Yes, reverse transcription of mRNA is occurring

Lizb

The "placebo" effect is very, very real and it is a shame medicine shies away from recognizing it as such. I guess it would compromise their psychopathic system too much if they admit that being kind and empathetic as a doctor does wonders for patients' health.
....and as these qualities having left GPs in general here in the UK, keeping away from them and their doctrine has worked wonders for me.

I had a treasure of a GP for 25 years with all those qualities - a gifted communicator. A rare breed.

Lollipop2

Thanks Haidut, what a great post! I'm particularly attracted to the quote, “It seems that if the mind can be persuaded, the body can sometimes act accordingly.”

My dad in his younger years at a party, wrapped up some plain grass in a cigarette and told his friend it was marijuana for a prank. Dad's friend was high as a kite all night, and to this day he legitimately does not believe he smoked lawn grass. His belief in smoking marijuana must have activated the cannabinoid receptors in his brain.
What a hilarious story! And of course fascinating example of the power of the mind, the power of intention, and the power of thought.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals