Yes, reverse transcription of mRNA is occurring

haidut

Forum Supporter
Panic does not help. Why panic?

Because the situation of complacency (not on this forum) is so desperate that I am not sure what, other than panic, can spur a change in attitude. True, panic does not help implement solutions, but in situations like this panic (IMO at least) is indispensable in forcing people to at least search for solutions. The first step is, as always, admitting we have a problem and were lied to, even if it is panic-inducing. Unfortunately, it looks like most people are all too comfortable in letting even this slide so other than panic, probably not much else will do. I am not pushing for panic as the only option per se, but I am not sure what other method is out there for shaking people out of their suicidal slumber. Let's see what happens with the FDA/Pfizer release. I think the first half of the 500K page release is supposed to happen in a month or so. If that "release" is so heavily redacted as to make it unusable, and especially if it is missing stats showing differences in health outcomes in vaxxed/unvaxxed then I don't think we need anything more definitive. I think the evidence even now is strong, but still circumstantial. FDA doing a handicap release or trying to appeal to the Supreme Court would be an even stronger indication the data is damning.
If there is no panic and no criminal prosecution of at least one major player in this fiasco within 1-2 years, the cabal wins. In just 5 years, any jump in deaths from the vaccination campaign can be explained away with various legalese and statistical manipulations, and virtually impossible to trace back to the vaccines. Especially, if data on vaxxed vs. unvaxxed health outcomes over time is no longer being collected or is classified and never released, as the CDC and most other "developed" countries' health agencies are saying they will do going forward.

tankasnowgod

I cannot imagine a bigger betrayal to public health, knowing a drug/vaccine is harmful but hiding the data.
Except this sort of fraud isn't new. Pfizer has been fined over $2 Billion dollars in civil and criminal penalties, in part for exactly this sort of fraud.

Anthony Colpo gave examples from several different drug companies committing this sort of fraud in this article-

Here is the section on Pfizer's past manipulation of results-

Pfizer itself has engaged in this sort of chicanery to protect the image of its popular antidepressant Zoloft (sertraline). Of sixteen sertraline trials submitted to the now-defunct ClinicalStudyResults.org by Pfizer from the early 2000s, only 7 were published – and only 2 of those 7 studies reported on adverse events. The total number of "suicidal ideation, attempts, injury" reported in those two trials was a big fat zero. However, the summaries for the seven published trials retrieved from ClinicalStudyResults.org in fact showed 5 instances of suicidal behaviour, and the summaries for the 9 unpublished studies showed a further 10.

The disgraceful reality is drug companies can and do manipulate study results in order to hide inconvenient findings and to make their lucrative drugs appear safer and more effective than what they really are.

Dobbler

Don't forget the vax has also graphene oxide, DARPA hydrogel and microchip. Im not trolling here, theres so much info about this.

Lollipop2

Ray was saying this from day one!
Ray Peat on Timpone 12-21-20: "Even our own DNA replicating enzymes, what we need for every cell to reproduce and to produce offspring, the DNA replicase enzyme has the ability to function as reverse transcriptase able to transcribe RNA into DNA, making basically genes out of this bit of viral RNA which can go into the genes, and the person can then become a factory for making this spike protein, this uniquely inflammation-promoting bit of information, producing the viral protein, multiplying it endlessly by possibly all of our cells, so we would not only produce increasing amounts as our body went through its normal restoration and growth processes, but being spreadable by our secretions, and passed on to our offspring if people should live that long."
Yep. He was! Looong before any “official evidence” showed up:

:rightagain2

Hugh Johnson

Because the situation of complacency (not on this forum) is so desperate that I am not sure what, other than panic, can spur a change in attitude. True, panic does not help implement solutions, but in situations like this panic (IMO at least) is indispensable in forcing people to at least search for solutions. The first step is, as always, admitting we have a problem and were lied to, even if it is panic-inducing. Unfortunately, it looks like most people are all too comfortable in letting even this slide so other than panic, probably not much else will do. I am not pushing for panic as the only option per se, but I am not sure what other method is out there for shaking people out of their suicidal slumber. Let's see what happens with the FDA/Pfizer release. I think the first half of the 500K page release is supposed to happen in a month or so. If that "release" is so heavily redacted as to make it unusable, and especially if it is missing stats showing differences in health outcomes in vaxxed/unvaxxed then I don't think we need anything more definitive. I think the evidence even now is strong, but still circumstantial. FDA doing a handicap release or trying to appeal to the Supreme Court would be an even stronger indication the data is damning.
If there is no panic and no criminal prosecution of at least one major player in this fiasco within 1-2 years, the cabal wins. In just 5 years, any jump in deaths from the vaccination campaign can be explained away with various legalese and statistical manipulations, and virtually impossible to trace back to the vaccines. Especially, if data on vaxxed vs. unvaxxed health outcomes over time is no longer being collected or is classified and never released, as the CDC and most other "developed" countries' health agencies are saying they will do going forward.
IMHO cabal lost ten years ago.

Still, we cant panic here. This forum needs to keep a cool head, after all Peat said this would happen. Outside panic also does not help. Such explosions of energy are too short lived to do much, because this requires long term action to heal and to bring the perps to justice. Anger is justified, fear is not useful. Personally I don't invest too much into this. I did not take the vaccine, and NPCs have little capacity for independent thought. Millions will die and that is unfortunate. If you wish to fight in this war, you need to bring a feeling of safety and purpose to people. Those who are scared will not oppose authority , they manage their anxiety by siding with authority even if it kills them and their kids. They are so terrified of feelings. Look up what Mattias Desmet said about mass formation.

For myself, I am going to let the dead bury their dead.

Mauritio

Ray was saying this from day one!
Ray Peat on Timpone 12-21-20: "Even our own DNA replicating enzymes, what we need for every cell to reproduce and to produce offspring, the DNA replicase enzyme has the ability to function as reverse transcriptase able to transcribe RNA into DNA, making basically genes out of this bit of viral RNA which can go into the genes, and the person can then become a factory for making this spike protein, this uniquely inflammation-promoting bit of information, producing the viral protein, multiplying it endlessly by possibly all of our cells, so we would not only produce increasing amounts as our body went through its normal restoration and growth processes, but being spreadable by our secretions, and passed on to our offspring if people should live that long."
Yes! I was recently thinking about how ray saw through all of this from the start. RP right again.
That's why I would really like to hear his opinion on the bigger picture of the ukranian war.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Fred

Genetic sequencing of viruses appears to be a computer-model-driven pseudoscience. So, that may imply that getting a "match" is meaningless, since the sequence is, to some degree, determined by computer models using templates which guide the inclusion/rejection of various segments of the sequence. This would also explain the meaninglessness of PCR positives. Lancet: "The proportion of asymptomatic infections is much higher for omicron, perhaps as high as 80–90%". Here's Dr. Andrew Kaufman's excellent presentation of the problems of viral sequencing:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QWbVzVx8I9VB/

tankasnowgod

Would this affect those exposed to shedding?
It's an in vitro experiment, and "shedding" of this supposed "spike protein" has never even been demonstrated to happen. There isn't even any good evidence that either of the mRNA shots even cause human cells to produce this alleged "spike protein."

OP
JudiBlueHen

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
It's an in vitro experiment, and "shedding" of this supposed "spike protein" has never even been demonstrated to happen. There isn't even any good evidence that either of the mRNA shots even cause human cells to produce this alleged "spike protein."
Well that's interesting - do you think the so-called antibodies produced (somehow) by the vaccines are real? If so, what produces the antibodies?

It would be a great relief to me to know that my jabbed family members will not suffer from massive spike protein generation from their own cells, but what then is causing their by-now classic effects, such as menstrual disorders? Is it merely a toxin?

tankasnowgod

Well that's interesting - do you think the so-called antibodies produced (somehow) by the vaccines are real? If so, what produces the antibodies?
I believe that antibodies are produced in after these so called vaccines.... but I don't know that they are "specific" to Covid, or any virus or disease. I think it was Dr. Cowan who stated that antibodies can be produced in response to any sort of toxin, it doesn't have to be a living or biological one.
It would be a great relief to me to know that my jabbed family members will not suffer from massive spike protein generation from their own cells,
I know Giraffe posted a study in one of these threads that measured "spike protein" levels in healthcare worker who got the Moderna shot series. There were only 13 subjects total. In 11, they showed low levels of spike protein for the first two weeks after the first shot. I think only one showed any measurable spike protein after the second shot, and it was only detectable for a day. Two subjects never showed any detectable levels. So, that study doesn't support the claim of the proposed mechanism of action of the shots.
but what then is causing their by-now classic effects, such as menstrual disorders? Is it merely a toxin?
Possibly. There are all sorts of potentially toxic "adjuvants" in the shots, like the ridiculously named lipids and polyethelyne glycol that's listed on the ingredients. I have no idea what SM-102 or what ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis is, but I doubt it's fully safe.

There was also all sorts of stresses and disruptions over the past two years that could have contributed to a menstrual disorder, from the stresses of lockdown and mask wearing, to interruptions of medications like birth control and such. It could even be those conditions setting up that type of disorder, and then getting the shot as some sort of trigger.

I certainly don't think any of the vaccines are safe, and it's prudent to avoid them (and the in vitro study you posted is more evidence that this is indeed the wise decision), but that also doesn't mean the worst case scenarios are going to manifest. I personally don't think they will, but the risk isn't worth it, even if some of the side effects are relatively minor.

Brian Douglas

I hope you are right, but I know a lot of vcxx'd people who will be very angry if the truth becomes revealed to them - through trials, withdrawal of EUA, whistleblowers getting attention, insurance rates jumping, effects becoming too obvious, Their pride and righteousness will be crushed. Once the true believers are awakened, and know what they and their loved ones are potentially facing, I cannot imagine how that betrayal might be displayed.

Mito

Chris did a nice analysis of the paper….

The Bottom Line​

Here’s the bottom line:
  • Pending satisfactory answers to my questions for the authors (footnote 1), I tentatively regard the February 25 paper as the first evidence showing the vaccine spike protein mRNA is reverse transcribed into DNA within human cells.
  • While my original characterization of the paper on social media as showing the spike mRNA was “written to the human genome” went too far, I do not believe that integration into the chromosomes needs to be shown to justify this characterization. Rather, the organization of the DNA within the nucleus needs to be clarified (whether it is in the nucleus or elsewhere; if in the nucleus, whether it chromosomal or extrachromosomal; if the latter, whether it is circular or linear), and if it turns out to be nuclear, relatively stable, and expressed, I would consider it “written to the human genome.”
  • This finding needs to be replicated by other groups in other types of cells to develop consensus around the finding and to show that the phenomenon is not peculiar to this cell line. However, it does not at all invalidate the paper for them to have chosen a cell line that would make the finding easier. This is a completely rational way to illustrate proof of principle that something can happen. Generalizing to other cell types is the next step.
  • This should be studied in animal experiments to characterize which tissues, if any, are vulnerable to this in vivo, how often it occurs, and what its consequences are.
  • Human studies should look for spike mRNA-derived DNA in the months after mRNA vaccination in chromosomal, extrachromosomal circular, or extrachromosomal linear forms, keeping in mind that sampling error could be a big problem if this phenomenon occurs in a patchy and inconsistent manner.
  • Reverse transcription should be considered as a leading candidate to explain why the spike mRNA lasts for at least two months and the spike protein itself lasts for at least four months after vaccination. These long durations do not make sense without invoking some unexpected mechanisms of preserving or replicating the mRNA.
  • While this may have not been expected, and while it still is not settled, this was known as plausible the entire time and this should have been settled with well-done experiments before the human trials were conducted. It is public health malfeasance that we are left to argue about medicore-quality studies on this topic while we are halfway through vaccinating the world.
Unless the FDA drops the next 55,000 pages of Pfizer documents tonight as apparently ordered by the court, I will be writing tomorrow about whether the spike protein is directly toxic, and will then conclude by brainstorming ways we can protect ourselves from spike protein toxicity to the extent it represents a health risk.

Lollipop2

Did anyone see this published comment on the paper? Published April 11, 2022.

Here is one paragraph - basically the original paper authors can’t prove the transcription occurs in vivo:

“First, although Huh7 responds to INF stimulation and is a promising cell line for studying viral infection and replication in vitro [2], it does not reflect an in vivo environment, particularly the absence of comprehensive cellular and humoral immune response. The experimental model employed by Aldén et al. [1] is scientifically incompetent to evaluate the genotoxicity of mRNA therapeutics, including BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccines. The vaccine distribution beyond the injection site and consequent transfection to hepatocytes, albeit a possibility [3,4], will result in the translation of the mRNA into spike proteins that will attract an immune response towards vaccine-transfected hepatocytes. In the majority of cases, a healthy immune response, mediated by cytotoxic T cells and anti-spike antibodies, will eventually clear off vaccine-transfected hepatocytes; therefore, the reverse transcription of mRNA may not be a reality in vivo.”

@JudiBlueHen

A

Adf

Just a quick something to add to the conversation and something to potentially research for the open minded. Most would think it woowoo but I think it's noteworthy. Some people such as Dr Joe Dispenza talk about epigenetics and the ability to change your own DNA via meditation and willful intent.

Might sound crazy to you, but what in this world today isn't crazy? Remote viewing is a thing.

EG, When I see most people talk about the placebo effect, it's often with a negative connotation as it's compared to drugs. I.e., "Is this drug actually working as intended, or is it 'just' the placebo effect?"

In my opinion, downplaying the placebo effect by saying "it's 'just' placebo" is absolutely insane. Nobody really knows how far placebo can be taken. For example how insane are ghost pregnancies?

Can we disable the vaccines effects with meditation, intent and belief? Maybe so, maybe not, but I'm sure there's some people out there able to take the placebo to that level.

haidut

Forum Supporter
In my opinion, downplaying the placebo effect by saying "it's 'just' placebo" is absolutely insane. Nobody really knows how far placebo can be taken. For example how insane are ghost pregnancies?

The "placebo" effect is very, very real and it is a shame medicine shies away from recognizing it as such. I guess it would compromise their psychopathic system too much if they admit that being kind and empathetic as a doctor does wonders for patients' health.

A

Adf

The "placebo" effect is very, very real and it is a shame medicine shies away from recognizing it as such. I guess it would compromise their psychopathic system too much if they admit that being kind and empathetic as a doctor does wonders for patients' health.

Thanks Haidut, what a great post! I'm particularly attracted to the quote, “It seems that if the mind can be persuaded, the body can sometimes act accordingly.”

My dad in his younger years at a party, wrapped up some plain grass in a cigarette and told his friend it was marijuana for a prank. Dad's friend was high as a kite all night, and to this day he legitimately does not believe he smoked lawn grass. His belief in smoking marijuana must have activated the cannabinoid receptors in his brain.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals