Would You Sacrifice Your Smartphone For Your Freedom?

They want the world to be like the movie "The giver". Nature will be reserved for the elite while the rest will reside in the "smart" cities.View attachment 35145

View: https://youtu.be/xDVEH9mOKrk?t=147

In smart cities you would be constantly irradiated with 6G to allow connection of neuralink control at all times.

View: https://youtu.be/NNPz9eZ0JVc

View: https://youtu.be/hrkhUHjgo7Y

Smartphones are "Black Mirrors" or scrying mirrors.

Wifi frequencies can unravel rat kangaroo DNA: Biological Effects and Health Implications of Microwave Radiation
Average ambient radiofrequency (RF) power density levels have increased in urban areas by 1,000,000,000,000-fold.:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0

View: https://youtu.be/CVIy3rjuKGY?t=942

Monkey Mind Pong
HYPER-REALITY
Blade Runner 2049 Cells Interlinked Scene 1080p
@4:40

View attachment 35156
View attachment 35158

Blockchains | Unveiling The Future Of Blockchain Technology
There's Only One You | Blockchains' Digital Identity Solution
Blockchain, Technology That's All About Trust
https://apnews.com/article/legislature-legislation-local-governments-nevada-economy-2fa79128a7bf41073c1e9102e8a0e5f0#:~:text=Sisolak named-,Blockchains, LLC,-as a company

The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy - What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny

The next Fourth Turning is due to begin shortly after the new millennium, midway through the Oh-Oh decade. Around the year 2005, a sudden spark will catalyze a Crisis mood. Remnants of the old social order will disintegrate. Political and economic trust will implode. Real hardship will beset the land, with severe distress that could involve questions of class, race, nation, and empire. Yet this time of trouble will bring seeds of social rebirth. Americans will share a regret about recent mistakes—and a resolute new consensus about what to do. The very survival of the nation will feel at stake. Sometime before the year 2025, America will pass through a great gate in history, commensurate with the American Revolution, Civil War, and twin emergencies of the Great Depression and World War II
t. 1997

This is how we can fight it:

I’ve got to watch that “Black Mirror” film.

catan

I remember watching an Amazing Polly thread where she was urging people to ditch their phones. The push back she got was a sight to behold, people are straight up addicted. It was like trying to take crack from a crackhead. Dopamine be damned.

It's not only the tracking part of it that is bad. Worse even, its the radio frequencies constantly irradiating you. Also, every time you look at the screen, your mind thinks its noon, so it makes the changes in your body to coincide with noon. So it totally messes up the circadian rythym and you get out of sync with the earth. If you got Cornet meter and saw the amount of radiation being emmitted, you might think twice.

I have been thinking about getting rid of my smartphone for awhile now and am finally making the transition. Switched my phone plan with data for talk & text only so there's no reason to do anything else on it, now it sits in the kitchen. It has been a few days and I already notice improved sleep and energy levels. Getting way more done and not feeling rushed. I can really see now how often I check it out of habit, most of it unnecessary.

Grapelander

Getting way more done and not feeling rushed.
Cal Newport "Deep Work"
A 2012 McKinsey study found that the average knowledge worker now spends more than 60 percent of the workweek engaged in electronic communication and Internet searching, with close to 30 percent of a worker ’s time dedicated to reading and answering e-mail alone.

This state of fragmented attention cannot accommodate deep work, which requires long periods of uninterrupted thinking. At the same time, however, modern knowledge workers are not loafing. In fact, they report that they are as busy as ever. What explains the discrepancy? A lot can be explained by another type of effort, which provides a counterpart to the idea of deep work:

Shallow Work:
Noncognitively demanding, logistical-style tasks, often performed while distracted. These efforts tend to not create much new value in the world and are easy to replicate.

In an age of network tools, in other words, knowledge workers increasingly replace deep work with the shallow alternative—constantly sending and receiving e-mail messages like human network routers, with frequent breaks for quick hits of distraction. Larger efforts that would be well served by deep thinking, such as forming a new business strategy or writing an important grant application, get fragmented into distracted dashes that produce muted quality. To make matters worse for depth, there’s increasing evidence that this shift toward the shallow is not a choice that can be easily reversed. Spend enough time in a state of frenetic shallowness and you permanently reduce your capacity to perform deep work.

Source Code

I have sacrificed my phone now.. I am in a house with a smart meter and it is giving me terrible migraines

FoodForeal

Cal Newport "Deep Work"
A 2012 McKinsey study found that the average knowledge worker now spends more than 60 percent of the workweek engaged in electronic communication and Internet searching, with close to 30 percent of a worker ’s time dedicated to reading and answering e-mail alone.

This state of fragmented attention cannot accommodate deep work, which requires long periods of uninterrupted thinking. At the same time, however, modern knowledge workers are not loafing. In fact, they report that they are as busy as ever. What explains the discrepancy? A lot can be explained by another type of effort, which provides a counterpart to the idea of deep work:

Shallow Work:
Noncognitively demanding, logistical-style tasks, often performed while distracted. These efforts tend to not create much new value in the world and are easy to replicate.

In an age of network tools, in other words, knowledge workers increasingly replace deep work with the shallow alternative—constantly sending and receiving e-mail messages like human network routers, with frequent breaks for quick hits of distraction. Larger efforts that would be well served by deep thinking, such as forming a new business strategy or writing an important grant application, get fragmented into distracted dashes that produce muted quality. To make matters worse for depth, there’s increasing evidence that this shift toward the shallow is not a choice that can be easily reversed. Spend enough time in a state of frenetic shallowness and you permanently reduce your capacity to perform deep work.
What is described there is a method of control to ensure that establishments don't change too much without management intervention. Top down control is solidified through keeping people distracted, fragmented, divided and conquered.

I have sacrificed my phone now.. I am in a house with a smart meter and it is giving me terrible migraines
This is what I have for my smart meter :

It’s very easy to put over it. It blocks EMF’s to 99%.I also have a wifi router cover which blocks the EMFs

OP
P

Peatness

Smartphones Are Turning People Into Zombies! Here's how to save them.​

View: https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/smartphones-are-turning-people-into:b

View: https://onezero.medium.com/i-made-myself-lose-my-phone-ac1a4c7f8812

Last edited by a moderator:

joaquin

I'd sacrifice my smartphone in a heartbeat.

OP
P

Peatness

OP
P

Peatness

Not a smart phone but a smart 'friend'. What could go wrong?

Greg Olsen, the director of NYSOFA, told The Verge that the state will hand out robots called “ElliQ”, which is manufactured by Israeli tech firm Intuition Robotics.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnwester130

I am now starting to think about actions some of us could take to resist the changes being imposed on us. Some people refuse to wear mask, educated and share info, perhaps write to their members of parliament. I know Dr Peat doesn't use a smart phone. How many people would be willing to forego their reliance on a smart phone? I've never had one and I don't intend to get one. Family and friends have tried to convince me to get one......I am stubborn.

You Want Your Freedom Back? Ditch Your Smartphone - Blog Posts - AmazingPolly.net

Never had one

I use a phone for texts and phone calls

OP
P

Peatness

Time to consider using vpn

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals