side-hoes juiced up on Progesterone that he keeps for himself. He plays up the "independent researcher" thing in interviews but ya'll never seen him strutting around his place in his diamond studded tiger stripe bathrobe and that black top hat with the purple feather.

Back at the ranch they call him Dr. P and it ain't cause of his last name

Jib

In all seriousness though that's great. And 40 years is an impressive amount of time. Walking the talk here, just my take that going in and out of a ton of relationships is a sign of a highly stressed organism. Sounds stable and glad he found someone to share his life with

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals