Wrecked gut after antibiotics and appendicitis

Vins7

Has anyone managed to heal their intestine after ******* bib taking antibiotics or some surgery?
I've heard from some people that the only solution is human fluid sharing (misnamed stool transplants).
In my case I have been 6 years with constant bloating and digestive problems eat whatever.

Perry Staltic

I took antibiotics and my movements turned into mucousy liquid. When I saw that I freaked and stopped taking them immediately, rushed to Walmart to buy a probiotic with the most varieties and CFUs I could find and took way more than the recommended dose (something like 10-15 caps). Gut was back to normal the next morning. Maybe it worked, maybe a coincidence, or maybe just stopping the antibiotic did it. Dunno

mostlylurking

Has anyone managed to heal their intestine after ******* bib taking antibiotics or some surgery?
I've heard from some people that the only solution is human fluid sharing (misnamed stool transplants).
In my case I have been 6 years with constant bloating and digestive problems eat whatever.
I healed my gut issues with high dose thiamine hcl (and some magnesium). The Bactrim antibiotic nearly killed me by blocking my thiamine function. Here's an article (or three):

and

OP
V

Vins7

I healed my gut issues with high dose thiamine hcl (and some magnesium). The Bactrim antibiotic nearly killed me by blocking my thiamine function. Here's an article (or three):

and

But after 6 years of this, Shouldn't I have already replenished my thiamine levels including meat, egg and fish? How much thiamine did you take and for how long? A year ago I took Lamberts brand thiamine daily, twice the dosage recommended by the product for a month and a half and noticed absolutely nothing.

mostlylurking

But after 6 years of this, Shouldn't I have already replenished my thiamine levels including meat, egg and fish? How much thiamine did you take and for how long? A year ago I took Lamberts brand thiamine daily, twice the dosage recommended by the product for a month and a half and noticed absolutely nothing.
I'm taking 1gram of thiamine hcl powder, 2Xday. I slowly worked my way up to this high a dose over 4 months to be on the safe side. It has helped me enormously. The Bactrim made me very sick and I was continuing to worsen 3 months after taking the Bactrim for about 5 days. My brain was affected and I couldn't walk in a straight line. I was colliding into walls. I've been taking 2 grams/day for 18 months. I'm following Dr. Costantini's protocol here: HDT Therapy His published papers are available via the Blog link at the top of the screen. You might find Dr. Costantini's patients' videos of interest: Videos Parkinson's Patients before and after treatment - Ultima Edizione.Eu

Some people need more thiamine than others. I need more because I have a pretty high level of lead (heavy metal poisoning). Other people have a genetic requirement for larger doses of thiamine because some enzymes have a weaker affinity for thiamine due to genetic issues. Your diet will affect how much thiamine you need. If you consume carbohydrates and sugar you will need more thiamine. Coffee and black tea block thiamine function. There are many variables. The makeup of your gut bacteria will affect it. Some bacteria consume thiamine and and some bacteria make it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals