Wrinkles

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Topical DHEA works great for increasing androgens (I use pansterone), oral DHEA makes me irritable which suggests it converts to estrogen.
Thank you. I was recommended topical dhea mixed with progesterone by Haidut, it apparently increases breast size as well.

x-ray peat

I have a red/infrared mini from red light man. Could you please recommend how many cm distance I should hold it from the skin and for how long? I can't figure out according to those numbers. Thank you.
Assuming his numbers are right
  • 200 mW/cm² @5cm
  • 20 mW/cm² @ 50cm
To get a target dosage of 12 J/cm2 you would use it for
  • 1 minute @5cm or 10 minutes @ 50cm

fradon

Basically protein, sugar and saturated fat. The androgen/dopamine axis is very favourable to healthy, tight skin I've found although I'm not sure how this would help a female (pro dopamine is beneficial for both sexes though of course). Taurine, vit c, dark chocolate, high quality animal protein all helps greatly for me.
i second the dark chocolate helps hydrate the skin full of antioxidant.

Pablo Cruise

Sorry to be a downer, orange juice has a small amount of Vit C. If you want Vit C eat the fruit after preparing because ascorbic is very unstable. Maybe take Vit C with or in your OJ?

cdg

Assuming his numbers are right
  • 200 mW/cm² @5cm
  • 20 mW/cm² @ 50cm
To get a target dosage of 12 J/cm2 you would use it for
  • 1 minute @5cm or 10 minutes @ 50cm

I should use these lights at 50cm as they throw quite a strong RF radiation close up.

Wagner83

I'm pretty sure I saw many people talk about a connection between fat in the diet and skin, look at Elliott Hulse's skin (of course he could use topical CO, or cocoa butter etc..).

Scenes

What does he do in terms of skin and fat? Does he eat lots of sat fats?

x-ray peat

I should use these lights at 50cm as they throw quite a strong RF radiation close up.
Good point. I just checked my red light with an RF meter and the magnetic field drops to background at around 4 inches and the electric field drops off at around 10 inches. I typically use mine at around 8-12 inches as I don’t want my treatment times to be too long.

Last edited:
OP
D

dreamcatcher

Good point. I just checked my red light with an RF meter and the magnetic field drops to background at around 4 inches and the electric field drops off at around 10 inches. I typically use mine at around 8-12 inches as I don’t want my treatment times to be too long.
I don't understand much about these measurements:( mine is a red/infrared combo from red light man. What would be the optimal distance and treatment time per day for skin and thyroid?

x-ray peat

I don't understand much about these measurements:( mine is a red/infrared combo from red light man. What would be the optimal distance and treatment time per day for skin and thyroid?
I dont know whats optimal but generally you want more for deeper tissue and less for the skin.
I would use your light at 10 inches for 4-5 minutes on your skin and maybe 8-10 minutes on thyroid. at 10 inches.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Thank you!
I dont know whats optimal but generally you want more for deeper tissue and less for the skin.
I would use your light at 10 inches for 4-5 minutes on your skin and maybe 8-10 minutes on thyroid. at 10 inches.

lampofred

I'm just weird but I can't wait to get gray hair and forehead wrinkles...I think they look very tough. Only forehead wrinkles though, not crows feet, and gray hair only with a full head of hair, not balding at all.

OP
D

dreamcatcher

I'm just weird but I can't wait to get gray hair and forehead wrinkles...I think they look very tough. Only forehead wrinkles though, not crows feet, and gray hair only with a full head of hair, not balding at all.
Haha

ebs

hero_EB20040806REVIEWS408060302AR.jpg

OP
D

dreamcatcher

Topical DHEA works great for increasing androgens (I use pansterone), oral DHEA makes me irritable which suggests it converts to estrogen.
I think it's dose dependent. I get irritable even though I use DHEA topically :)

benaoao

I'm pretty sure I saw many people talk about a connection between fat in the diet and skin, look at Elliott Hulse's skin (of course he could use topical CO, or cocoa butter etc..).

He’s quite the mainstream dieter tho

A recent video from 2 months ago...

Elliott Hulse

Although what he says will obviously improve health compared to the SAD. But then you have people commenting “all carbs are bad” and “fat/cholesterol is a myth” and all that trash.