Yes, reverse transcription of mRNA is occurring

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Well here is a new study:

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

I have only read the abstract, which ends with an unequivocal claim. Wanted to get this out quickly as more knowledgeable folks will have opinions.
"Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure."

Hugh Johnson

That seems really bad. I have no idea what it means, and we should remember that humans integrate all kinds of genes from viruses and whatnot, so it might not be a full on genocide or anything. I am hoping people dont panic and jump to conclusions here.

LeeLemonoil

That seems really bad. I have no idea what it means, and we should remember that humans integrate all kinds of genes from viruses and whatnot, so it might not be a full on genocide or anything. I am hoping people dont panic and jump to conclusions here.

The problem is that most scientists, involved and reviewing or looking from outside cannot not the real life consequences. The tech is too new, our understanding of the intertwining consequences too poor.
Good intentions don’t save from catastrophic effects in a hypercomplex system as we all know

Good thing: nothing of that, among other things, is written in ore-preprinted vaccine consents. I can reject that stuff easily based on what is publicized in peer-reviewed papers and the gap between. That and what uncle doctor tells me

OP
JudiBlueHen

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
It seems to me, intuitively, that the incorporation of of genes from natural infections might be part of our immune system "memory". We know genes can be turned on and off, so maybe in a natural infection the foreign genes are minimized. However, the injections seem to be orders of magnitude more mRNA than any natural infection, and also more widespread outside the "terrain" of a natural infection.

I share your concern hoping that people don't panic, but we've known for a long time that this was a possibility. And now there is starting to be published evidence.
The problem is that most scientists, involved and reviewing or looking from outside cannot not the real life consequences. The tech is too new, our understanding of the intertwining consequences too poor.
Good intentions don’t save from catastrophic effects in a hypercomplex system as we all know

Good thing: nothing of that, among other things, is written in ore-preprinted vaccine consents. I can reject that stuff easily based on what is publicized in peer-reviewed papers and the gap between. That and what uncle doctor tells me
To your point, the mad scientists never seem to keep their experimental mice long enough to breed them for several generations to look for downstream sequelea. They sacrifice them and look for the immediate effects.

Rafe

Adding to the list of “‘conspiracy theories’ confirmed to be true.”

I’ve read that some people on dating sites are already starting to lie that they never got vaxxed. Now I’m not sure how you’d prove that.

It’ll be interesting to see how many former vax zealots turn up to say they were never for the vaxxes.

Fred

Ray was saying this from day one!
Ray Peat on Timpone 12-21-20: "Even our own DNA replicating enzymes, what we need for every cell to reproduce and to produce offspring, the DNA replicase enzyme has the ability to function as reverse transcriptase able to transcribe RNA into DNA, making basically genes out of this bit of viral RNA which can go into the genes, and the person can then become a factory for making this spike protein, this uniquely inflammation-promoting bit of information, producing the viral protein, multiplying it endlessly by possibly all of our cells, so we would not only produce increasing amounts as our body went through its normal restoration and growth processes, but being spreadable by our secretions, and passed on to our offspring if people should live that long."

Tom K

This is the first human study. There were four others using a mouse model.

haidut

Forum Supporter

Even without any immediate/acute negative effects, this is a massive crime. Nobody informed people they will be deliberately and rapidly turned into a mutant - i.e. DNA modification. Sure, direct DNA incorporation (horizontal gene transfer) happens in nature but it is not common. I think mRNA incorporation happens even more rarely, if ti all, due to the instability of mRNA under normal conditions. Remember, the mRNA vaccines have to be distributed deeply frozen under temps that can very rarely be achieved in a sustained fashion in nature, in regions where humans live. So, at the very least, if further corroborated through more research this mRNA incorporation into our genome is at the very least assault with a (potentially deadly) weapon resulting in bodily harm, under current criminal codes. Even if the vaccine brochures were mentioning this risk, it would probably still be a criminal offense, but the fact that they don't kind of seal the deal here. In fact, any attempt to discuss the mRNA-to-DNA risks in media was brutally and immediately censored, making this a conspiracy charge as well. IANAL, but things do not look good even if we assume the mRNA incorporation won't do anything bad.
Speaking of doing bad things - the mRNA in the vaccine codes for a synthetic version of the spike protein of the virus. That is the main (only?) mechanism through which the virus does its damage to humans - i.e. by activating the systemic inflammatory response through the angiotensin system. So, creating a vaccine that incorporates ONLY the dangerous part of the virus into the human DNA, doing so without explicit consent (not that it would help much as it would be akin to somebody "agreeing" to be stabbed/poisoned/etc), and brutally suppressing any dissenting opinions is very much a crime of such proportions that I am not surprised the FDA/Pfizer are fighting so hard to conceal the data. In fact, I would not be surprised if that data somehow goes "MIA" or the "national security / state secret" doctrine gets used in a few months when Pfizer/FDA appeal this again, this time to the Supreme Court. Add to that the fact that CDC announced it won't publish stats separated into vaxxed/unvaxxed groups and it is beyound obvious what is going on. Canada, Scotland, and soon entire UK and EU are about to start doing the same.
The "reason"? So that people will not "misinterpret" the data to imply bad things about the vaccines. This is reaching comical, yet genocidal, levels of absurdity.

Finally, as @burtlancast mentioned in another thread - if investors are starting to dump Big Pharma over the vaccines, it does not leave much doubt as to what the data about to be released by Pfizer/FDA will show...and this is why I think it won't actually be released.

In light of all this, at what point do you think it would be appropriate/justified for people to panic? As I am sure you know, it is a rare luxury in life to have a definitive evidence in advance about any serious matter that demands prompt decisions. We probably won't have that evidence in regards to vaccines, at least not any time soon. However, the circumstantial evidence, at least to me, is overwhelming.

@JudiBlueHen

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is the first human study. There were four others using a mouse model.

Some of those studies actually claimed they observed it in humans too. So, despite being preliminary at the time, we had a "heads-up" on this risk 6+ months ago and the govt and Big Pharma still chose to go ahead with the semi-forced vaccination campaigns. No court system can handle this if it turns out to be a mass DNA-modifying event, deliberate or not. It would mean imprisoning everybody, from the President down to the C-level execs in CDC, NIH, FDA, Pfizer, etc. No wonder the govt is pushing for large scale war in Europe...

OP
JudiBlueHen

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Even without any immediate/acute negative effects, this is a massive crime. Nobody informed people they will be deliberately and rapidly turned into a mutant - i.e. DNA modification. Sure, direct DNA incorporation (horizontal gene transfer) happens in nature but it is not common. I think mRNA incorporation happens even more rarely, if ti all, due to the instability of mRNA under normal conditions. Remember, the mRNA vaccines have to be distributed deeply frozen under temps that can very rarely be achieved in a sustained fashion in nature, in regions where humans live. So, at the very least, if further corroborated through more research this mRNA incorporation into our genome is at the very least assault with a (potentially deadly) weapon resulting in bodily harm, under current criminal codes. Even if the vaccine brochures were mentioning this risk, it would probably still be a criminal offense, but the fact that they don't kind of seal the deal here. In fact, any attempt to discuss the mRNA-to-DNA risks in media was brutally and immediately censored, making this a conspiracy charge as well. IANAL, but things do not look good even if we assume the mRNA incorporation won't do anything bad.
Speaking of doing bad things - the mRNA in the vaccine codes for a synthetic version of the spike protein of the virus. That is the main (only?) mechanism through which the virus does its damage to humans - i.e. by activating the systemic inflammatory response through the angiotensin system. So, creating a vaccine that incorporates ONLY the dangerous part of the virus into the human DNA, doing so without explicit consent (not that it would help much as it would be akin to somebody "agreeing" to be stabbed/poisoned/etc), and brutally suppressing any dissenting opinions is very much a crime of such proportions that I am not surprised the FDA/Pfizer are fighting so hard to conceal the data. In fact, I would not be surprised if that data somehow goes "MIA" or the "national security / state secret" doctrine gets used in a few months when Pfizer/FDA appeal this again, this time to the Supreme Court.
As @burtlancast mentioned in another thread - if investors are starting to dump Big Pharma over the vaccines, it does not leave much doubt as to what the data about to be released by Pfizer/FDA will show...and this is why I think it won't actually be released.
@JudiBlueHen
They'll have a hard time covering up the insurance company data that is starting to come out in major life & health insurance company 4Q SEC reports. See posts by @DowdEdward on Twtr. Massive increases in death and also vaccine-associated doctor visits now showing up on health insurer's results.

Mito

In light of all this, at what point do you think it would be appropriate/justified for people to panic?
Probably will not see any widespread panic until this is shown to occur in vivo.

tankasnowgod

Probably will not see any widespread panic until this is shown to occur in vivo.
I don't think even that would create widespread panic.... unless there was a campaign to create that panic that came out with said study.

Remember, people were panicking over "Covid" back in early 2020 in the US when there were NO official cases, and when cases were in the single digits. The most serious lockdown restrictions happened when there were just 10,000 Covid associated deaths worldwide. Now that it's almost 6 Million, people aren't scared like they were in March of 2020. On the whole, people don't act rationally to this sort of data.

Even if it is shown to occur in vivo, we have no idea if that will have any noticeable real world effects.

TheSir

I don't think even that would create widespread panic.... unless there was a campaign to create that panic that came out with said study.
Indeed. No matter how serious and prevalent the consequences of mRNA-injections turn out to be, the very recent history has shown that it will be relatively easy to brainwash the masses to react in the apathetic manner of "Yeah, so what? It happened and it's normal." Likewise, you would not even need any such studies to effectively manufacture the panic, so long as you knew which strings to pull.

tankasnowgod

Finally, as @burtlancast mentioned in another thread - if investors are starting to dump Big Pharma over the vaccines, it does not leave much doubt as to what the data about to be released by Pfizer/FDA will show...and this is why I think it won't actually be released.
I would think any smart investors of Pfizer and Moderna sold their positions sometime in 2021. The classic investing advise is "Buy low, sell high." It works everytime, if you can do it. The thing is, average investors do just the opposite.... they buy high, when a stock is rising and looks good, and sell low, when it's falling because things aren't looking as good as they thought. Also summed up with "Buy the rumor, sell the news."

The Wall Street Cheat Sheet shows this Market Cycle, and you can find it again and again in all sorts of investments, and all sorts of time frames, from minute charts to monthly charts-
WALLSTREET_CHEATSHEET_MAIN.jpg

Here is Moderna's Stock chart-

Modera Stock.jpg

That first big candle on the bottom is a volume candle, showing there was a lot of buying of Moderna in late February 2020. But, why? A jump that big has to be from institutional buyers, maybe knowing that this company that had never gotten ANYTHING to market was gonna have a hot product soon!

But, how long do you keep a stock like this? If you look at the parabolic move in the summer of 21, a lot of investors who got in in Feb-May 2020 could have made 5, 10 even 20 times their money by selling somewhere between June and August 21 (not a bad return for a 1.5 year investment). At that point, how much upside is left for a company with zero other products and potential products, while they pretty much exhausted potential customers? Do they really want to wait 3, 5 or 10 years for a potential rebound? Especially when a company like Moderna could easily fold during that same time period?

Hugh Johnson

Speaking of doing bad things - the mRNA in the vaccine codes for a synthetic version of the spike protein of the virus. That is the main (only?) mechanism through which the virus does its damage to humans - i.e. by activating the systemic inflammatory response through the angiotensin system. So, creating a vaccine that incorporates ONLY the dangerous part of the virus into the human DNA, doing so without explicit consent (not that it would help much as it would be akin to somebody "agreeing" to be stabbed/poisoned/etc), and brutally suppressing any dissenting opinions is very much a crime of such proportions that I am not surprised the FDA/Pfizer are fighting so hard to conceal the data. In fact, I would not be surprised if that data somehow goes "MIA" or the "national security / state secret" doctrine gets used in a few months when Pfizer/FDA appeal this again, this time to the Supreme Court. Add to that the fact that CDC announced it won't publish stats separated into vaxxed/unvaxxed groups and it is beyound obvious what is going on. Canada, Scotland, and soon entire UK and EU are about to start doing the same.
The "reason"? So that people will not "misinterpret" the data to imply bad things about the vaccines. This is reaching comical, yet genocidal, levels of absurdity.

In light of all this, at what point do you think it would be appropriate/justified for people to panic? As I am sure you know, it is a rare luxury in life to have a definitive evidence in advance about any serious matter that demands prompt decisions. We probably won't have that evidence in regards to vaccines, at least not any time soon. However, the circumstantial evidence, at least to me, is overwhelming.

@JudiBlueHen
Yes, everyone responsible, from Fauci to Trump to every regulator, should be imprisoned for life. I just want people to take a breath before thinking the sky is falling. It might be genocide, but it probably wont be a huge deal for most people. Panic does not help. Why panic? We should organize and get justice but it is just life and death. You were going to die anyway, there is no need to take it too seriously.

Hugh Johnson

Remember, people were panicking over "Covid" back in early 2020 in the US when there were NO official cases, and when cases were in the single digits. The most serious lockdown restrictions happened when there were just 10,000 Covid associated deaths worldwide. Now that it's almost 6 Million, people aren't scared like they were in March of 2020. On the whole, people don't act rationally to this sort of data.

Even if it is shown to occur in vivo, we have no idea if that will have any noticeable real world effects.
True. Most people think and feel what they are told to.

Pablo Cruise

Yes, everyone responsible, from Fauci to Trump to every regulator, should be imprisoned for life. I just want people to take a breath before thinking the sky is falling. It might be genocide, but it probably wont be a huge deal for most people. Panic does not help. Why panic? We should organize and get justice but it is just life and death. You were going to die anyway, there is no need to take it too seriously.
I don't think people are panicking or will. I think it is more that the rumors of mRNA vaccine side effecs are now being realized and revealed. I do hope the drug companies are punished for putting the bucks before health. I cannot imagine a bigger betrayal to public health, knowing a drug/vaccine is harmful but hiding the data.

OP
JudiBlueHen

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I don't think people are panicking or will. I think it is more that the rumors of mRNA vaccine side effecs are now being realized and revealed. I do hope the drug companies are punished for putting the bucks before health. I cannot imagine a bigger betrayal to public health, knowing a drug/vaccine is harmful but hiding the data.
I hope you are right, but I know a lot of vcxx'd people who will be very angry if the truth becomes revealed to them - through trials, withdrawal of EUA, whistleblowers getting attention, insurance rates jumping, effects becoming too obvious, Their pride and righteousness will be crushed. Once the true believers are awakened, and know what they and their loved ones are potentially facing, I cannot imagine how that betrayal might be displayed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals