Yes, Nick Minaj may be right: swollen balls are entirely possible after the "vaccine"

catch up here

with this tweet from Nicki Minaj (I had to look her up):

s2haWHgC_x96.jpg

https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ
Nicki Minaj

@NICKIMINAJ

My cousin in Trinidad won’t get the vaccine cuz his friend got it & became impotent. His testicles became swollen. His friend was weeks away from getting married, now the girl called off the wedding. So just pray on it & make sure you’re comfortable with ur decision, not bullied

King Fauci says that it's impossible. Doesn't happen.

And yet, many men have reported it. And Covid can attack testicles (see below.)

This is yet another media attack on anyone who dares question the so-called vaccine.

Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), which resulted from the pandemic outbreak of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), causes a massive inflammatory cytokine storm leading to multi-organ damage including that of the brain and testes. While the lungs, heart, and brain are identified as the main targets of SARS-CoV-2-mediated pathogenesis, reports on its testicular infections have been a subject of debate. The brain and testes are physiologically synchronized by the action of gonadotropins and sex steroid hormones. Though the evidence for the presence of the viral particles in the testicular biopsies and semen samples from COVID-19 patients are highly limited, the occurrence of testicular pathology due to abrupt inflammatory responses and hyperthermia has incresingly been evident. The reduced level of testosterone production in COVID-19 is associated with altered secretion of gonadotropins. Moreover, hypothalamic pathology which results from SARS-CoV-2 infection of the brain is also evident in COVID-19 cases. This article revisits and supports the key reports on testicular abnormalities and pathological signatures in the hypothalamus of COVID-19 patients and emphasizes that testicular pathology resulting from inflammation and oxidative stress might lead to infertility in a significant portion of COVID-19 survivors. Further investigations are required to monitor the reproductive health parameters and HPG axis abnormalities related to secondary pathological complications in COVID-19 patients and survivors.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
5TxhRlzk.jpeg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

tankasnowgod

Dobbler

Good that someone with huge following is speaking against vaccines, all that is needed right now. But keep in mind she is a walking illuminati puppet.. this could be some type of "i was wrong, take the vaccine" type of plot... but i hope shes truly in it for good this time.. i hope she hasnt done anything so terrible that her soul is fully converted to dark side

Lollipop2

i hope she hasnt done anything so terrible that her soul is fully converted to dark side
Are we talking about the same Minaj? I imagine she does BUT she just might have the guts to do the right thing anyway.

lampofred

Good that someone with huge following is speaking against vaccines, all that is needed right now. But keep in mind she is a walking illuminati puppet.. this could be some type of "i was wrong, take the vaccine" type of plot... but i hope shes truly in it for good this time.. i hope she hasnt done anything so terrible that her soul is fully converted to dark side

Her career hasn't been so hot for several years now. I think that's a sign that she has consistently been saying things the powers that be don't like.

LUH 3417

A la Ray himself, no one is predeterministically bound to the dark side

Dobbler

Are we talking about the same Minaj? I imagine she does BUT she just might have the guts to do the right thing anyway.
I dont know her or her style and music at all, but to get to her fame level you have to rise in the ranks of illuminati like crazy and most likely do some really sick sh*t.. rituals with demons.. stuff i can't even write .. but i guess its never too late

yerrag

In other related news, the NBA and the NBPA (player's association) agreed not to have a vaccine mandate imposed on its players.

Let's learn to play ball!