Would You Sacrifice Your Smartphone For Your Freedom?

K

Kayaker

Yep and not so sunny
Someone who lives in rural seaside England told me they see disappearing orbs often outside. Maybe the orbs monitor what's going on in relevent locations, and linger in nearby low-risk areas.

OP
P

Peatness

Landlines

On Friday, BT said: 'We have put precautions in place to exclude older or vulnerable customers from the Digital Voice migration while we look into solutions that can help those customers who cannot access or do not want broadband or a mobile phone in their home.'

Rafe

I’ve started leaving my phone at home more. Already was putting smartphones in a cold oven when I wanted to have a private conversation inside my house.

Build up your interactions with people, neighborhood web of face-to-face friends to shift back to real life.

I’m going to have a harder time figuring out how to get around my connected car. I could walk to the store or a coffee shop. Unless I move out of my small city. Then maybe an old truck would work.

J.R.K

Yeah, absolutely. For those unfamiliar with Schauberger, he was a forester and had a very unique perspective on how living systems operate. The book "Living Water" by Olof Alexandersson is a pretty good summary of Schauberger's work. There's quite a few books on him. I haven't read the Callum Coats books on his work but those might also be worth checking out. There's a good documentary up on Gootube of his work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPrLGUGZsw
Thank you for this @Energizer I will have to add this to my long list of reading,
I regrettably am in my fifties but as to the real world and how it works I feel as though I am still at the front gates of this arena. But I have always known government and most corporate entities are corrupt and have wondered about what the levels of regulatory capture had actually been. I suppose that question is now answered.

Doc Sandoz

I know It is unrealistic to expect people to ditch their SMART Phones, but everything that THEY are doing, that is dividing, segregating banning and coercing people is dependent on US owning a SMART phone. DITCHING the phone, SCREWS up their AGENDA. Watch the video clip

View: https://twitter.com/hugotalks1/status/1469045687845326849

I hated the f***ing things from the first time I saw one. A couple friends came over and the one with the phone basically ignored the conversation so enthralled he was by the new gadget. I chalked my revulsion up to the ongoing decline of basic manners and civility, but the strength of my reaction - such as I never have and never will own one of the bloody things - seems to suggest maybe I was sensing something far more ominous. I often semi-jokingly referred to cell-phone users as The Borg, not realizing how close I was to the realization that "smart" phones were the first step in globalist plans for a bio-AI "human."

OP
P

Peatness

iu

OP
P

Peatness

Some useful info

The aim of OSINT Essentials is to provide resources and expertise for open-source investigations and media literacy. This complements work in designing, creating and delivering materials and workshops and talks that have (so far) taken place in 27 countries.

Top 10 OSINT Tools/Sources for Security Folks

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals