WWIII What Is Your View Of Current World Affairs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

Did the Syrians use the chemical attack?
Will Russia/Iran protect Syria?

Whats your view of current affairs

goodandevil

I think ukraine and syria are part of a buildup of u.s. vs. Russian theatre for the masses .. why do i say theatre? Because russia is supplying the iraqi army with arms, just as we are. But i think we can expect the china-russia-iran axis to strengthen as the united states weakens.

Sobieski

If Western powers want to start bombing a middle Eastern country once again (because killing more civilians is the way to go apparently if you want to 'stabilise a region') based on humanitarian morals, our countries would have been at constant war in Africa for the past few decades. There are ulterior motives with the whole Russia & Syria narrative, and I'd need a lot of contrary evidence to convince me otherwise.

johnwester130

Does society need to be "reset" so we can star a new society that uses ancient alien technology to bring us all together and live in harmony ?

Teres

Nothing new under the sun. Power, influence, resources and money. The more of them you have, the longer you have them.

Is Assad a dictator? Yes. Is he stupid enough to gas his own people while the entires world's eyes are on him, after he just defeated ISIS, and especially since he's so close to finish off the rest of the radical groups with the help of the Russians and the Iranians? Only a fool would think so.
Is there alternative to Assad, or more specifically, is there an alternative way of governing a country like Syria to the way it has been governed so far? Only an illiterate idiot would believe so.

April last year there was the same chemical theathro, but the US was alone and it did not worked out. Nowadays seems like France, Britain, Israel and the Saudis are on the line, which, I believe, for the Russians this has to be a morsel too big to swallow for the sake of Assad's Syria, international-relations-wise. If they don't bluff, thinking that Kremlin will back off. Russia has to take a tough decision - step in deep into Syria, hoping that the west would not dare to risk provoking large scale conflict, or pull out and trade Assad away, which will grant Russia the _unreliable ally_ status for the next five decades, which will cost Russia's naval base and ally on the mediterranean, deprive her of image and future strategic partners, well as her hopes for any influence not only in the region, but anywhere outside it's home borders. In other words, the situation isn't good. This was the good side of the story. The bad one? Syria is just a warm up.

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

I think ukraine and syria are part of a buildup of u.s. vs. Russian theatre for the masses .. why do i say theatre? Because russia is supplying the iraqi army with arms, just as we are. But i think we can expect the china-russia-iran axis to strengthen as the united states weakens.

Theatre for the masses"

Implying that Russia is controlled opposition?

Which is more accurate :
1) That the anglo-zionest elites already have Russia under control and are using them as the "final" enemy so a new world order can be instituted?

2) Or is the Russia-Syrian-Iran-China is legit opposition to the anglo-zionest elite, and this is a last effort to maintain control and avoid a bipolar world power.

Either way I believe that Putin will not insistute a world war until Russia is attacked, Putin will lose face but I don't think he will institute a world war.

goodandevil

Theatre for the masses"

Implying that Russia is controlled opposition?

Which is more accurate :
1) That the anglo-zionest elites already have Russia under control and are using them as the "final" enemy so a new world order can be instituted?

2) Or is the Russia-Syrian-Iran-China is legit opposition to the anglo-zionest elite, and this is a last effort to maintain control and avoid a bipolar world power.

Either way I believe that Putin will not insistute a world war until Russia is attacked, Putin will lose face but I don't think he will institute a world war.
It's hushed up, but the american military fought in the russian revolution. Now even ray will tell you about how germany and euripe sponsored lenin, he sent me an article from the 1950s, from atlantic magazine on the matter. Now russia was starving in 1918, there was rampant cannabalism, and we were told the american military fought for the whites ... now i ask you what makes more sense, that starving russian peasants defeated the combined armies of 1918 europe, or that the west establoshed the bolsheviks?

ddjd

a good friend of mine is a senior news television producer for a large broadcaster in the UK, and word from the top is prioritise as much anti-russia content as possible. mass media is completely biased and unreliable. talk about fake news.

D

danishispsychic

Probs the only person on the planet who really knows what is going to happen is Zuckerberg- because it seems like he has all the data :) while Congress and the .... um... " President " are still trying to tie their shoelaces. I am moving to Mars.

Carrum

So Trump may go to war against Russia? Isn't Russia supposed to be the country that connived with Trump's family and asociates to help get him into pwer?

yerrag

The current world order is based on very flimsy foundations. It's really built on sand. The US Dollar stands only because the US military supports it. Practically all trade goes through it. If the US imposes sanctions, its adversary suffers, whether or not it deserves it or not. In the past, the US, with its illusory wealth, could buy broadcast and print media and dictate its narrative of being the good ol' uncle Sam, savior and policeman of the world. So it is getting rather discomfitting to the US masters now that there are countries that dare stand up to it and get away with it. These countries are Russia and China, who are not fazed by what the US did to Libya and to Iraq, and currently attempting to do with Syria. Iraq and Libya had the temerity and the misfortune to question the use of the US dollar to sell their oil, and the rulers met a cruel end. Instead, it strengthened China and Russia's resolve to find a way out of being so dependent on the whims of the superpower that dictates world financial matters, solely on the strength of their control of the US dollar, a fiat currency not backed by any physical value such as gold, but simply forced upon its vassals and adversaries on the barrel of a gun. Thank God the US did not have sole possession of the atom bomb!

Russia and China have no choice but to build up their military capability, as it is the only way they can stand up to the false value of the US dollar. The US has no other choice but to also increase its military budget, even to the detriment of its own fiscal order. But the US masters know this is a game of survival, and everything else is secondary. It will keep printing US dollars to finance this buildup. It doesn't care at all that the US dollar has no value, as long as it can FORCE the rest of the world to accept it. The US is hardly a policeman. It is a goon.

As the US dollar's dominance is challenged, the more belligerent the US will be. It is like a lion pinned into a corner. You know what they say about a wounded lion? You will have to kill it because it becomes very dangerous. Given this backdrop, it will be very hard for entrenched interests to back down.

When I say the US, I don't mean the people, I mean the entrenched interests, the deep state, that has no interest in having the US and China and Russia discuss things amicably. You have seen how Trump began with thoughts of improving relations, and how his hand is being led by the deep state to an adversarial relationship with China and with Russia.

The deep state is winning, and war is the only way it knows how to make things work. If you thought the Japanese and the Nazi regime was bad in the WWII, think how much worse things could get.

Last edited:

Herbie

I looked up the media footage of the chemical attack after seeing this thread.

Looks fake, footage of watering down children and giving small child asthma puffer. I agree with theatre for the tax payer.

B

Braveheart

The current world order is based on very flimsy foundations. It's really built on sand. The US Dollar stands only because the US military supports it. Practically all trade goes through it. If the US imposes sanctions, its adversary suffers, whether or not it deserves it or not. In the past, the US, with its illusory wealth, could buy broadcast and print media and dictate its narrative of being the good ol' uncle Sam, savior and policeman of the world. So it is getting rather discomfitting to the US masters now that there are countries that dare stand up to it and get away with it. These countries are Russia and China, who are not fazed by what the US did to Libya and to Iraq, and currently attempting to do with Syria. Iraq and Libya had the temerity and the misfortune to question the use of the US dollar to sell their oil, and the rulers met a cruel end. Instead, it strengthened China and Russia's resolve to find a way out of being so dependent on the whims of the superpower that dictates world financial matters, solely on the strength of their control of the US dollar, a fiat currency not backed by any physical value such as gold, but simply forced upon its vassals and adversaries on the barrel of a gun. Thank God the US did not have sole possession of the atom bomb!

Russia and China have no choice but to build up their military capability, as it is the only way they can stand up to the false value of the US dollar. The US has no other choice but to also increase its military budget, even to the detriment of its own fiscal order. But the US masters know this is a game of survival, and everything else is secondary. It will keep printing US dollars to finance this buildup. It doesn't care at all that the US dollar has no value, as long as it can FORCE the rest of the world to accept it. The US is hardly a policeman. It is a goon.

As the US dollar's dominance is challenged, the more belligerent the US will be. It is like a lion pinned into a corner. You know what they say about a wounded lion? You will have to kill it because it becomes very dangerous. Given this backdrop, it will be very hard for entrenched interests to back down.

When I say the US, I don't mean the people, I mean the entrenched interests, the deep state, that has no interest in having the US and China and Russia discuss things amicably. You have seen how Trump began with thoughts of improving relations, and how his hand is being led by the deep state to an adversarial relationship with China and with Russia.

The deep state is winning, and war is the only way it knows how to make things work. If you thought the Japanese and the Nazi regime was bad in the WWII, think how much worse things could get.
Well said...thank you

Pompadour

Hardly it will be the WWIII... The "small local war somewhere far far away" - is always used to make money. But the big war at your front lawn is different - it can leave you without money and without actual lawn itself. Nobody really wants it. The rich and power-holders of our World need some place to relax - and as far as people can't live on Mars yet, they wouldn't enjoy to destroy this planet with something as dangerous as WW.

x-ray peat

Hardly it will be the WWIII... The "small local war somewhere far far away" - is always used to make money. But the big war at your front lawn is different - it can leave you without money and without actual lawn itself. Nobody really wants it. The rich and power-holders of our World need some place to relax - and as far as people can't live on Mars yet, they wouldn't enjoy to destroy this planet with something as dangerous as WW.
Unfortunately I think they all have property in New Zealand or access to some deep underground bunker. The world is controlled through the strategy of order out of chaos or Hegelian dialectics. They firmly believe that you cant create the new world without destroying the old.

michael94

Unfortunately I think they all have property in New Zealand or access to some deep underground bunker. The world is controlled through the strategy of order out of chaos or Hegelian dialectics. They firmly believe that you cant create the new world without destroying the old.
apocalypse has 3 different meanings

actually more

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals