WTF Of A Month: Fluorideized Salt

Daimyo

Few days ago I found in my local supermarket (Kaufland) salt with added fluoride and iodine. It made me believe Illuminati and all that ***t a bit more...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:tinfoilhat

pboy

lol, its weird because supposedly fluoride is for dental health, yet if you actually do have fluoride in your teeth its treated as a condition, dental fluorosis or something, and can leave like near permanent stains or coloring...just like in the bones, its called fluorosis and causes issues with like...the spine being bent wrong or something

its a really stupid thing that has no real sense in it...I mean, drugging the water supply is like...pretty fundamentally something you never should do. Even if say they thought fluoride was good and all, why not just sell little packs to mix with your water near cash registers or something, or give out at restaurants like salt packs. But to force it on people, in kind of a coercive matter...without any real solid long term studies to back it up is really, really weird. Supposedly some business gets away with selling it to water companies and saves money by not having to dispose of it safely themselves, or something...so it might just be business lobbied politics, or it is an actual attempt to slightly injure people perhaps to keep them coming back for more pharmas and that whole gig, you never know. I bet its just business

tara

I recall a Dutch man saying (not on this forum) that the water was deliberately flouridated during the war to suppress resistance, and with this memory, people in the Netherlands would never agree to having a flouridated water supply again after the war. Can any of you from the Netherlands confirm or deny this story?

jyb

Last edited by a moderator:

EndAllDisease

Few days ago I found in my local supermarket (Kaufland) salt with added fluoride and iodine. It made me believe Illuminati and all that ***t a bit more
Yes, we are at war.
Anybody with a billion dollars or more is your enemy.

Have you looked up at the "clouds" lately?

Last edited by a moderator:

squanch

Europe adds Flouride to (Sea) Salts

Not sure if all forms contain FL. but they dont have to list it over in Europe. Danwitch tipped me off so i looked into it and RP mentions that brand i had coincidentally used also.

Not sure where you got the idea that added fluoride doesn't have to be labeled in europe. The salt in the link you postet only has one version with added fluoride and it says "Sel fin iodé et fluoré" right on the package
Fluoride is still seen as a good thing for dental health, why would they pay the extra costs to add it and then don't list it on their products?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals