WSJ: Omicron Makes Biden’s Vaccine Mandates Obsolete

Doc Sandoz

That's absurd. Ironically it sounds like his essay is a result of his being a tendential thinker, trying to justify his entrenched beliefs on the power structures and the people who run them.

How were the original "errors" - which were obviously problematic to non-establishment scientists from the very beginning - so consistent with each other? How did they all so conveniently serve the "elite" agenda? Is the strategic complexity of the the covid narrative and the authoritarian public-private responses representative of western democratic "tendencies" that this person uses to excuse the "mediocre" minds who are allegedly incapable of following orders for a complex strategy? This essay is a verbose extension of the usual "liberal" excuse, that the government and people in positions of power are "incompetent".

With the caveat that, although I think it worth considering, I don't necessarily buy Eugyppius' analysis:

I imagine he might respond to your consistency objection by stressing the "copycat" nature of tendential systems, which would include not only government committees but similar "consensus" systems like medical associations, journals and the like: "Their policies are not machines, carefully assembled to produce a desired outcome, but instead a random assemblage of everything that a few thousand different committees managed to dream up or copy from other committees in other countries doing the same thing."

Regarding the "elite" agenda, I don't believe he necessarily forecloses that their ideas could influence the direction of tendential decision-making and subsequent inertia, although he doesn't stress it either: "the biggest lesson is about the incredible rank-and-file inertia driving Corona containment policies: Hundreds of thousands of poorly informed dim people in the middle bureaucracy bought very hard into the propaganda they helped create." The word 'helped' suggests other input and one could certainly posit that China's lockdown policy, for instance, was initiated at the behest of a global elite - an idea planted there as it were, ready for tendential "democracies" to copy. It would certainly appear the elite have WEF-trained human "plants" in positions of power in many countries - Macron, Trudeau etc - who help steer these tendential systems in the "right" direction.

In short, the present authoritarian COVID response does not have to be the result of purely one or another regime, top-down strategic or tendential, but could rely on elements of both, the former influencing, but not necessarily in direct control, of the latter. The intervening stochasticity may prove to be the wild card that derails a hellbound train.

Then again, maybe Max Igan is right.

Last edited:

Grapelander

I am just so truly shocked at the honesty, can we finally go back to talking nutrition again :smuggrin::smuggrin:. I mean who wants to talk 'bag breathing' anymore.
Welcome to the Ray Peat Forum WSJ; surprised they did not censor Luc Montagnier.

One preprint study found that after 30 days the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines no longer had any statistically significant positive effect against Omicron infection, and after 90 days, their effect went negative—i.e., vaccinated people were more susceptible to Omicron infection. Confirming this negative efficacy finding, data from Denmark and the Canadian province of Ontario indicate that vaccinated people have higher rates of Omicron infection than unvaccinated people.

Meantime, it has long been known that vaccinated people with breakthrough infections are highly contagious, and preliminary data from all over the world indicate that this is true of Omicron as well.

The best policy might be to let Omicron run its course while protecting the most vulnerable...“We can’t vaccinate the planet every four or six months. It’s not sustainable or affordable.”

L

Lord Cola

With the caveat that, although I think it worth considering, I don't necessarily buy Eugyppius' analysis:

I imagine he might respond to your consistency objection by stressing the "copycat" nature of tendential systems, which would include not only government committees but similar "consensus" systems like medical associations, journals and the like: "Their policies are not machines, carefully assembled to produce a desired outcome, but instead a random assemblage of everything that a few thousand different committees managed to dream up or copy from other committees in other countries doing the same thing."

Regarding the "elite" agenda, I don't believe he necessarily forecloses that their ideas could influence the direction of tendential decision-making and subsequent inertia, although he doesn't stress it either: "the biggest lesson is about the incredible rank-and-file inertia driving Corona containment policies: Hundreds of thousands of poorly informed dim people in the middle bureaucracy bought very hard into the propaganda they helped create." The word 'helped' suggests other input and one could certainly posit that China's lockdown policy, for instance, was initiated at the behest of a global elite - an idea planted there as it were, ready for tendential "democracies" to copy. It would certainly appear the elite have WEF-trained human "plants" in positions of power in many countries - Macron, Trudeau etc - who help steer these tendential systems in the "right" direction.

In short, the present authoritarian COVID response does not have to be the result of purely one or another regime, top-down strategic or tendential, but could rely on elements of both, the former influencing, but not necessarily in direct control, of the latter. The intervening stochasticity may prove to be the wild card that derails a hellbound train.

Then again, maybe Max Igan is right.
My point is that they are extremely consistently "failing" upwards. Both points, extreme consistency and "failing" upwards, need to be addressed; if they were consistently bad at achieving their purported goals, without consistent groups of people benefitting greatly from those "failures" over many decades, then that response may be less untenable.

The problem with the inertia argument is that the 2020 response following the start of the pandemic was abnormal. These lockdowns, mass injections all over the planet, the "disappearance" of the flu, media outlets everywhere strategically supporting the covid measures in their own creative and devious ways (we have seen so much "gaslighting" that would have seemed too shameless for even the msm before 2020), all seem to be the result of an abrupt new paradigm, rather than a continuation of some pre-existing things that people are accustomed to.

What you are describing is part of an effective system of control, and just because most people don't realize or care that they are being manipulated doesn't mean they aren't being manipulated. The strategies produced by think tanks, "non-governmental" organizations, government agencies, which all share personnel over time, come up with "recommendations" or whichever nice, liberal (as in favoring individual freedoms) sounding term, to support some buzzword that invariably is a euphemism for power and control, like "resilience" "sustainability" etc, but these are applied as wide-ranging dictates. I don't see any evidence that the "rank and file" helped influence the overall direction of the covid policies, which have been clearly defined and unwavering from the beginning. As @Drareg suggests, this system is effective because these conspirators manipulate people's social environments, and what can be derived from them, that it doesn't even occur to most people, especially those who are more social, to act in a way that wasn't suggested to them.

I probably missed some of his arguments. What he said overall would've been understandable in early 2020, and interesting to discuss, but not so much in 2022 where so many things have happened that clearly show the degree of control involved over so many influential organizations.

Max Igan says lots of outlandish things and he is extremely pessimistic. What happened to his animals? How did he get out of Australia?

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc Sandoz

What you are describing is part of an effective system of control, and just because most people don't realize or care that they are being manipulated doesn't mean they aren't being manipulated.

Max Igan says lots of outlandish things and he is extremely pessimistic. What happened to his animals? How did he get out of Australia?

I think we may be on pretty much the same page as regards this issue. The question I wrestle with is the relative power of the manipulators. Like trying to steer a huge ship in a storm, what the bridge can do to control it is necessarily limited.

Max got a strong intuition that a trap was about to be sprung based on various unusual things that had happened. He got a business invitation from someone in the US who understood the situation and knew that with such an invite, Max would be able to leave. He left in early October, evidently just in time to be able to skirt rule changes both in AU and the US that would've stopped him. He visited the US for a few days and then got a 3 or 6 month Mexican visa without any problem. He's been staying with a supporter of his in Acapulco mostly, but has also visited other places in MX (so as not to wear out his welcome, I suppose). AU froze his bank accounts, and Patreon funds, so he has been surviving off Bitcoin donations.

The animals in his videos, as I understand it, were not his, but "belong" to the person with whom he was staying. I don't think he owns any property. His sister lives in QL, so he can rely on her help for some things as well.

David90

I will believe it when I see it. As you said, the police is becoming more and more aggressive and politicians are almost running people over with cars. When did you ever see that happening in the past? At least the running over with cars. If this had happened prior to 2019 that politician would have been immediately forced to resign, yet now half the country sees that person as a "hero". So, while I hope there will be loosening of the restrictions, I don't think for a second this is over. The elite has already shown their true nature, and what they plan to do, and there is no going back as they know the people would never forgive them and will eventually demand justice.
@haidut
I will believe it too, when i see it. It looks like, the Restrictions are going to fall on a Worldwide Scale. Most States in the USA, France, England, Ireland and Spain are forfeit their Restrictions (and Mask Mandates) for around Febuary/March '22. Or at least loosening the Restrictions via saying ''Covid gets Treated like the Normal Flu from now on''.

Meanwhile Germany and Austria are still holding on for their life in Terms of the Vaccine Mandate. But soon, they will also fall down, i think. Maybe harder and more painful, then they need to. Our ''Protests'' over here are getting bigger, around every 14 Days. This week we're around 5-10% more People on the Street (Nationwide !!!) then the Week before (accounting to a Telegram Channel i'm following). But some Prime Ministers/Governor over here are getting more and more crazy. Our Prime Minister/Governor of Saxony (Michael Kretschmer) are now using Snow-Clearing-Vehicles/Bulldozers against Protestors (i'm not even kidding, someone even filmed this).

PS: I even got intel from my Secone Female Cousin, that in her Hosptial (where she's working) the Unvaccinated are preparing to go unemployed very soon. 200 of her Colleagues are announcing ''job-seeking'' by their local Job Centre to protest against the Vaccine Mandate. And this is a bigger Hospital in a Bigger City with a Population of around 73000 People (in Lower Bavaria).

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom